Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782846 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10208) (10209) (10210) (10211) (10212) (10213) (10214) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I've never said Sanwoolu ordered it cos I know he's not the C-in-C ( whoever that is), but Its obvious he's saying more than he knows about the whole incident.

He is trying to cover up a massacre which is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. He set in motion a chain of events that led to the massacre. No be Buhari declare curfew that required military intervention na

It is every Governors job to give the order for FG intervention/martial law when his state is at a standstill. He is not responsible for how the army behave when they get there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
donjazet:
Buhari is truly an ineffective leader and a poor communicator.

He has Dementia. There is a reason the broadcasts are pre-recorded and his public appearances are all stage managed and brief. The guy must have the attention span and memory of a baby, and his level of cognition must be really poor as well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
homesteady:

During DJ switch IG live, she told us about Brigadier General FO Omota, that he was the commander. But we later heard that he was not in charge of that squad. He lives near by and only came around when he heard soldiers shooting and he ordered them to stop.

The account of the 2nd guy in the video corroborate this story. What I think happened is that when the General Omota came, he introduced himself and ordered them to stop, and that is how them DJ switch knew his name.

Since they initially stopped when he told them to stop and they later continued, it means the order came from someone higher than General Omota.

Nobody will send troops on a mission without bringing the commander in on the plan. There are hundreds of blood thirsty commanders they could have used to execute the mission if massacre was the plan from the top.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

He has Dementia. There is a reason the broadcasts are pre-recorded and his public appearances are all stage managed and brief. The guy must have the attention span and memory of a baby, and his level of cognition must be really poor as well.

This recorded speech today, Baba might need 3 weeks of bedrest to recover from it

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

This recorded speech today, Baba might need 3 weeks of bedrest to recover from it
They have been rehearsing, recording and editing the video since two days ago.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

Speech that he has been recording piece meal for the last 2 days. They didn't broadcast a speech because it took them that long to get him to complete those sentences.
It is not until person come out naked before you know that the brain don retire.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Exactly

That is why i keep mentioning Tinubu and Daura mafia. Buhari himself is just a zombie. He doesn't and can't understand what is going on. If he was abroad he would have been placed in a retirement home a long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
This bot dey try me oh angry
Wetin I do na embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sanwo-olu needs to man up and take charge of his state, the looting and burning is getting too much.
He should find solution asap

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
ToyinDipo:

All this for 10 mins speech? grin

What will now happen if we engage this man in live Q & A session.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Expert17:

We saw the last presidential debate na

I wonder how people still voted for him after watching that one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Expert17:

He doesn't have the facility to answer only 1 question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
I weep for Nigeria.

On this thread, someone tried to isolate corruption from poverty in Nigeria claiming Nigeria does not have economic value to thrive. I will never forget that argument.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Loool..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

how does he attend all those international summits without been made a laughing stock and carricature of?

Like how does he communicate with those guys at UN summits and those meetings he goes about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari literally just said 'I'm in my house, come and beat me'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
TBH, Nigeria's problems transcend the leaders, a lot of us are actually heartless.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
This dolt is the president of 200 million people in this age?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Thecassanova:

Omo the guy gave middle fingers to everybody involved...on all sides

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
May we never experience another President like this man in our lifetime.

Cos this one bad gan

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Thecassanova:

Lmfaoo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
seankafor:
how does he attend all those international summits without been made a laughing stock and carricature of?

Like how does he communicate with those guys at UN summits and those meetings he goes about?

1) He almost never attends anything.

2) Most of the negotiations and discussions are done not by the Presidents but by their people i.e diplomats, technocrats e.t.c

3) Even if the other leaders noticed they would not laugh at him. No be Nairaland cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
TalabiAudu:
This dolt is the president of 200 million people in this age?

The painful part; he was voted in twice 2015 & 2019.

SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibime:

Nobody will send troops on a mission without bringing the commander in on the plan. There are hundreds of blood thirsty commanders they could have used to execute the mission if massacre was the plan from the top.

Of course they had a commander who was giving them orders or carrying out the orders of the powers that be.

You can't blame it on the soldiers. They were just following orders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Expert17:

Okay o. Kontinu Very soon you will ask Baba to explain high line and gegenpressing to you

Una get luck say Baba to yarn "My good people of Western Germany"

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

Okay o. Kontinu Very soon you will ask Baba to explain high line and gegenpressing to you

Una get luck say Baba to yarn "My good people of Western Germany"

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
We ask for speech now we are speechless

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A400: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari basically said I go comot una teeth just now

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bubu don’t leave me grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
raumdeuter:
People need to adjust or dead their expectations of Buhari or his govt, His region has been overtaken by bandits for many months now, bandits have overtaken his homestate even his own village Daura and he is not able to do anything. If Buhari dies today he is not guaranteed that bandits will not attack his burial ceremony

I believe Buhari was even forced to make all these speech, In his mind he probably thinks Lagosians own too much and all these riots are normal things. His own homestate does not even enjoy 20% of the peace you enjoy

Buhari is simply there to mark register as president, Many of these governors are probably frustrated but cannot say anything, everyone is just waiting for him to pass time and fvckk off in 2023. There have been leaks of Amaechi and many southern politicians who have alluded to the same thing

This same Buhari wey Sanwoolu dey tell am about compensation for victims of police brutality and he burst out laughing on camera. In his mind he must be saying "These Southerners are jokers"
Do you regret supporting Buhari over Atiku? I want to check something.

raumdeuter:

If the 2 candidates available were Buhari and Atiku to manage my company, I will choose Buhari because Atiku is a thief and will loot the company into bankruptcy

If it was a case of Buhari vs Sowore, I will choose Sowore

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
But I no understand.. what is happening?

How did people in aso rock conceal this evil deeds of this long? What is their secret..
Because you can't tell me that a living human being just said that after all the country has been through
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Who noticed the annoying cuts on that video? .... That editor deserves to be sacked and his salary forfeited. A rookie could have done a better job.

He should have added " Clarence shot it " to cap the grand comedy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10208) (10209) (10210) (10211) (10212) (10213) (10214) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.