Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783066 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10436) (10437) (10438) (10439) (10440) (10441) (10442) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
airmark:

Adrian's replacement will not be useless in goal. Just a decent one.

To get clean sheets consecutively now without VVD, is like looking for Boathand's name in Fifa world best XI of any year.
How many consecutive clean sheets did Liverpool get this season with VVD

Before Allison VVD went to the CL final and lost
Allison came and make record number of saves to win the CL for Liverpool
Allison got injured and Morata started dragging VVD on the floor
Allison missed a game now Grealish and friends took turns on VVD conceding 7

6 games without VVD they havent conceded what they did with VVD in one game

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ah. What did I miss?

So Brighton did the Lord's work? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
timbros:

We are talking of 7 goals and you are bringing someone who conceded 6.

Few pages ago Mazi showed 15 goals when the question is 'more than 15' and you join hand wan roast am...

Is 6 and 7 the same?

Na education things.

Did Ramos concede 7 goals to a team who narrowly escaped relegation?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
I don't think it's wise to continue dragging VVD because he was part of the Liverpool team that conceded 7 goals against Villa. The whole team was a shambles that day, dem for collect regardless of who dey pitch.

Like I said, if Klopp see the kind things wey some of una dey write, e go just settle down beat una. grin

VVD and Alisson are both important. Things like that show in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mahrez goal de bruyne assist 1-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

Na education things.

Did Ramos concede 7 goals to a team who narrowly escaped relegation?

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
BlueMann:
I don't think it's wise to continue dragging VVD because he was part of the Liverpool team that conceded 7 goals against Villa. The whole team was a shambles that day, dem for collect regardless of who dey pitch.

Like I said, if Klopp see the kind things wey some of una dey write, e go just settle down beat una. grin

VVD and Alisson are both important. Things like that show in the long run.

Could it be that they were in shambles because Allison was not on the field?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Damn this guy is good. 2-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
2-0 lefties are such a joy to watch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

How many consecutive clean sheets did [s]Liverpool get this season with VVD

Before Allison VVD went to the CL final and lost
Allison came and make record number of saves to win the CL for Liverpool
Allison got injured and Morata started dragging VVD on the floor
Allison missed a game now Grealish and friends took turns on VVD conceding 7

6 games without VVD they havent conceded what they did with VVD in one game[/s]

Balderdash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
airmark:

Balderdash.

When you are owned with facts, na wailing remain

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
timbros:

We are talking of 7 goals and you are bringing someone who conceded 6.

Few pages ago Mazi showed 15 goals when the question is 'more than 15' and you join hand wan roast am...

Is 6 and 7 the same?

6 goals when Ramos was with his team's no. 1 goalie. 7 goals when VVD wasn't with his team's number 1 goalie.

Oya, find another note to tear LiLbros. You dey like to jump to receive knocks. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

When you are owned with facts, na wailing remain

Your boy Timbros was jumping up and down that without VVD Liverpool were enjoying clean sheets, now that clean sheets are not available, na to dey talk about 7 goals remain.

I was even polite when i called that post, balderdash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
airmark:

6 goals when Ramos was with his team's no. 1 goalie. 7 goals when VVD wasn't with his team's number 1 goalie.

Oya, find another note to tear LiLbros. You dey like to jump to receive knocks. grin

So na the team goalie matter pass not the traffic warden

Did Ramos play a team that just escaped relegation?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
airmark:

Your boy Timbros was jumping up and down that without VVD Liverpool were enjoying clean sheets, now that clean sheets are not available, na to dey talk about 7 goals remain.

I was even polite when i called that post, balderdash.

Remind us when they concede 7 goals like they did when Allison was away and VVD was pointing

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

Could it be that they were in shambles because Allison was not on the field?

Even if Alisson was in goal, they would have still been beaten. They were just terrible all round on the day.

Maybe they would've conceded less with Alisson. Maybe not.

But to continue dragging him cos of that one match is somehow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

[s]So na the team goalie matter pass not the traffic warden

Did Ramos play a team that just escaped relegation?[/s]

Gibberish.

Ramos conceded 6 with his No.1 goalie on the field. Wait till VVD does that and causes majority of the goals, then it will make sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Another de bruyne assist. you know what he his going to do but goodluck stopping him. mendy goal 3-0.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Melvyn11:
I like how confident Chelsea fans are against Tottenham despite haven't beaten any top team this season.

Be it Bayern Munich or Liverpool, i will always be confident of my team's chances against anyone especially now that my defence is a bit stronger with Silva ....

Bring me back my hazard to this team and I will place a bet of Chelsea winning the UCL. ....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
BlueMann:

Even if Alisson was in goal, they would have still been beaten. They were just terrible all round on the day.

Maybe they would've conceded less with Alisson. Maybe not.

But to continue dragging him cos of that one match is somehow.

Allison has never conceded 7 goals for Liverpool, VVD has conceded 7 goals

Any time Liverpool lose na keeper dey always blame despite VVD on the pitch, what us his job is it to just point

When the team concedes 7 goals with him in defence he deserves all the dragging

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
airmark:

Gibberish.

Ramos conceded 6 with his No.1 goalie on the field. Wait till VVD does that and causes majority of the goals, then it will make sense.

No Allison then we start blaming all the keepers
No VVD and no 7 goals conceded anymore
Bye bye to traffic warden

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dortmund wan cut people ticket grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Small small KDB wants to take his rightful place on the assists charts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
airmark:

More than 15 can be 16.... You want to roast someone for showing 15 instead of 16 but here you are using 6 to compare 7. What kind of person are you?

@bolded.... So you now agree that Alisson ( number 1 goalie) makes all the difference.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
airmark:

Gibberish.

And who is this number 1 goalie that will help VVD concede less?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
timbros:

grin grin

He no get name. The number 1 that happens to be the difference between conceding 7 and not

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
timbros:

More than 15 can be 16.... You want to roast someone for showing 15 instead of 16 but here you are using 6 to compare 7. What kind of person are you?

@bolded.... So you now agree that Alisson ( number 1 goalie) makes all the difference.

There is a reason they call soccer a team sport. You should have asked Liverpool not to expect anything a keeper they coughed out huge amount on.

Meanwhile, VVD led Liverpool to 2 consecutive Ucl finals, one without Alisson. So i don't understand this your Alisson makes ALL the difference.

Without VVD we are already seeing the collapse of their defence and Alisson may not rescue it.

Can you bet with your two eyes that this Liverpool will reach Ucl final without VVD?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ferran torress 4-0. mahrez hatrick 5-0.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mtceeeeeew
Burney has been burned
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
timbros:

grin grin

A keeper is to help his team while the other players do their jobs.

The most important player in that Liverpool defence is VVD. Even a 13yr old EPL follower knows this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
airmark:

There is a reason they call soccer a team sport. You should have asked Liverpool not to expect anything a keeper they coughed out huge amount on.

Meanwhile, VVD led Liverpool to 2 consecutive Ucl finals, one without Alisson. So i don't understand this your Alisson makes ALL the difference.

Without VVD we are already seeing the collapse of their defence and Alisson may not rescue it.

Can you bet with your two eyes that this Liverpool will reach Ucl final without VVD?

What happened to the CL final they reached without Allison

Without Allison last season did they reach the CL final? No be "spineless" Morata dey chase VVD all over the field?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
airmark:

A keeper is to help his team while the other players do their jobs.

The most important player in that Liverpool defence is VVD. Even a 13yr old EPL follower knows this.

That was why they conceded 7 goals with VVD pointing to Grealish and Watkins where to direct the shot on goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (10436) (10437) (10438) (10439) (10440) (10441) (10442) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.