Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782058 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10463) (10464) (10465) (10466) (10467) (10468) (10469) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
smiley

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
thorrvik55:
Alisson injured again..

If this news is true, this guy would be the first goalie, i have been privileged to watch play that gets injured like outfield players.
Too often, he goes into rehabilitation.
He is Adam Lallana & Thomas Vermaeleen in his own body.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Neva took notice of it until now
we go dey all right Las Las.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

If this news is true, this guy would be the first goalie, i have been privileged to watch play that gets injured like outfield players.
Too often, he goes into rehabilitation.
He is Adam Lallana & Thomas Vermaeleen in his own body.

True sha.

Alisson has to be one of the most injury prone goalkeepers I have ever seen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Roland17:

I no sure say him use clean eyes post that rubbish.

If you check his Instagram, you will see he has gone full Umudike Republican

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
My proposed line up for tonight's game vs Sevilla

Mendy
James Zouma Thiago Chilwell
Kante
Havertz Mount
Ziyech Werner Pulisic

would like to see the above XI start a game but tonight who we play at 9 matters
so
Mendy
Cesar Zouma Thiago Chilwell
Kante
Havertz Mount
Ziyech Abraham/Giroud Pulisic

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
popizaino:
Lampard should learn a thing from this flick side and that is how sane and Douglas costa have been switching sides. Enough said.
lol is it Werner u wan use change sides grin even if say dem do am na rarely. If u be coach you go gree allow Werner go RW cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol is it Werner u wan use change sides grin even if say dem do am na rarely. If u be coach you go gree allow Werner go RW cheesy

Sure, why not ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ibime:

If you check his Instagram, you will see he has gone full Umudike Republican

Did you see the video where he said his greek friend brought him food because he thought Osaze was depressed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
popizaino:

Sure, why not ?

you except Werner to dribble in from the right and create chances or shoot very well with his left foot undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Roland17:

Donnarumma is going to need a very good head coach and stability to succeed if he is to leave Milan. We contributed to his inconsistencies with the numerous coaching changes we made before settling for Pioli and for a young player that can be tough. He has enjoyed a very good season and has been steady. Right now we are at the top of the league and if nothing drastic changes we should at least make it to the UCL and that is always a huge motivation for him to stay. Besides, we just renewed his contract so any team interested should be ready to break the bank.

Kessie is a more skilled with better ball technique when compared to Kante but Kante has that discipline and positional awareness that Kessie sometimes struggles with. They are both intense and can run all day. He has improved tremendously this season especially after we acquired Tonali. The competition has been good for him.

I hope this helps
Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you except Werner to dribble in from the right and create chances or shoot very well with his left foot undecided

Why not?.....is he not an attacker again ....if he can't cut in,then he should send in a deadly cross into the box .I'm sure ziyech will be more comfortable playing from the LW than RW .The mistake most coaches make is trying to make their left footed player mimic the arjen robben of this world.Even arjen robben sometimes switches to the left side and I have seen Muller a right footer causing damage from the right side of the attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bluemann Statsmann smiley

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
popizaino:

Why not?.....is he not an attacker again ....if he can't cut in,then he should send in a deadly cross into the box . I'm sure ziyech will be more comfortable playing from the LW than RW .The mistake most coaches make is trying to make their left footed player mimic the arjen robben of this world.Even arjen robben sometimes switches to the left side and I have seen Muller a right footer causing damage from the right side of the attack.

Cap. Ziyech is more comfortable playing on the right, cos he does love cutting in on his favored left foot. This is why he loves playing those in swinging diagonal crosses, which are his trademark.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
MorataFC:
grin grin grin

Europa League grin,I want to see Ramos statpadding with PK's against unknown teams from Albania,Kosovo and Palestine grin grin,the clown go still shamelessly kneeslide to embarrass Toni Cruise

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nikiballer:

Europa League grin,I want to see Ramos statpadding with PK's against unknown teams from Albania,Kosovo and Palestine grin grin,the clown go still shamelessly kneeslide to embarrass Toni Cruise
hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nikiballer:

grin cheesy,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ibime:
https://www.nairaland.com/6291815/osaze-odemwingie-amara-kanu-nwankwos

Osaze went against the bro code here.

Instead of messaging Kanu so Kanu can deal with his wife discreetly, he just go cast Kanu matter. SMH.

Seriously. That's descending really low
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ibime:
https://www.nairaland.com/6291815/osaze-odemwingie-amara-kanu-nwankwos

Osaze went against the bro code here.

Instead of messaging Kanu so Kanu can deal with his wife discreetly, he just go cast Kanu matter. SMH.

I thnk Osaze is not mentally stable. That rant was unnecesary and I think something has been biting him for a while

That was how he drove to QPR to force a transfer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
popizaino:

Why not?.....is he not an attacker again ....if he can't cut in,then he should send in a deadly cross into the box .I'm sure ziyech will be more comfortable playing from the LW than RW .The mistake most coaches make is trying to make their left footed player mimic the arjen robben of this world.Even arjen robben sometimes switches to the left side and I have seen Muller a right footer causing damage from the right side of the attack.
what do you mean by you are sure?

we are taking about Werner switching at times to the right, i said he does it rarely and most would prefer him to switch to positions he is comfortable and usually plays, CF, SS and LW

note that doesn't mean he can't switch nor that Ziyech can't play LW

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
BlueMann:

Cap. Ziyech is more comfortable playing on the right, cos he does love cutting in on his favored left foot. This is why he loves playing those in swinging diagonal crosses, which are his trademark.
e shock u cheesy him no talk LM or better still LCM na LW shocked and now added he will be MORE comfortable and he is SURE ba wo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
homesteady:

Did you see the video where he said his greek friend brought him food because he thought Osaze was depressed?

Nah I just skimmed over quickly and saw a lot of religious extremism and Donald Trump videos.

Baba is going through something. I think his marriage to an English lady crashed some years back and it looks like loneliness and boredom are playing tricks on his mind.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Can these boys beat Sevilla at their own ground? I don't think so but let's see how it goes.

Depends on the personnel tonight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
BlueMann:
sad

This is wot we call total rotation..

A draw is a good result, make we sha no lose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
I am kind of uncomfortable with this lineup. I must admit. The rotation too much.

Wasn't this the game we were supposed to go all out, so that the NEXT game would be a formality?

That back four is making me shiver.

God, I hope Lampard hasn't given his haters more food. There boys better not disappoint undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
BlueMann:
sad
smh

Is this the time for rotation sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thank God sha, five subs dey. The goal is not to lose this game.

Krasnodar shouldn't be too much trouble...first or second XI regardless.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Christensen and rudiger undecided. emerson kovacic and jorginho undecided. pathetic lineup i expect a sevilla win tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
smh

Is this the time for rotation sad
Yes it’s time for rotation. We have qualified so what else again

All other players have been playing a lot, 3 games a week abeg the rest is needed

What is the use of other players, they are collecting salary, they should step up too

What is even wrong with the squad, not that Sevilla have one world class player in their squad abeg make others play too, na every match Mount, Werner and co wan play, dem no go rest abi you think fatigue is not real

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10463) (10464) (10465) (10466) (10467) (10468) (10469) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.