Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,966 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784425 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10042) (10043) (10044) (10045) (10046) (10047) (10048) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
obainojazz:
As he signed that bill, he gave them impunity to do as they like grin
Do we have a president, the best way is if those cultists can join hands and firearm attack those bastards.
People will die and they will too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
let's not also forget that the fraudiola has spent 160million so far on a 1 billion dollar team he gathered.

But lampard is the fraud to ramdeuter for spending 240 million euros.

The man you call a fraud has the record number of points in the league in his 2nd season

Lampfraud must win the league with 100points this season else he is a fraud or even worse

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
hensben:
Leave raudeuter. My only problem with Lampard before was the way he was going about playing Mount all the time.

Lampard must win the league this season else na fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Do we have a president, the best way is if those cultists can join hands and firearm attack those bastards.

And you think this is the most sensible way forward?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

that’s why coming online sometimes Dey vex me seeing those shit... Those guys should be in prison and not on the streets
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
obainojazz:
that’s why coming online sometimes Dey vex me seeing those shit... Those guys should be in prison and not on the streets
E no vex you reach me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
This one is looking for argument that will result to fight
Moya look away grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

Nobody has called Lampard the best coach in the world.
Absolutely everyone sees him as a rookie manager also learning the ropes and growing organically with his team.
nobody has placed an extremely high burden of expectation on his shoulder, so stop trying to disingenuously do that.

Yes he spent 200 million but unlike guardiola that has a bench squad of 500 million pound players, there is a revolving door for the current players. Chelsea sell their players and have a much lower quality on the bench.

Guardiola is a good coach no doubt, but the fraud tag comes as a result of people who elevate him to a much higher status than he deserves.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

Which fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

E no vex you reach me
The only government official I know is Larride grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:
This one is looking for argument that will result to fight
Moya look away grin grin

Nobody is looking for any fight. You dropped an extremely careless statement.

It is highly irresponsible to say that violent occultic groups should band together to kill officers.
Yes, they are now undeniably a menace but while everyone is calling for a total reformation and refurbishment of the agency, you are appealing to crass violence. Is that wise? Where is the wisdom?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
obainojazz:
The only government official I know is Larride grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

This boy again. undecided

I pray your stupid decision making will not be fatal to your life one day.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
airmark:

I was honestly very shocked seeing that.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
donjazet:

Nobody is looking for any fight. You dropped an extremely careless statement.

It is highly irresponsible to say that violent occultic groups should band together to kill officers.
Yes, they are now undeniably a menace but while everyone is calling for a total reformation and refurbishment of the agency, you are appealing to crass violence. Is that wise? Where is the wisdom?

He reasoned like an illiterate and a fool there.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
airmark:

I hope yours won't lead to the death of your miserable family
Oloriburuku akosibero
Ex convict serial rapist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
airmark:

He reasoned like an illiterate there.
Dish washer is talking too grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
donjazet:

I was honestly very shocked seeing that.

He is irresponsible and foolish.

Would he wish his family members to be among those who would lose their lives in the assault?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
People should learn when to drop ego, recant and apologize. That is what shows education.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
airmark:

Would he wish his family members to be among those who would lose their lives in the assault?

You must have a family member in the SARS force, don't worry the end is almost near.
You will all die a slow and painful death olofo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
airmark:

very foolish and careless statement he made there, I believe he understands better now.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You must have a family member in the SARS force, don't worry the end is almost near.
Two days ago, they killed a guy a day to his wedding and stole his car... I support youths going banana on them.. No mind airmark grin he's eating double cheese burger right now with no worries
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
obainojazz:
Two days ago, they killed a guy a day to his wedding and stole his car... I support youths going banana on them.. No mind airmark grin he's eating double cheese burger right now with no worries
One story was trending on front-page about a lady raped and killed by these assholes
I personally know the lady, her life was cut short by these people, I'm sure her crime was born into this shít hole country.
Many disheartening stories yet nothing was done

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

One story was trending on front-page about a lady raped and killed by these assholes
I personally know the lady, her life was cut short by these people, I'm sure her crime was born into this shít hole country.
Many disheartening stories yet nothing was done
I'm a gentle guy but I have a feeling if they try shiit with my family... I'll do crazy lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
obainojazz:
I'm a gentle guy but I have a feeling if they try shiit with my family... I'll do crazy lipsrsealed
Why won't you, they are killing with no remorse.
Government are not doing anything, sagelink and others tried their best.
The fool at the top doesn't even know what's happening because cows are not involved

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

When you realise that ex-cultists and cultists constitute a significant percentage of SARS officers,you would come to know how dumb your post is.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You keep on exposing your foolishness.

Must i have a family member before i could condemn your stupid solution to stop SARS?

Why would any responsible, intelligent human think the best solution is to use cultists to stop SARS?

Why would any sane person think innocent souls must be lost before SARS menace would end permanently?

You always come up with views that reek of stupidity and nobody to point it out to you. I was surprised Donjazet could even do it today.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
airmark:

You keep on exposing your foolishness.

Must i have a family member before i could condemn your stupid solution to stop SARS?

Why would any responsible, intelligent human think the best solution is to use cultists to stop SARS?

Why would any sane person think innocent souls must be lost before SARS menace would end permanently?

You always come up with views that reek of stupidity and nobody to point it out to you. I was surprised Donjazet could even do it today.

https://www.nairaland.com/6159893/igp-bans-fsars-other-police

Olofo they Dan ban SARS cheesy grin grin
It must be painful to come out from your family, you are a failure that flee the country to survive
Your SARS member that go about extorting and killing won't get that again
Adiós motherfvcker grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guys e don do.

Make una save data for the incoming party grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
timbros:
Guys e don do.

Make una save data for the incoming party grin

You garrit cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
I'm sure Maguire must've been tagged a rubbish defender in jest.

But jokes aside, Maguire is really a rubbish defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Son grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10042) (10043) (10044) (10045) (10046) (10047) (10048) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), TradingGod, hensben(m), Ijustwantto, Jamiuokolla and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.