Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Is Politics? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is Politics? (737 Views)

What Is Politics (father And Son) / What Is Politics? / What is politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Politics? by GeeCee(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2007
A son asked his father: ’Dad, what is politics ?’

Dad said: Look, I bring the money home, therefore I am the Capitalist. Your mother administrates the money, therefore she is the Government. Grandpa watches everything, therefore he is the Union. Our maid is the Working Class. We all want just one thing, your well-being. Therefore you are the People. And your smaller brother who is still in his nappy, is the Future. Do you understand that my son?

The little one thinks, and tells his father he wanted to sleep it over for one night.

During the night the boy wakes up, because his younger brother produces something with an unbearable smell from his nappy and is crying. As he doesn‘t know what to do, he goes into the bedroom of his parents. But there is only his mother in her bed, and she is so fast asleep that he does not succeed in waking her up. So he goes into the bedroom of the maid where he finds his father having fun with her, and grandpa watching them secretly through the window.

All of them are so engaged that they don‘t realize that the boy is standing in front of them. So the boy decides to go to bed again without having been able to solve the problem. Next morning the father asks his son if he is able to explain with a few words what politics is.

Yes answers the son. He explains; The Capitalist abuses the Working Class while the Government sleeps. The Union watches without doing anything. The People are completely ingnored and the Future is in deep shit.
Re: What Is Politics? by dondee2(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2008
nice one there.keep it up
Re: What Is Politics? by clemcykul(f): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2008
thanks man ill surely kip it up grin
Re: What Is Politics? by GeeCee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2008
clemcykul:

thanks man ill surely kip it up grin

Chei, you think say i no dey? Why u dey take my glory?
Re: What Is Politics? by segunpc(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2008
this is copy and paste na. well sha its still good though.
Re: What Is Politics? by clemcykul(f): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2008
glory 4 wia
Re: What Is Politics? by fineyabber: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2008
@poster; for your own good banish Clemcykull from this thread. He is a born rogue. He came out clutching his mothers kidney! he has just one. He will cause confusion here. Banish him I advice you.

Nice post sad angry
Re: What Is Politics? by SamMilla1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2008
*puts my hands on his neck to make him vomit d glory*
Re: What Is Politics? by GeeCee(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ Fineyabber & Sam Milla, thanks 4 fighting my cause.

(1) (Reply)

World Biggest Liars Competetion / True Or False? / The Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.