Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796387 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10272) (10273) (10274) (10275) (10276) (10277) (10278) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
A40:
Lool abeg leave people to believe wetin dem wan believe. Nigerian Army will go somewhere just to shoot in the air

Baba the matter tire person.

Some people even claim it's espionage that Amnesty international claim they have footage of soldiers leaving bonny camp and heading towards to toll gate prior to the shootings.

Can u imagine how that sounds in this age and time where people have cameras here and there taking shots/making videos of things happening in an instant?

It is well sha. We go all dey alright las Las

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
A40:
Lool abeg leave people to believe wetin dem wan believe. Nigerian Army will go somewhere just to shoot in the air
The problem here is even the gov/politicians are giving their honourable Nairaland defenders reason to blv they are jokers

But you know

Agenda must agendate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
izzou:

Okay bro. Let's not let this thread become longer than it is

It was just my opinion. Desmond made sense to me, and I didn't see the need to bash him

Government buses aren't working for now. People are suffering to go from Ikorodu to TBS at exorbitant prices because the fleet has been depleted

There is traffic everywhere in Lagos. Policemen are scared to resume duties because they are scared of being attacked.

Businesses were looted beyond redemption. Private properties were damaged.

But then, if not calling the hoodlums wicked would make us feel fine, it's fine then
There was nothing Desmond said that made any sense. Talking about culture and other bullcrap.

You have his colleagues hoarding Indomiennnnnnn he didn't talk about that one, you have Obasa doing #50m 10 times in one day he no face that one, you have a rep member keeping Fridge and other appliances talking about how he planned to distribute it on his birthday.

It's influencers that is his problem.

Why were businesses looted? Is it not due to the stupid kneejerk curfew Sanwo Olu called. You call a curfew, fail to provide adequate security round the state and then ask the Army to go and shoot the most peaceful section of the protests and he expected there would not be carnage.

If Sanwo Olu and the police had gone to Orile to quench the fire instead of calling for Army assistance to go to an unrelated occasion none of this would have happened.

Policemen that were shooting unarmed protesters all over the country are suddenly scared of resuming their duty. Wondafu! Meanwhile there's still pockets of them including the allegedly disbanded SARS operating.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
@Neobulletzz thanks for the pictures, see as Gilmour fold hand take collect ball.
Werner be like, who be this again.
Nice to have him back and hope he get better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Segedinho:

The problem here is even the gov/politicians are giving their honourable Nairaland defenders reason to blv they are jokers

But you know

Agenda must agendate
Lol it's been blunder after blunder. Not once has this government ever acted in good faith which explains the lack of belief in their so-called charade that they were listening. This is all we tried to tell people. See how they are going above and beyond to cover this mess.

They will soon call for social media censorship very soon. They want to misrule and not be held accountable for it

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
A40:
Lol it's been blunder after blunder. Not once has this government ever acted in good faith which explains the lack of belief in their so-called charade that they were listening. This is all we tried to tell people. See how they are going above and beyond to cover this mess.

They will soon call for social media censorship very soon. They want to misrule and not be held accountable for it
True
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
A40:
There was nothing Desmond said that made any sense. Talking about culture and other bullcrap.

You have his colleagues hoarding Indomiennnnnnn he didn't talk about that one, you have Obasa doing #50m 10 times in one day he no face that one, you have a rep member keeping Fridge and other appliances talking about how he planned to distribute it on his birthday.

It's influencers that is his problem.

Why were businesses looted? Is it not due to the stupid kneejerk curfew Sanwo Olu called. You call a curfew, fail to provide adequate security round the state and then ask the Army to go and shoot the most peaceful section of the protests and he expected there would not be carnage.

If Sanwo Olu and the police had gone to Orile to quench the fire instead of calling for Army assistance to go to an unrelated occasion none of this would have happened.

Policemen that were shooting unarmed protesters all over the country are suddenly scared of resuming their duty. Wondafu! Meanwhile there's still pockets of them including the allegedly disbanded SARS operating.

