Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782063 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10458) (10459) (10460) (10461) (10462) (10463) (10464) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
The day Rudiger and Boathand played for Germany:

Timbros and Raumdeuter will be interested.

Keane:

"Defensively, (there was a) lack of concentration, players being lazy," 46-year-old Keane said. "The two centre-halves would give you a heart attack.

"(Jerome) Boateng's walking around the place like he's playing Sunday League football. "He's been a disgrace. Get him off!"

Neville on Boateng :

If that wasn't enough, Neville had his say on the Bayern Munich star, who was sent off after receiving two yellow cards in the second period, shortly afterwards.

To several viewers' surprise, the Englishman slated him just as savagely as Keane did, calling Boateng a "joke" repeatedly: "The (Germany) centre-backs have been a joke.

The former Man Utd right-back added: "I mean Boateng, for some reason, seems to think he is (Franz) Beckenbauer.

"He thinks he's a player. He’s played under Pep (Guardiola) and now starts to think he is a fantastic footballer."

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
madrid5:
I don't want you to take it personally,but I don't think I want to discuss football with u.
lol grin.
from the name of your moniker: you are probably a madrid fan.
dont think you should be more worried about the way madrid were humillated by spanish farmers alaves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
I pray for Raul Jimenez to recover fully and return to the field. I don't want his to be like that of Ryan Mason.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
airmark:
The day Rudiger and Boathand played for Germany:

Timbros and Raumdeuter will be interested.

Keane:

"Defensively, (there was a) lack of concentration, players being lazy," 46-year-old Keane said. "The two centre-halves would give you a heart attack.

"(Jerome) Boateng's walking around the place like he's playing Sunday League football. "He's been a disgrace. Get him off!"

Neville on Boateng :

If that wasn't enough, Neville had his say on the Bayern Munich star, who was sent off after receiving two yellow cards in the second period, shortly afterwards.

To several viewers' surprise, the Englishman slated him just as savagely as Keane did, calling Boateng a "joke" repeatedly: "The (Germany) centre-backs have been a joke.

The former Man Utd right-back added: "I mean Boateng, for some reason, seems to think he is (Franz) Beckenbauer.

"He thinks he's a player. He’s played under Pep (Guardiola) and now starts to think he is a fantastic footballer."

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Without Boateng and Rudiger on the field Germany conceded 6 to Spain, the worst loss in a very long time

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Have anyone noticed that you are being charged for receiving transfers?

cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin
that guy want us to go and carry ailments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

Trophies: Lampard 0. Arteta 2
You too like wahala... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Segedinho:
Have anyone noticed that you are being charged for receiving transfers?

cry cry cry
#50 for 10k and above

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Amoto94:

#50 for 10k and above

I think they deduct for all transactions received
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Raalsalghul: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Child of hate, did you direct this anger towards Alvaro Morata when he dished out blanks and wastefulness in front of goal?
Leave Tammy alone, he's one of our own!
17 goals in his breakthrough season without penalty kicks at his boyhood club is impressive.

Still trying to figure out while Chelsea fans hate this guy.

He might not be the full package or world class, but at least he gets the goals.

What is it I'm not seeing?

Abi na im dreads?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cc Roland17 and Chic2pimp

Donnaruma had a very good game yesterday. He is finally reaching his potential. How long do you think Milan can keep him and I am a huge fan of kessie. is he like a Kante kind of player ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

Without Boateng and Rudiger on the field Germany conceded 6 to Spain, the worst loss in a very long time

Are you now blaming Neuer or should we just agree that all German CBs are foolish? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
I am seeing Aston Villa beating West ham today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
airmark:

Are you now blaming Neuer or should we just agree that all German CBs are foolish? grin grin grin

Funny enough I wanted to type something similar:
"So that means that without Boateng and Rudiger, Neuer is useless on a national level?" grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kimbeast:
Cc Roland17 and Chic2pimp

Donnaruma had a very good game yesterday. He is finally reaching his potential. How long do you think Milan can keep him and I am a huge fan of kessie. is he like a Kante kind of player ?

Donnarumma is going to need a very good head coach and stability to succeed if he is to leave Milan. We contributed to his inconsistencies with the numerous coaching changes we made before settling for Pioli and for a young player that can be tough. He has enjoyed a very good season and has been steady. Right now we are at the top of the league and if nothing drastic changes we should at least make it to the UCL and that is always a huge motivation for him to stay. Besides, we just renewed his contract so any team interested should be ready to break the bank.

Kessie is a more skilled with better ball technique when compared to Kante but Kante has that discipline and positional awareness that Kessie sometimes struggles with. They are both intense and can run all day. He has improved tremendously this season especially after we acquired Tonali. The competition has been good for him.

I hope this helps
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

Trophies: Lampard 0. Arteta 2

How do you sleep at night?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fulham take the lead against Leicester...Lookman doing the Lord's work.

Interesting game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Can’t deny Fulham have deserved the goal.

Good finish by Lookman.. Raises P. Diop’s Senegal jersey in tribute.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
I think Lookman paid tribute to Papa Diop with his celebration.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bitcoin hits an all time high and is closing in on $20 rapidly.
What do you guys think.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Shouldn't that earlier challenge have been a penalty for Fulham?

They're checking it now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Penalty it is.
Fuchs must've thought he'd gotten away with that one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
PK to Fulham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
2-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cavaliero converts cheesy
Fulham are doing their London brothers well grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
How Fulham approach the 2nd half will determine if they leave this game with anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
NewDelhi:
I no know why lampard will be waiting till the latter stages before making a sub.

hello kingazubuike. How is your alternate hitlergaddafi doing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
airmark:

You mean the German defence that won the world cup are foolish. Did Boateng concede 6 goals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

You mean the German defence that won the world cup are foolish. Did Boateng concede 6 goals?
those crop of players are gone...d present ones are foolish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
You see Leicester life grin

Forget coach instruction, clear DAT ball jare grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Roland17:
How Fulham approach the 2nd half will determine if they leave this game with anything.
They definitely leaving with all 3 points.

I'm shooked. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Leyqute, hope say we no write off brother Scott Parker off too early?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10458) (10459) (10460) (10461) (10462) (10463) (10464) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.