Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10794751 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19488) (19489) (19490) (19491) (19492) (19493) (19494) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:53pm On Jun 26
Palmer influence is insanegrin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:57pm On Jun 26
Kendry hit the ice cold celebration too grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:18am On Jun 27
Roland17:

Lakers Bawo?

Those clowns have been irrelevant since they won their Covid Mickey Mouse ring in 2020. Only one team is ahead of everyone and that is the Boston Celtics! Na we dey run am..

What the difference between Lakers and Boston o? Abi no be 1 trophy in 16yrs una get? grin

Between 2008 till now, you won 2 chip and Lakers won 3.

No be una fault, Na Mavs give una mouth. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:19am On Jun 27
WhoDeyHause:

https://www.nairaland.com/832478/nba-begins
Even Egbon Gbarride and baba blue dey sneak go there sometimes. But bluemann if I be you I go try dey find connect way I go take dey do social media commentary or even in real life. If na you be angel for judgement day wey dem go put to judge people for the last day guys go just waka comot go drink beer outside dey wait their fate because e be like u na general overseer. Nothing wey this man no dey watch, even when guyman and babe mosquito dey do weather for two.

Thunder go strike your balls soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:29am On Jun 27
The temperature just dropped again šŸ„¶

17-year-old Kendry Paez stepped up to take the penalty for Ecuador and celebrates with ā€œCole Palmerā€ celebration. He becomes the second youngest player to ever score at the Copa America.

Paez is 17 stepping up at a major international tournament for his country with the #10 on his backā€¦ gem! šŸ’Ž

#CFC #justcfc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:29am On Jun 27
larride:

What the difference between Lakers and Boston o? Abi no be 1 trophy in 16yrs una get? grin

Between 2008 till now, you won 2 chip and Lakers won 3.

No be una fault, Na Mavs give una mouth. angry

Mavs? Who are those? My people call dem ā€œObele Scoutā€.

Even if na one, it still separates me from those imposters. You have no idea how much meltdown Lakers Dey endure because of this ring. With almost everyone coming back next season, I expect a repeat or another ring in 2 years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:34am On Jun 27
WhoDeyHause:

Odizeey you see wetin I talk if you watch egbon and A 40 bants you go laugh tire.
But God still do am for you boss as your football teams no gree deliver this season, some people we know supported Leipzig, apari, gbaumdeuter and Dortmund against one team but laslas the thing still cast.

Make I use this one hold body. The others nearly turn me to mad man last season. A40 still Dey vex for me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:34am On Jun 27
Roland17:

Mavs? Who are those? My people call dem ā€œObele Scoutā€.

Even if na one, it still separates me from those imposters. You have no idea how much meltdown Lakers Dey endure because of this ring. With almost everyone coming back next season, I expect a repeat or another ring in 2 years.

Lakers and Celtics downfall make me so glad. E pain me say una escape this season.

I will be there next season when Heats beat you guy in the second round.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:40am On Jun 27
Fabrizio Romano is now a full time Journalist at Chelsea football.

Estevao x Palmer x Kendry Paez

Chelsea fans will eat good soon....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:59am On Jun 27
Ecuador seal all three points with a brilliant solo goal from another youngster, Minda. 3-1.

Ecuador low-key has become a hub of young talent. Quite a number of them on display even today.

Ecuador with 23 shots but just 3 on target. Anyways they did enough to get the much needed win. Caicedo fantastic too, though he took a battering today. South American football is not for the weak. An often brutal exhibition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:06am On Jun 27
andrewbaba44:
Portugal rest first team but festus still play so e go fit statpad

Glory hunter Oshi grin
He heard Georgia and insisted to play. He thinks this is friendly or qualifier, no this is a tournament where he is useless as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 3:58am On Jun 27
hensben:
He heard Georgia and insisted to play. He thinks this is friendly or qualifier, no this is a tournament where he is useless as usual.
He has no shame. I believe he is the one in charge of the national team instead of the coach. Roberto Martinez is powerless.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by muizola0(m): 4:13am On Jun 27
Hello pls anyone wey fit help me with 2k i will appriciate 8100549817 Opay thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 5:45am On Jun 27
Trevor012:

Xavi, Zidane and others must be Ronaldo fans šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The person u dey even fight for

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 6:26am On Jun 27
This Trevor of a guy you're just sounding childish and stupid every day you should be very ashamed of your self maybe because you're a child you won't be ashamed

Since Euro is tough why European team no win the last World Cup even after having 13 teams against 5teams each from other continent?
Even the Ronaldo u dey fight for admit the World Cup is tougher

Everybody with there opinion Sha
Midget strikers beat European heavyweights carry World

As u dey ask I hope na vote Dem vote Argentina to win World Cup?

