Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10794708 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10323) (10324) (10325) (10326) (10327) (10328) (10329) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2020

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wtf was lookman thinking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ademola Lookman don mad ooo... baba wan do paneka e miss penalty for 97'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Why did mitrovic even step back for that spot kick?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
olabode89:
Ademola Lookman don mad ooo... baba wan do paneka e miss penalty for 97'
Omo..
The thing suprise me.
How you go try paneka for 90+ minute when your team dey loose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
popizaino:
You all could see why I kept criticising willian while he was with us and you all thought I was hating.

Dude just wasted seven good years of our attack with his foolish aimless runs which you all dubbed to be work rate. grin

Just like anelka,if they don't leave your team, you will never realise they were just waste.

Fbs, take it away bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
thorrvik55:

Not Mendy again?? grin grin

It keeps changing every week and i love it.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nateevs2:
Another fine display. The team coming together. Solid impressive display from everyone. Ziyech, what a bargain. To think we are playing without Havertz and Pulisic.

We are starting to build a dangerous side with a scary front 3, whichever way we arrange.

The Lampard-out crew have been moved even further to the back of the class. We cannot hear them.

Baba, be nice. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
drisham:
Nice cool

This is what we call a free scoring side. Not the one with 5 goals in last 3 matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Elnino4ladies:
Ziyech is easily our best signing this season
if we are to consider what had been our problem for last season then Mendy should be our best signing

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:32am On Nov 08, 2020
No be una fault. Na that mumu Woodward and him useless board wey no gree buy Ziyech.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

In order of importance

Mendy
Thiago
Ziyech
Chilwell
Werner
Havertz

Funny enough the most expensive Havertz was in the least area of need.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

grin cheesy grin cheesy Na everyday I dey change am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Everyone likes Mendy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:11am On Nov 08, 2020
Missed the game angry

Had an accident in Abia State on my way back from a burial.

sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry

sad
Damn! sad Hope you are fine and not seriously hurt. Make we all dey stay safe during this Ember period.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Ibime:

In order of importance

Mendy
Thiago
Ziyech
Chilwell
Werner
Havertz

Funny enough the most expensive Havertz was in the least area of need.

We needed chillwell more than Ziyech

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by babatundey5: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2020
Sulele04:
I cant count the number of tackles and interception ngolo made today.
To think that some so called chelsea fans wanted kante sold this summer undecided, with that hop and skip scammer called jorginho as our 6 our defence for don suffer.
against lille immediately lamps took off kante for that scammer, lille began to dominate us even with a man less and even should have pulled a goal back.
when gilmour is back i dont want to see those passengers jorginho and kovacic in the team again, they are just weak links.
Kovacic did well in harvertz position but jorginho in kante position a big no
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry
sad
Sorry, hope you are fine?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2020
swiz123:

We needed chillwell more than Ziyech

True

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2020
I've got to admit that my assessment of Chillwell was not fair prior to his signature for Chelsea, he was struggling with mental health challenges and it affected his performance in some games while he was at Leicester last season

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2020
kingBolton:

Omo..
The thing suprise me.
How you go try paneka for 90+ minute when your team dey loose.
Stupid boy
I just hate that paneka style of pk e day always vex me

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2020
larride:
No be una fault. Na that mumu Woodward and him useless board wey no gree buy Ziyech.

Be gone, O ye Scummite angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry

sad

So sorry bro..

Hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Joao Felix is one reason players shouldn't be judged so quickly especially when they are young.

Heard Renato Sanchez is now balling as a star as he used to be.

Morata is also banging in goals, even Dembele is showing his worth at Barcelona. The way some are quick to throw a player under the bus is very harsh.

Any player can suddenly become a star, DCL, Kean, etc

Odoi will definitely come good

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Joao Felix is one reason players shouldn't be judged so quickly especially when they are young.

Heard Renato Sanchez is now balling as a star as he used to.

Morata is also banging in goals, even Dembele is showing his worth at Barcelona. The way some are quick to throw a player under the bus is very harsh.

Any player can suddenly become a star, DCL, Mean, etc

Odoi will come good

Correct.

That is why I want KEPA to be the no 1 GK @ Chelsea, he will surely come good cool cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry

sad

Sorry bro... Hope you are fine?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry

sad

Sorry o. Thank God you are safe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:

You are right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:

I do not agree .
If you know how much these players cost in transfers & wages and you porate it to their performances, you'll know it is a huge loss on the clubs accounting books.

Renato is not balling anywhere, he flopped at Bayern, went to Swansea city and still couldn't make it count in a team full of averages.
Is he still getting a national team call up? I doubt.

Dembele has cost Barcelona more . His lifestyle & i don't care attitude ever since he got to Camp Nou got tongues wagging at him. How many matches has he played in total and how many games has he single handedly won like he did at Dortmund since he joined them?

Jaoa Felix only showed his flashes of brilliance at Atletico last season and i doubt if he will be able to justify that transfer fee and so much expectations placed on his shoulder.
Aside the goals he has scored this season, how is the overall performance bared on his team?

Odoi is doing what Josh Macechran did some 10years ago and the british media hyped him all up. We understand why he didn't make it at Chelsea, but when he went to the championship, why couldn't he cut it there? Tammy was Bristol city & Aston villa's top scorer, what about Bamford at Boro & Leeds? CHO is a good player and that's just it about him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry

sad

Wow.. Sorry about that.

Thank God you're safe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry

sad

Sorry man.....hope you did not sustain any injury?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10323) (10324) (10325) (10326) (10327) (10328) (10329) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AlphaNugget(m), larride(m), chic2pimp(m), Sportsweb and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.