Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,333 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857904 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10324) (10325) (10326) (10327) (10328) (10329) (10330) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry

Had an accident in Abia State on my way back from a burial.

sad

Hey Bros.. I hope you are good.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2020
Thanks to all that mentioned me. Means a lot to me.

I sustained minor injuries on my leg. General body pains this morning. Aside that, I'm fine.

Thanks again.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:

I sustained minor injuries on my leg. General body pains this morning. Aside that, I'm fine.

Thanks again.

Thank God it was nothing serious..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

Thank God it was nothing serious..

Yes o.

All thanks be to God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
somebody's son embarassed embarassed

[img]https://s8/images/ezgif-7-dff0d8a9c064.gif[/img]
the man was just left standing grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry
sad
Sorry bro. Good to know you are good.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:

Thanks again.
Take care, bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry

sad

Sorry to hear that bro. Great to know no lives were lost and you didn’t sustain major injuries.

Same thing happened to me about a month ago. Apart from 2 bashed cars and a bit of neck and upper back discomfort from whiplash i was okay.

You can buy a new car but can’t buy a new life.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:

Thanks again.

Nice to hear

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry

sad
oh gosh.

Sorry man.

2020 should just finish already..

Thank God you are alive

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2020
Lol, why everyone for this thread dey get accident like this..
Same thing happened to me after my small rift with segedinho the other time.. same day

I come dey think say whether na him send the accident come my side sef grin

Shaa thank God no life was taken so far from this thread..

Today is another Sunday to thank God for his infinite mercies on us.. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2020
seankafor:
Same thing happened to me after my small rift with segedinho the other time.. same day

Sorry o baba.

I no use jazz on u o...na just coincidence.

My advice..dont drive wen u have any slight grudge/anger...

Even if na small tin as long as e occupy ur head...dont drive

Anyway i be ur elder and u dey use my brokos play for outside..you need come pacify d gods.

grin cheesy wink

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2020
It's fantastic having James and Ziyech both on the right. Two of the best crossers in the League.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
When last did we come from behind for shit!

May this impressive run of form only get better.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Stupid boy
I just hate that paneka style of pk e day always vex me

Panenka is cool, but you don't do that until you're very good with it and not even in the dire situation grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Segedinho:

Sorry o baba.

I no use jazz on u o...na just coincidence.

My advice..dont drive wen u have any slight grudge/anger...

Even if na small tin as long as e occupy ur head...dont drive

Anyway i be ur elder and u dey use my brokos play for outside..you need come pacify d gods.

grin cheesy wink

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry

sad

Yayy, sorry about that. Thank God for Life

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:

Thanks again.
good to know you survived it.
what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.
be safe.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziShalaye: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Joao Felix is one reason players shouldn't be judged so quickly especially when they are young.

Heard Renato Sanchez is now balling as a star as he used to.

Morata is also banging in goals, even Dembele is showing his worth at Barcelona. The way some are quick to throw a player under the bus is very harsh.

Any player can suddenly become a star, DCL, Mean, etc

Odoi will definitely come good

And our pogba neva still unlock

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
seankafor:

Seankafor....
Ur dressing dey funny sha o.

That ur leg too big na.

.any way i just want halla.....na joke o

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
MaziShalaye:

And our pogba neva still unlock
o boy d French one dey ok, na d devilish one get problem grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gallagher starts for w.brom in the no.10 role i wonder how he will fair against son kane bale spurs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I do not agree .
If you know how much these players cost in transfers & wages and you porate it to their performances, you'll know it is a huge loss on the clubs accounting books.

Renato is not balling anywhere, he flopped at Bayern, went to Swansea city and still couldn't make it count in a team full of averages.
Is he still getting a national team call up? I doubt.

Dembele has cost Barcelona more . His lifestyle & i don't care attitude ever since he got to Camp Nou got tongues wagging at him. How many matches has he played in total and how many games has he single handedly won like he did at Dortmund since he joined them?

Jaoa Felix only showed his flashes of brilliance at Atletico last season and i doubt if he will be able to justify that transfer fee and so much expectations placed on his shoulder.
Aside the goals he has scored this season, how is the overall performance bared on his team?

Odoi is doing what Josh Macechran did some 10years ago and the british media hyped him all up. We understand why he didn't make it at Chelsea, but when he went to the championship, why couldn't he cut it there? Tammy was Bristol city & Aston villa's top scorer, what about Bamford at Boro & Leeds? CHO is a good player and that's just it about him.
you don't or you agree that the players i stated are coming alive after periods of banishment which you have stated at some point was a loss but not the end of their careers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Expert17:

Correct.

That is why I want KEPA to be the no 1 GK @ Chelsea, he will surely come good cool cool cool

if de gea has hope in united, I am sure one smaller team can house the Spanish number 1.

i hear dean Henderson is taking the path of Kepa, one good season and a season of horrors cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
France u21 centre back patnership. Kounde - fofana salliba backup. these french national team are blessed with talents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
BlueMann:
It's fantastic having James and Ziyech both on the right. Two of the best crossers in the League.
plus Chilwell and we no come get head master.

Just hope Lampard starts letting Havertz stay further up the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
somebody's son embarassed embarassed
[img]https://s8/images/ezgif-7-dff0d8a9c064.gif[/img]
Give us the video or gif
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sulele04:
Gallagher starts for w.brom in the no.10 role i wonder how he will fair against son kane bale spurs.
Conor is playing deeper sha

Tottenham's best XI, with deadly trio Bale Son Kane. BSK
Kane Bale Son KBS (sounds like a Korean tv cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Glad Mou didn't stay in united, they would have gotten Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Bale and Vinicius. Key areas united need reinforcements
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Tiago scoring yesterday means that all our new additions have recorded a goal bar Mendy gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Conor is playing deeper sha
Tottenham's best XI, with deadly trio Bale Son Kane. BSK Kane Bale Son KBS (sounds like a Korean tv cheesy)
gallagher is really aggresive shocked. he gave ndombele slight elbow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
seankafor:

Seges jazz don confam

(1) (2) (3) ... (10324) (10325) (10326) (10327) (10328) (10329) (10330) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RevFrEbuka(m), lordfalcao(m), ouzo1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.