It's fine bro..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
3rd consecutive game where M. Batshuayi’s goal has been ruled out for offside. What does that tell you? He is too lazy to work the lines correctly because these offsides are not even marginal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba the matter tire person.

Some people even claim it's espionage that Amnesty international claim they have footage of soldiers leaving bonny camp and heading towards to toll gate prior to the shootings.

Can u imagine how that sounds in this age and time where people have cameras here and there taking shots/making videos of things happening in an instant?

It is well sha. We go all dey alright las Las
Espionage. Lmaoooo

We are royally screwed. The entire system is rotten from top to bottom. From the legislative to presidency to our service chiefs. We have grossly underestimated the work that has to be done.

They have told one bold faced lie after the other via all their platforms. So shameful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
A40:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Seems Adama has become a surplus to requirements at Wolves,can’t even get quality game time anymore... lot of teams would want his signature
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Roland17:
3rd consecutive game where M. Batshuayi’s goal has been ruled out for offside. What does that tell you? He is too lazy to work the lines correctly because these offsides are not even marginal.

What of Morata?

People like Inzaghi may not survive this VAR era
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ibime:

What of Morata?

You can add him to the lazy strikers list but Inzaghi na baba.. He sniffs the defender’s heat around him. My issue with Bats is not the VAR thing, it’s the fact that these calls do not even need VAR. Last week he was like 3 feet, they are not close calls. He needs to get better at working the lines.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Roland17:

You can add him to the lazy strikers list but Inzaghi na baba.. He sniffs the defender’s heat around him. My issue with Bats is not the VAR thing, it’s the fact that these calls do not even need VAR. Last week he was like 3 feet, they are not close calls. He needs to get better at working the lines.

Batsman has not pushed himself physically. He is still cruising.

Bros, how you see US election next week? Biden done win already, or should I give up my sleep on election night?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba no dey worry urself Jàre.

All those Ediots in Lagos state house of assembly ( Desmond included) Sat down and passed a vote of confidence in Mudashiru Obasa despite the numerous financial misappropriation allegations against him ( NOTE: Obasa's level of looting has already reached God Mode level).

Yes looting is a crime. Those who looted people 's shops and businesses are criminals,but so also is Obasa and every of those Ediots that continue sit in that house cheering on their looting-speaker on.
They are the real looters. If we don't address and start punishment from thieves like Obasa that is diverting #500m per day then what moral right do they have to call anyone looters and hoodlums

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
How did those peaceful protesters at lekki toll gate tackled Federal government
You're heartless,but I'm not surprised like femi your elder brother you don sell your conscience for pot of porridge.
People that were drinking Neo Coffee and chopping Domino's pizza were tackling Federal Government. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Actman05:
@Neobulletzz thanks for the pictures, see as Gilmour fold hand take collect ball.
Werner be like, who be this again.
Nice to have him back and hope he get better.
You’re welcome man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Remmedy(m): 1:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Good morning let's not forget the purpose of the thread ..... Wish you all a beautiful weekend
meanwhile check my signature to join the best bookmaker in the entire planet ....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:59am On Oct 31, 2020
Ibime:

Batsman has not pushed himself physically. He is still cruising.

Bros, how you see US election next week? Biden done win already, or should I give up my sleep on election night?

Baba, it is worth giving up your sleep and this is because I am not buying into the National polls. My hesitation about the polls is not necessarily about its failure in 2016 because it did not fail technically but the margin of error is close. Also, be careful how you interpret national polls, I pay closer attention to state/ county polls in battle ground states. Those are more accurate.

This is the first time in a very long time since we have seen this incredible number of early votes including mail in ballot and that is typically indicative of people wanting to change something. In the same vein, Trump’s base are going to be voting on November 3rd which is the day I prefer to vote.

