Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,838 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10827227 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10209) (10210) (10211) (10212) (10213) (10214) (10215) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Do you regret supporting Buhari over Atiku? I want to check something.

I will not pick any of them over the other. I will rather pick a 3rd force
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na inshot video dey play give us

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
In case u missed it grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
seankafor:
how does he attend all those international summits without been made a laughing stock and carricature of?

Like how does he communicate with those guys at UN summits and those meetings he goes about?
Trump allegedly called him "lifeless". Though he denied it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
swiz123:
Who noticed the annoying cuts on that video? .... That editor deserves to be sacked and his salary forfeited. A rookie could have done a better job.

He should have added " Clarence shot it " to cap the grand comedy

I noticed it too

When he ended a sentence, the next one is started almost immediately

Let's not talk about the camera zooming in and out of him

We really don enter deep shit

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Army spokesman said lekki massacre na photoshop
Our yeye in house intellectual here said he needs empirical and video evidence
Another God creature say na mc oluomo thugs rent army uniform
It is well
rent army uniform got me grin grin grin

Abeg, where dem dhey rent Armour tank?
I need like seven

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
The only thing that made sense was the National Anthem.

He could address the attack on the Obas palace but remained Silent on the killings at Lekki tollgate.

We still have 3 more years, 3 months and 7 days with this man …..God airpus

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

He has Dementia. There is a reason the broadcasts are pre-recorded and his public appearances are all stage managed and brief. The guy must have the attention span and memory of a baby, and his level of cognition must be really poor as well.

This has been obvious since 2016

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

Genesis 6 vs 6
And it repented Raumdeuter that he had supported Bubu, and it grieved him at his heart. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
seankafor:
See as e everybody dey wait Buhari speech like world cup final grin

Bubu go shock Una
and yes he did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Genesis 6 vs 6
And it repented Raumd.euter that he had supported Bubu, and it grieved him at his heart. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A400: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibime:

SanwoOlu is fighting for his political life and is going about it in a conscientious way like someone who cares what the people think about him, not a thug Governor who cows the people by show of force. Right from the start of these protests, he has shown empathy with the protests. People should free him.
Sanwo Olu is not as blameless as you're trying to play here. He was dishonest and lied about people dying, none of the state's emergency apparatus were on ground even in the aftermath of the shootings and what's worse most of the medical bills were paid for by private pockets

His empathy is not useful for anyone. Obviously we know he's merely CSO on paper but a grievous attack on your people cannot be about to take place in your state and you did absolutely nothing neither were you seen doing anything to prevent it.

Everything Sanwo Olu is doing is what we call in Yoruba parlance. Oju aye. Eye service

You called for a knee jerk curfew without any concrete plans to secure the state and we wound up seeing more carnage, more needless killings and destruction after than before the curfew was announced

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
izzou:

I noticed it too

When he ended a sentence, the next one is started almost immediately

Let's not talk about the camera zooming in and out of him

We really don enter deep shit

Maybe, the problem is that the whole thing was rushed because they knew that they'd have to include latest happenings, like the looting of Oba's palace

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A400: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Expert17:
The only thing that made sense was the National Anthem.

He could address the attack on the Obas palace but remained Silent on the killings at Lekki tollgate.

We still have 3 more years, 3 months and 7 days with this man …..God airpus

I think it's 2 years and a little over 7 months. The man is the biggest calamity to befall this nation and he has probably wrecked APC's chances at ruling this country again

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

But you picked Buhari over Atiku here.

raumdeuter:

If the 2 candidates available were Buhari and Atiku to manage my company, I will choose Buhari because Atiku is a thief and will loot the company into bankruptcy

If it was a case of Buhari vs Sowore, I will choose Sowore

Are you willing to rescind this post?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
swiz123:

Maybe, the problem is that the whole thing was rushed because they knew that they'd have to include latest happenings, like the looting of Oba's palace

Lol

I wonder how Buhari took note of that, but didn't say a word about the Lekki saga

Buhari shock even him disciples sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
izzou:

I no know why I no fit forget this scene

sad
Let me remind you again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlSS29n4X7c
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibime:

This has been obvious since 2016

Of course, even possibly before then but the thing about Dementia is that it is progressive not static. The Buhari of 2016 is most likely an Albert Einstein or at least an Elon Musk compared to the Buhari of 2020.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A400: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

In the coming elections that 3rd force is very important. But more importantly even at state and local government level. Nigeria is a massive country and even if Buhari was not the SI unit of incompetence the average Nigerian will still not feel his impact if we don't have competent people at state and local government level

I hope our youth can channel this love for Big Brother and divert it to choosing and backing competent younger people across board. This is our only shot if we are not willing to go the violence route

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
A400:
I think it's 2 years and a little over 7 months. The man is the biggest calamity to befall this nation and he has probably wrecked APC's chances at ruling this country again

Is it not to change name to CDQ and they shuffle themselves like a pack of Whot or Kashi so that you dont know which one is old PDP old APC and new CQD

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

But you picked Buhari over Atiku here.

Are you willing to rescind this post?
Raumdeuter was in US typing that grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A400: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

Is it not to change name to CDQ and they remix themselves so that you dont know which one is old PDP old APC and new CQD
Lool if these Edo state elections didn't open the eyes of Nigerians to the fact that these two parties omo iya kan ni won, I don't know what will

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
izzou:

Lol

I wonder how Buhari took note of that, but didn't say a word about the Lekki saga

He indirectly labeled the shooting fake when he warned the international community against acting on unverified news.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

Let me remind you again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlSS29n4X7c

That laugh was like...

"These people must be joking" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
izzou:
That laugh was like...
"These people must be joking" grin

Person wey him own family, him wife dey clear am publicly
Wey him own village sef na bandit be law enforcement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:
In case u missed it grin
exactly how it is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

He has Dementia. There is a reason the broadcasts are pre-recorded and his public appearances are all stage managed and brief. The guy must have the attention span and memory of a baby, and his level of cognition must be really poor as well.
Peeps asked for the president’s speech, now they are speechless grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seunoj: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
izzou:

Lol

It never happened
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
izzou:
Buhari take style use presidential broadcast campaign for APC

Chai

grin
this grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:
People need to adjust or dead their expectations of Buhari or his govt, His region has been overtaken by bandits for many months now, bandits have overtaken his homestate even his own village Daura and he is not able to do anything. If Buhari dies today he is not guaranteed that bandits will not attack his burial ceremony

I believe Buhari was even forced to make all these speech, In his mind he probably thinks Lagosians own too much and all these riots are normal things. His own homestate does not even enjoy 20% of the peace you enjoy

Buhari is simply there to mark register as president, Many of these governors are probably frustrated but cannot say anything, everyone is just waiting for him to pass time and fvckk off in 2023. There have been leaks of Amaechi and many southern politicians who have alluded to the same thing

This same Buhari wey Sanwoolu dey tell am about compensation for victims of police brutality and he burst out laughing on camera. In his mind he must be saying "These Southerners are jokers"
when it comes to anything outside football this man dey make a lot of sense but football matterz na F9 grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
obainojazz:
Peeps asked for the president’s speech, now they are speechless grin

E no shock you? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

Of course, even possibly before then but the thing about Dementia is that it is progressive not static. The Buhari of 2016 is most likely an Albert Einstein or at least an Elon Musk compared to the Buhari of 2020.
You mean this present bubu is a vegetable
Efó tete

(1) (2) (3) ... (10209) (10210) (10211) (10212) (10213) (10214) (10215) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, odizeey(m), drisham(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.