You're just sounding bitter

You're must very bitter and Pained

I'm really feeling pity for you sha Messi no do you well

World Cup still remains the biggest Football event

Go nack head for wall

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 6:30am On Jun 27
Slovenia in the Euros

0goals
0wins

Qualified to the round of 16

Tough una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 6:47am On Jun 27
Vischy:
Fabrizio Romano is now a full time Journalist at Chelsea football.

Estevao x Palmer x Kendry Paez

Chelsea fans will eat good soon....
I don't know why but I don't really believe in Kendry Paez talent. I believe more in Esteavao's.

I hope Kendry Paez proves me wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 6:52am On Jun 27
Trevor012:
Denmark, Georgia and Belgium we are counting on you.

Is it a one legged playoff?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:57am On Jun 27
WhoDeyHause:

Odizeey you see wetin I talk if you watch egbon and A 40 bants you go laugh tire.
But God still do am for you boss as your football teams no gree deliver this season, some people we know supported Leipzig, apari, gbaumdeuter and Dortmund against one team but laslas the thing still cast.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:58am On Jun 27
Thazard:

Is it a one legged playoff?
It's home and away wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 7:54am On Jun 27
Thazard:

I don't know why but I don't really believe in Kendry Paez talent. I believe more in Esteavao's.

Estevao is more skilful than Paez but Kendry Paez is more mature,more direct at goals and more aggressive.

Kendry Paez has now won seria A best player of the season for the first part so far and some people see Paez as the biggest talent emerging from south America in a long while ,guess opinions differ for everyone.

Good thing is that come summer of 2025 ,both Estevao Willian and Kendry Paez will be in Chelsea colours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:03am On Jun 27
milann:
He has no shame. I believe he is the one in charge of the national team instead of the coach. Roberto Martinez is powerless.
And some i Diots and as s lickers call him goat even when football organization already declare Messi as the G.O.A.T. Cr7 and his fans are looking dumb day after day due to desperation to be seen as best. I feel for them because their takes on football is absurd, they are now in f.oolā€™s paradise unknowingly to them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:29am On Jun 27
Realtord43:
A continental tournament cannot supercede a tournament were each continents best qualifying teams wil participate.

so by this logic FIFA Club world cup is bigger than Champions league

also FA cup is tougher than EPL ( Since FA cup consist of the best in each level)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 8:35am On Jun 27
Singapore1:

so by this logic FIFA Club world cup is bigger than Champions league

also FA cup is tougher than EPL ( Since FA cup consist of the best in each level)
Based on history and pedigree, CL is bigger. But as time goes on, the club WC will gain its own recognition among the comity of elite competitions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 8:45am On Jun 27
UncleHaba22:
Slovenia in the Euros
0goals 0wins
Qualified to the round of 16
Tough una
lies. They scored two goal enroute in their first two games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:06am On Jun 27
airmark:

I remember when Raumdeuter and his boy, A40 were mocking Kante, when I was hyping him. Man shamed them by going ahead to win UCL with Chelsea.

Man left the national team after like 3 years, returned with back to back MOTM awards at Euros. They will soon throw in the 'polling booth' card as their last card.

Oya A40, you and your boss, should come outside, one sheikh of midfield from Saudi Arabia, is greeting you. grin

Your favorite defender committed another calamity penalty the other day

Why do you have such bad eye for talent

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:31am On Jun 27
odizeey:

Hehehe.
And you see some United fans fighting to keep Ten Hag with the rubbish he served us.

Seems I'll move to NBA
Who be Madrid of NBA abeg?

grin grin grin grin

There is no Madrid in the Nba,the closest to being Madrid is Boston celtic but they would soon humble them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:59am On Jun 27
Thazard:

It is the other way round, paez is more built for epl than Esteavao.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:42am On Jun 27
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

There is no Madrid in the Nba,the closest to being Madrid is Boston celtic but they would soon humble them.

Make person no go support wrong team like how some of my Arsenal brothers do. Now it's too late t turn back. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 10:45am On Jun 27
milann:
lies. They scored two goal enroute in their first two games

But how person go win 0 match com qualify for tough tournament una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:48am On Jun 27
dujuan whisper (18), expecting a child
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:22am On Jun 27
Nicolas Jackson is a clear first choice after a fluctuating but ultimately promising debut season. Chelsea want to push him to improve rather than upgrade from him.

~ @liam_twomey | The Athletic

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19488) (19489) (19490) (19491) (19492) (19493) (19494) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), BlueMann and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.