Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10794264 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19485) (19486) (19487) (19488) (19489) (19490) (19491) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:17pm On Jun 26
GbortugalπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 9:18pm On Jun 26
Euro is the hardest, fine, your goat have won the hardest cup even though he was a carry along, oya he should win the world cup which is not hard

Simple logic should tel you, A task that is not hard is quite easy to accomplish very fast with ease.

Four attempts now, no knock out goal, but world cup is not hard

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:18pm On Jun 26
WhoDeyHause:

Portugal is very strong egbon but some people won't agree because of agenda. cry
They can deceive themselves but not me.
A team with Ronaldo, Bernardo silva (one of the most underrated football in the game today) , pepe, Bruno fernandes, joao felix. Ruben Dias, Cancelo, jota is not a good team ? Na themselves dem dey deceive no be me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:20pm On Jun 26
I pray Georgia will qualify sha...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:24pm On Jun 26
Kwara go dribble d whole stadium o grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 9:24pm On Jun 26
Must ronaldo start every match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:24pm On Jun 26
Typical Ronaldo ... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:25pm On Jun 26
Turkey 1- 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 9:26pm On Jun 26
fredoooooo:

They can deceive themselves but not me.
A team with Ronaldo, Bernardo silva (one of the most underrated football in the game today) , pepe, Bruno fernandes, joao felix. Ruben Dias, Cancelo, jota is not a good team ? Na themselves dem dey deceive no be me
remove ronaldo and you have a cohesive team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Menemonic: 9:26pm On Jun 26
Realtord43:
Euro is the hardest, fine, your goat have won the hardest cup even though he was a carry along, oya he should win the world cup which is not hard

Simple logic should tel you, A task that is not hard is quite easy to accomplish very fast with ease.

Four attempts now, no knock out goal, but world cup is not hard
kaiiii see finishing.... πŸ€”

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 9:29pm On Jun 26
Realtord43:
Gbanaldo play next

And of couse, the drought may still continue
Omo, they drought go looonnnggg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:29pm On Jun 26
WhoDeyHause:

Portugal is very strong egbon but some people won't agree because of agenda. cry

We know Portugal is a good team ,they are a very loveable team ,we never called them bad ,this is not the time of helder postiga Miguel veloso and co

Our agenda against them is because of useless arrogant festus omoriodion the man child

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 9:29pm On Jun 26
WhoDeyHause:

They are shaky. They won't go far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:30pm On Jun 26
milann:
remove ronaldo and you have a cohesive team
Portugal and Ronaldo fans see it differently. Ronaldo alone can play against 11 players. He can cross the ball and at the same time bicycle kick it into the net himself. He doesn't need the team but the team need him.
Thank God Real Madrid have won 2 champions league after he left ,by now we won't hear word again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:30pm On Jun 26
Portugal rest first team but festus still play so e go fit statpad

Glory hunter Oshi grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:33pm On Jun 26
fredoooooo:

Portugal and Ronaldo fans see it differently. Ronaldo alone can play against 11 players. He can cross the ball and at the same time bicycle kick it into the net himself. He doesn't need the team but the team need him.
Thank God Real Madrid have won 2 champions league after he left ,by now we won't hear word again.

Ronaldo is ageless

He is a 39 year old man in a 29 year old body

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:33pm On Jun 26
penaldo turn up now your country needs you the most oshi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:35pm On Jun 26
The two best decisions I made in football is
To choose 1. Chelsea over Assnal and
2.Messi over Ronaldo.
I don't need to talk or argue , just drop this picture cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Menemonic: 9:36pm On Jun 26
Ijustwantto:
GbortugalπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin

They might equalize if Ronaldo vex

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 9:38pm On Jun 26
Trevor012:

France dey gba because the Euros nor be anybody mate. Small teams will show you shege unlike the world cup. France that was destroying everyone at the world cup are struggling and you think it's not because of the opponent they are facing lmao. Why do you think Xavi, Mbappe, Snejider, Zidane etc was calling Euros the hardest competition in the world.
france has never destroyed any team at the WC. They ve always been grinding results in fortuitous manners...penalty, free kicks, one goal margins, own goals. What matters to them is the points gained to go through
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 9:40pm On Jun 26
Ororo clutch moment is coming soon!!!

na go wait tired.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:40pm On Jun 26
Kwara off . Man of the match..
Hope he get the Ronaldo Jersey he want after the game ..
Good player, where next after Napoli?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:41pm On Jun 26
I still Dey observe benfica scam and potential ones

Enzo 120M
Goncalo Ramos 80M
Darwin Nunez 100M

The potential new one will be Antonio Silva and Joao neves

Not judging but observing .

Observation no be crime sha ,time will tell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:42pm On Jun 26
Please leave her alone! Leave my idol alone, or else I will bring out my world cup 😭😭😭😭

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Menemonic: 9:42pm On Jun 26
Trevor012:

France dey gba because the Euros nor be anybody mate. Small teams will show you shege unlike the world cup. France that was destroying everyone at the world cup are struggling and you think it's not because of the opponent they are facing lmao. Why do you think Xavi, Mbappe, Snejider, Zidane etc was calling Euros the hardest competition in the world.
oga if you can carry euro Oya come and carry world cup...

Or keep shut.. lipsrsealed

We have told you several times make una dey think twice before una talk... Evidence dey..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:53pm On Jun 26
Weldone Georgia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 9:54pm On Jun 26
andrewbaba44:

Enzo 120M
Goncalo Ramos 80M
Darwin Nunez 100M

Enzo is not a scam, he is just a little bit over price. Mayb 20m to 30m over his actual value.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:55pm On Jun 26
andrewbaba44:

Enzo 120M
Goncalo Ramos 80M
Darwin Nunez 100M

I still dey observe Dortmund,Athletico Madrid and Liverpool scam dey pulled on Barca .

it has left your club so broke that you want to sign division 2 epl player on loan called philogene ,what's that? a name of bulb?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:57pm On Jun 26
Turkey and Montell to the next stage..
Happy for the Aeroplanino Montella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:57pm On Jun 26
Ballzproblemm:
I still dey observe Dortmund,Athletico Madrid and Liverpool scam dey pulled on Barca .

it has left your club so broke that you want to sign division 2 epl player on loan called philogene ,what's that? a name of bulb?

I Dey deny say dem scam barca ? Lmao

Dembele and co call all of them names and I go support you with my full chest ,they all won good trophies though unlike the ones dragging a 1 billion spending club to play conference league at the railway .

It’s not that deep jare ,don’t be so emotional as a fan boy .

We Dey drag bartomeu everyday and you think I won’t support you for calling them frauds ? Lmao ,just Dey play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:58pm On Jun 26
Dem don turn am to war o ... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26
Football quality done drop.

I just dey chop football carbohydrates. No vitamin or protein. My belle don big.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19485) (19486) (19487) (19488) (19489) (19490) (19491) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), AbokiWam and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.