Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,177 members, 7,887,419 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858405 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10494) (10495) (10496) (10497) (10498) (10499) (10500) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Mendy should have done better for that Bamford goal though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseamann(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2020
Elnino4ladies:
oga calm down..leave our beloved Mendy alone. All keepers concede goals, our prayer na make E no be foolish goals like kepa and co

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2020
Elnino4ladies:
Definitely, what he want to do is coming out and clear the ball away and that's the first time solution to that through ball but since he timed his run wrongly it's gift bamford the goal on a plate because I think if he stay put I don't think bamford will score that ball with pressure from zouma.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2020
thorrvik55:
Next game you'll still see dem IamJ, Popizaino and madrid5 shouting "if Mount starts, I won't watch the match"..

One cannot help but wonder if it's back of Television these lot watch their own matches

grin grin grin

Quote where i won't watch the game should mount starts? The fact i hate the fact that lampard is forcing him on us is not enough reason for me to boycott our matches.

On the emboldened,if you like call me blind,stupid or foolish, i don't care cus I have heard worst,when I openly went against mourinho starting choosing willian over salah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2020
chelseamann:
oga calm down..leave our beloved Mendy alone. All keepers concede goals, our prayer na make E no be foolish goals like kepa and co
grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2020
OVA200:
Definitely, what he want to do is coming out and clear the ball away and that's the first time solution that through ball but since he timed his run wrongly it's gift bamford the goal on a plate because I think if he stay put I don't think bamford will score that ball.

This is correct
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2020
thorrvik55:
Next game you'll still see dem IamJ, Popizaino and madrid5 shouting "if Mount starts, I won't watch the match"..

One cannot help but wonder if it's back of Television these lot watch their own matches

Some watch the back of their TV, some watch their Microwave.

Some even watch from water in their calabash grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Quote where i won't watch the game should mount starts? The fact i hate the fact that lampard is forcing him on us is not enough reason for me to boycott our matches.

On the emboldened,if you like call me blind,stupid or foolish, i don't care cus I have heard worst,when I openly went against mourinho starting choosing willian over salah.
Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2020
I dey market , I dey buy okro and draw soup ingredients.... SpudsAssnal on my mind grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Check dis analysis on Chelsea vs Leeds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7XSE2tfBYA

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by babatundey5: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Any WhatsApp group link
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
babatundey5:
Any WhatsApp group link
Yes timbros, ibime, nihilistjnr are the mods
Mail any of the monikers

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
BlueMann:

He will. He misses a lot, but he has a knack for getting into promising positions and creating chances more often than a regular striker. Eventually he will start putting then away. And he'll get a lot of assists too.
Werner is kind of average and he has shown nothing so far that indicates he is a top player. He will do well to get to Vardy's level, a decent pace merchant who grabs a good amount of goals.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
thorrvik55:

cheesy Na dem go come comment pass on mount matter like say dem dey watch match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
conor gallagher scores again wink.
2 pl goals already not bad cool.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
matheus perreria is a bum .
he has cost w.brom the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Trevor012:

Werner is kind of average and he has shown nothing so far that indicates he is a top player. He will do well to get to Vardy's level, a decent pace merchant who grabs a good amount of goals.

Lmao okay na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ibime how far with Gallagher cool grin top midfielder isn't he
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
So Barkley and Grealish were caught flouting Covid rules and partying. sad

Why these people no dey hear word nau

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
BlueMann:

He will definitely improve sha, this is just a slump.

Na Ziyech I dey think now. I hope prophet Skimpledawg is on the mountain praying angry
Ziyech will be back very soon. I don embalm his legs with anointing oil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Ziyech will be back very soon. I don embalm his legs with anointing oil.

Which day we go hang out watch game sef?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
BlueMann:

That Barkley is not a professional always in the news for wrong reasons like fighting in the club or cab man, boy is not serious we should sell him angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
BlueMann:

Grealish is not a serious and ambitious footballer at all. No wonder he quickly signed a new contract at villa for more money with less pressure in a small club. Dude just want to collect pounds and live his best life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sam Kerr hat trick alert!
Fran Kirby with 2 assists...Chelsea women balling.

Seems Kerr may have finally regained her "world best" form.

3-1 against West Ham right now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
timbros:

Which day we go hang out watch game sef?
Boss mi! Remember that matter that made me mail you few months back, it clicked.

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Yes timbros, ibime, nihilistjnr are the mods
Mail any of the monikers
You be monkee

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
popizaino:

What mumu process are you talking about ...so surprising you still have the guts to defend the rubbish above.

The same Madrid Rafa Benitez ran to the ground losing el classico at the bernabau was the same team zidane took to win UCL and also going to nou camp to beat Barcelona so what process are you talking about again ?
even benitez too have ucl and league titles, but we still know his level as a coach.
No need to shout. Time dey come.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
donjazet:
Our premier league scorers. 13 different scorers. the highest in the league.
we have always been like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
swiz123:
Na today I doff hart for Mount. This guy is sadly underrated.

His passion for the game is the same as Kante's. Mount never stops running; even where others saw no reason to run, he saw 1 thousand reasons to press.

I am indeed grateful.
Your sin has been forgiven, go and sin no more grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Skimpledawg:

You be monkee

grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Boss mi! Remember that matter that made me mail you few months back, it clicked.

cool

Ah! Thank God!

That's all the more reason wey we suppose hang out. Congrats man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10494) (10495) (10496) (10497) (10498) (10499) (10500) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chelseabmw(m), BlueAngel444, Taguchi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.