Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (199290 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ceevon: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
You are welcome. All the best.
Cutiekatty:

OK thanks. Highly Appreciated
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Promoseason: 4:23am On Mar 13, 2019
We are suppliers of dry Tigernut (25 custard rubber) and Dabino / Dates 100kg. Our prices are affordable & attractive.

Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
Our location: Lagos State, Nigeria
We also make/do delivery.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by QueenD01(f): 5:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Thinking of how to get your flat sexy tummy back after pregnancy?
Call or WhatsApp; 07029402080

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Mumaraoluwa: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2019
Ghana seed for flat tummy now available
Each pack contains 6seeds.

Ghana seed/ miracle seed has many benefits

One of it that it cures cycst
Flatten your tommy
And it all it works for general body weightloss

To use it for tommy, chew one seed with groundnut
One seed per week,

For general body weightloss
You chew it with milk
One seed per week

It's entirely natural.
100% organic
No side effects.

Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Do not eat on empty stomach

To make your order please call or whatsapp 07064845844 ( WhatsApp or call )

Worldwide delivery available
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mimiwems(f): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
truemommy:
@mimiwems: please how did you use acv to loose weight?

I take bacv in the morning afternoon and night.
Cut down on high carbs. Routine diet and exercise

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by omalichawa: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Let’s all try this out. It works! Neolife is the best!!! Call this number to place your order. 08143383814 Mykeilah

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Charlotte911(f): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Asafa025: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
*�DO YOU KNOW WHAT UNIRON OFFERS?�*

�️Uniron is an enterprise basically centered in training people on how to produce certain domestic products, ranging from body/skin care, hair care, laundry, and perfumed products.

�️Uniron also gives address/details of the places where you can secure the production chemicals.

*�WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL FOR OUR TRAINING PROGRAM?�*

�This skill acquisition will help you in bringing down your expenses on domestic products to the barest level

� It could inspire you on how to be self-employed through the production of several domestic products and selling them to people. Or it could be an avenue for you to have another source of income.

� The company gives you *bonuses worth #30,000* where by you gain access to *the ultimate resources on How to write powerful advertisement copy from one of America's Top copywriter and mail order entrepreneur Joseph Sugarman*
```The training fee is as little as ₦1999.99.

The full details of the program is as follows:```

♨️♨️ *Module* 1

��Production of multipurpose liquid soap
��Production of bar saop
��Production of Detergent
��Production of Bleach
��Production of Starch(cold Water)
��Production of toilet cleaner
��Production of scouring powder(vim)

```Training fee #499.99```

♨️♨️ *Module* 2

��Production of Toilet soap
��Production of medicated soap
��Production of body cream
��Production of medicated Cream
��Production of perfumed baby jelly
��Production of face powder

```Training fee #499.99```

♨️♨️ *Module 3*

��Production Hair cream
��Production of shampoo
��Production Hair Relaxer
��Production Hair conditioner
��Production of pink oil
��Production after shave spray