This brings me to Florida and Minnesota.
Florida is one I am sure Democrats worry about because somehow, there is still this uneasy fear that Trump will find a way to grab it by the smallest margin and that is where the margin of error for the polls come. Florida has an aging population and they have been affected by the COVID virus which is the one reason this has become a toss up but they also have strong conservative histories and while the polls say differently, I am genuinely worried about Florida..and God I hope I am wrong!

Trump has been aggressive about Minnesota and has visited twice over the last 3 weeks. He is spending a lot on ads in that state and if you remember he lost Minnesota by 45K which is surmountable and that is why his camp believe they can sneak it. Problem is, Trump has not done well with how he has managed Minnesota, Remember G. Floyd? How about congresswoman Omar? Well, he lost a huge percentage of white male voters who were disgusted by how that G. Floyd situation was managed.

I know who I am voting come November 3rd!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:55am On Oct 31, 2020
A40:

They are the real looters. If we don't address and start punishment from thieves like Obasa that is diverting #500m per day then what moral right do they have to call anyone looters and hoodlums

That's why I never took anything said by Desmond and the rest of the Ediots in the house serious. It afterall the education they have including that woman who claimed she schooled in the UK they all Sat down and allow a serial looters like Obasa to continually preside over them, then there's nothing they will say I will take serious.

They are worse than the people going to break into people's homes and business premises carting away valuable items.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Ibime:

What of Morata?

Add drogba and van nisterooy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2020
BlueRayDick:
This is exactly how some of these FG/Sanwoolu apologists will mess up if u put a camera to their faces with all their theories flying here and there grin

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG9_zYAFo3g/?igshid=1mqpndth28qin

grin grin grin

This is how everyone that is pushing the blame to Celebrities will look like a fool when you question them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2020
BlueRayDick:

That's why I never took anything said by Desmond and the rest of the Ediots in the house serious. It afterall the education they have including that woman who claimed she schooled in the UK they all Sat down and allow a serial looters like Obasa to continually preside over them, then there's nothing they will say I will take serious.

They are worse than the people going to break into people's homes and business premises carting away valuable items.

How can they say anything about Obasa looting when they are all looters. Every last one of them

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2020
England set for another lockdown
Hopefully it won't affect the EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2020
BlueMann:

Nah, it won't affect EPL.

I don tire for lockdown mehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2020
BlueMann:
what is it that England isn't getting right about this Corona?

Russian stadiums are filled to the brim during matches..
What da fvck has Boris Johnson been doing all these time angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2020
BlueMann:
This corona virus is spreading fast even faster than before the worldwide lockdown but it is not as deadly before lockdown.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2020
Ibime:

Your government still tried in terms of restrictions. We were in virtual lockdown with 10 new cases daily. If your government should be as strict as ours you guys would be in everlasting lockdown. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Ibime:

Guy!
Omo I really don tire.

If no be say I get responsibilities, I for don port go Lagos to live expat life for the next 3 months.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2020
afrodoc2:

Your government still tried in terms of restrictions. We were in virtual lockdown with 10 new cases daily. If your government should be as strict as ours you guys would be in everlasting lockdown. cheesy

They should calm down and let us live small abeg. Even with the restrictions, my daughter's school has been closed the last 4 weeks due to someone in every class having Covid. Instead of sending the infected person home, they send the whole class home till every class in the school was sent home. No playgroup activities open for the children, no football lessons, no swimming lessons etc make dem burn energy. This Covid done turn man into full time babysitter, man just want rest. I still have 3 weeks annual leave to take before December, I'm just waiting till both kids are at school before I take one week and just rest without having to chase after kids, now dem dey talk about another lockdown. At this stage, e go better make man catch virus than continue the lockdown lifestyle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Guy!
Omo I really don tire.

If no be say I get responsibilities, I for don port go Lagos to live expat life for the next 3 months.

I dey tell you bros. Mental health is being affected. This lockdown for take style sweet if one was still single and could travel in peace. One of my colleague dey work from Portugal since March.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10272) (10273) (10274) (10275) (10276) (10277) (10278) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bomboiy, Joezinho and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.