Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,472 members, 7,971,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:50 PM

movie Script 4sale It's Like Mr Ibu! Mehn You Need To See This Script) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / movie Script 4sale It's Like Mr Ibu! Mehn You Need To See This Script) (891 Views)

Need Help With This Script / Need Help With This Script / Despirate Hustler (is There Anyone Who Can Assist In Writting This Script? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

movie Script 4sale It's Like Mr Ibu! Mehn You Need To See This Script) by Matrin(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
It is filled with laughter, hillarious and mind blowing. through the grace of God, i believe this script is going to make a hit like MR IBU

If you are interested in this movie script contact me on.... matrinnoon@fastmail.co.uk
Re: movie Script 4sale It's Like Mr Ibu! Mehn You Need To See This Script) by breathing(f): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
And the fact that its like Mr. Ibu is supposed to be the movie's 'unique' selling point i presume. Hilarious already!

(1) (Reply)

Share Your First Year University Mistake / Hope In Despair / Fart Limericks-a Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.