Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,186 members, 7,880,695 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10825857 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10492) (10493) (10494) (10495) (10496) (10497) (10498) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
DExponential:

Nah, we gave them more than what they expected. See this
Chelsea players ran 6km MORE than Leeds United. First team in the Premier League to do that.
We need to pray for Werner sha, I won't forgive him for missing from a superb Mount pass angry

Most of that will be down to Mount and Kante.

Meanwhile, no one's talked about that pass. What an exquisite pass. Werner should have scored that.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
nateevs:

Alhaji we have scored from 13 different players this season. We are happy.
grin grin
Na just observation. No vex abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kai havertz is beginning to look like scam, but I hope he is not.
The EPL pace too much for am.

Mount's mad energy and commitment is strongly covering for his lack of creativity and final decision making. CM should be his best position.
If not for injury, I believe Pulisic has the potential to become greater than or as great as hazard for Chelsea. He has a strong eye for goals and willing to take on players.

Now, Lampard's team has really started clicking. Strong mentality, good football and consistent. We can now afford to lose some players to injury or rotate players and still look good. That is the making of a team ready to challenge. Kudos to Lampard.

I will still say it again, Lampard is better than the Fluke Zidane. The fraud will soon run out of whether luck or juju.

Ka chukwu mezie okwu.

Modified

Almost forgot Alvaro Werner, abi Edison Werner, he should be careful not to cost us important points or matches o.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lana1:
Spent 170m on attackers for a defender to be your highest goalscorer. lipsrsealed

The number of people who give a fvck is directly proportional to the number of Premier League goals Martial has this season. (0)

Fvckless.

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
DExponential:

Nah, we gave them more than what they expected. See this
Chelsea players ran 6km MORE than Leeds United. First team in the Premier League to do that.

Interesting. These are the stats of Champions. Mount and Kante must be responsible for 3km out of the 6km difference.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
nateevs:

Most of that will be down to Mount and Kante.

Meanwhile, no one's talked about that pass. What an exquisite pass. Werner should have scored that.

And the pass came from his weaker foot I think. It deserved a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
afrodoc:

Bruv how are you watching without light?
They on gen for barber shop grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ī
PDPGuy:

Yeah
My preferred starting 11 on Tuesday will be:

—————————-Kepa———————-

—Azpi———-Rudiger—-Christensen——-Emerson—-

————————Jorginho—-Gilmour—————-

——————————Mount—————————-

———-Werner———Abraham———Pulisic——-

Kante, Giroud, Kovacic can come in as from the 55th minute
mount again?

No o

Let him rest for Everton.
Odoi for Werner.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
The happiness in our thread grin omo e don tey wey we lose match grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Greatihex:
Kai havertz is beginning to look like scam, but I hope he is not.
Mount's mad energy and commitment is strongly covering for his lack of creativity and final decision making. CM should be his best position.
If not for injury, I believe Pulisic has the potential to become greater than or as great as hazard for Chelsea. He has a strong eye for goals and willing to take on players.

Now, Lampard's team has really started clicking. Strong mentality, good football and consistent. We can now afford to lose some players to injury or rotate players and still look good. That is the making of a team ready to challenge. Kudos to Lampard.

I will still say it again, Lampard is better than the Fluke Zidane. The fraud will soon run out of whether luck or juju.

Ka chukwu mezie okwu.

Bro grin
Let's give credit to whom it's due.
Zidane is a legend in this game.
2 UEFA champions league,World club cups, super cup and 2 la liga titles is no joke.
Lampard is still a learner

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
cool

We should've whooped these hoes silly.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
iamJ:
pulisic became a favorite after that Burnley game oga, stop spreading fake news

Voted by people who watched the match on a coloured tv not your white and black Akira television

Where is your £75m Akube? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chelsea have yet to lose a game, this season, when Mendy plays!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
kingBolton:
Mason mount's work rate mehn!
That boy no dey tire
Very strong and hardworking player

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Not bad for an average pressing iron.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=BlueMann post=96773778]Not bad for an average pressing iron.[/quotie]
Was about posting dude is really underrated

No Mason mount slander will be tolerated

Ziyech should come back fast sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Bro grin
Let's give credit to whom it's due.
Zidane is a legend in this game.
2 UEFA champions league,World club cups, super cup and 2 la liga titles is no joke.
Lampard is still a learner
while you are looking at fluke end result, I am looking at a process that will lead to result.

I no get strength for the argument. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
BlueMann:

And the pass came from his weaker foot I think. It deserved a goal.

It did.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
With the likes of Reece James, TAA, Chilwell, Grealish, Declan Rice, and Mount hitting top form, are England having another “golden generation”?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Almajirihunter:
One day we go talk about this Werner
abeg leave Werner alone angry
Na so u ppl talk talk about Morata before he was sent away from the team, please and please leave Werner alone.
He's our player and I believe he will come come good.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Greatihex:
while you are looking at fluke end result, I am looking at a process that will lead to result.

I no get strength for the argument. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong.

Na so Mauricio Pochettino do do for Tottenham for 5years, tea cup, him no see collect o grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
The importance of Rotating players is highly underrated in this modern days football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
iamJ:
pulisic became a favorite after that Burnley game oga, stop spreading fake news
after Odoi had benched him for weeks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jumping into first place cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:01am On Dec 06, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Na so Mauricio Pochettino do do for Tottenham for 5years, tea cup, him no see collect o grin
make Zidane go coach Tottenham na make we for see how many epl and ucl em for get by now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2020
IamD18:

It's disappointing when your new signing fail to deliver as expected, but it's annoyingly disappointing when you see your new signing waste other player's efforts.

Werner is gradually failing, so many Morata vibes in him, reason he's yet to be trolled is that he's been playing as a winger, but Bruv... That guy is shiit!!
Werner is sh!t?
Abeg Mango Park yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2020
timbros:

Like you said, the Ocampo guy too honest. If he had dropped on the floor, na straight penalty.

No questions asked.. If you notice, K. Friend consulted with VAR for a quick review but since he did not fall, they moved on. It’s a shame that plays like that are never recognized while serial divers get rewarded for shameful theatrics.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2020
drisham:

Was about posting dude is really underrated

No Mason mount slander will be tolerated

Ziyech should come back fast sha

Lampard said he pulled his hamstring, and he will be accessed in the next few days. I fear the worst embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:19am On Dec 06, 2020
Poveda youth career is something else

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Another stat from the average pressing iron.
This kind iron go cost for market oh.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Afrodoc do you need a scores update bruv?

No bruv. My esteemo texted me the scores when you were doing shakara.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Kimbeast:
Poveda youth career is something else

So he is one of us sef. No wonder he no dive. I see Dujon Sterling in that group. He was on e ahead of James in the pecking order. I wonder what happened to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10492) (10493) (10494) (10495) (10496) (10497) (10498) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.