```Traning fee #499.99```

♨️♨️ *Module* 4

��Production of Body perfume
��Production of Air Freshener
��Production of Dettol
��Production of izzal
��Production of insectizide (otapiapia)

```Training fee ₦499.99``

*All amounts to ₦1999.99*

If you are interested or need further clarification, chat me up through this number

*_Oyinbo people would say "Opportunity comes once". For this reason, you dare not forfeit this golden opportunity_*

After the complesion of the program you would be offended certificate

�Thanks for your patronage in advance�
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by khannet(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Howyeh(f): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
Its surprising I just got to discover a thread as this exist on nairaland.
Good day Mamas.
Please, I need your inputs.
I had myomectomy in Sep, and I have been struggling with gaining some weight back since then.
My EWCM wasn't noticeable in my last cycle, this month's....(Meanwhile, i had a noticeable ovulation even in my first 2cycles after the procedure, but I haven't started trying then.)......
I got worried when I read up on google, and got to see weight loss might be a contributory factor to annovulation...
I refuse to be worried...!

I read back here, and saw cucumber and dates could help add some weight, how does that work pls?

***Its so obvious that ppl ask "what happened" when they see me, & i feel SO LIGHT that I don't even feel my bress' weight on me (unlike before)

Sabi mamas should please help out on affordable intakes I could consume to speedily add some flesh, as I don't think weight gain drugs like CypriGold are good for me now.

Sugah
4realwoman
Liftedhands
Fvine
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Destined10(f): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Howyeh:
Its surprising I just got to discover a thread as this exist on nairaland.
Good day Mamas.
Please, I need your inputs.
I had myomectomy in Sep, and I have been struggling with gaining some weight back since then.
My EWCM wasn't noticeable in my last cycle, this month's....(Meanwhile, i had a noticeable ovulation even in my first 2cycles after the procedure, but I haven't started trying then.)......
I got worried when I read up on google, and got to see weight loss might be a contributory factor to annovulation...
I refuse to be worried...!

I read back here, and saw cucumber and dates could help add some weight, how does that work pls?

***Its so obvious that ppl ask "what happened" when they see me, & i feel SO LIGHT that I don't even feel my bress' weight on me (unlike before)

Sabi mamas should please help out on affordable intakes I could consume to speedily add some flesh, as I don't think weight gain drugs like CypriGold are good for me now.

Sugah
4realwoman
Liftedhands
Fvine
You should try and check out"Healthy Eating with Nsikak Effiong" on Facebook. She drafts food plans for various purposes. She has weight gain food plan and others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Howyeh(f): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2020
Ok.
I will.
Thanks ma'am
Destined10:
You should try and check out"Healthy Eating with Nsikak Effiong" on Facebook. She drafts food plans for various purposes. She has weight gain food plan and others.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by investoped(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
investoped:
Some want to put on weight use cordy active By kedihelthcare
Functions
Healthy appetite vitality antiaging
Stress relieve and aid beta sleep rest
Treat asthma and cardiovascular diseases.
Originally meant for Asian emperors now the good of the earth is for all
For weight loss 20k in 1month maglim capsules(get a fitness coach as bonus)
100% natural
N7500 30 capsules
[/sub]
Some want to put on weight use cordy active By kedihelthcare
Functions
Healthy appetite vitality antiaging
Stress relieve and aid beta sleep rest
Treat asthma and cardiovascular diseases.
Originally meant for Asian emperors now d good of the earth is for all
For weight loss 20k in 1month maglim capsules
100% natural
30 capsules
[sub]
Destined10:

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by nellyquash(f): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please oo, This group can't go like that oo.
make Una come out mbok
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by GreaterGraceGG(f): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
How do I know if I'm to loose weight or gain weight? I'm not fat and I'm not slim. Weight was 60kg the last time I checked.

Good Day all
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Mommdav(f): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
GreaterGraceGG:
How do I know if I'm to loose weight or gain weight? I'm not fat and I'm not slim. Weight was 60kg the last time I checked.

Good Day all

Put in your current weight and height in any BMI calculator to know the right weight you should be. You can use any BMI calculator online. Here is one

https://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html

https://www.gethealthy.sa.gov.au/healthier-you/tools-and-calculators/bmi-calculator/

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Mommdav(f): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
nellyquash:

Please oo, This group can't go like that oo.
make Una come out mbok

Yes o. We can't let it go like that o grin

We are here to wake it up

Let me open the floor... wink

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Mommdav(f): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Height:
Weight: 88kg
Weight Goal: 80kg
I want to lose 8kg in the next two months (so help me God)

What I eat today:
Breakfast one orange and one cucumber with small grandnuts (about half a hand full)

Lunch: small eba, about 180g and draw soup and two pieces of goat meat

Dinner: I don't intend to take dinner (let's see how it goes. I may change my mind sha.

Snacks: A slice of bread and butter around 5pm

For Exercise, I walked for 37mins.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by GreaterGraceGG(f): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mommdav:

Put in your current weight and height in any BMI calculator to know the right weight you should be. You can use any BMI calculator online. Here is one

https://www.gethealthy.sa.gov.au/healthier-you/tools-and-calculators/bmi-calculator/

Done
BMI is 20.8 (normal)

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Omakraid(f): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
GreaterGraceGG:

Done
BMI is 20.8 (normal)
Does this mean your weight should be 20. 8?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Mommdav(f): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Omakraid:

No. It means her BMI is 20, which is normal for her height or body structure. To know yours you can input your height and weight in the BMI calculator.

or

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by GreaterGraceGG(f): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Omakraid:

Nope....my BMI is 20.8. I used my weight, height and age to calculate the BMI. So my BMI is normal, according to the calculator I used.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by GreaterGraceGG(f): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
But I'll love to learn how to eat healthy, exercise I can do to.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Omakraid(f): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
GreaterGraceGG:

Nope....my BMI is 20.8. I used my weight, height and age to calculate the BMI. So my BMI is normal, according to the calculator I used.
Mommdav:

No. It means her BMI is 20, which is normal for her height or body structure. To know yours you can input your height and weight in the BMI calculator.

or

Please what's BMI? Body mass index?
That's just a guess oo, please tell me what it is
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Mommdav(f): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
GreaterGraceGG:
But I'll love to learn how to eat healthy, exercise I can do to.

You are doing great already. The goal is to eat healthy. More protein, veggies and fruit and less carbs with exercise like walking, jugging, brisk walk, dancing, jump robe etc. No late night food. Infact this one is the trick. Don't eat again after 6 or 7pm if you can. Before you know it your tummy will flatten out. Food you eat after 7 or 8pm mostly don't digest. They will make you gain weight fast and make you have big tummy.

And ofcos count your food intake and post them here to stay motivated. Anything you chop, post am here... that's all. grin
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Mommdav(f): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Omakraid:

Please what's BMI? Body mass index?
That's just a guess oo, please tell me what it is

Correct! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.