Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782299 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10558) (10559) (10560) (10561) (10562) (10563) (10564) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
"When I said" is a phrase used by chelshit fans when they lose

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nothing sweeter than watching people justify something you have been complaining about for weeks

Lampard is dumb and we wouldn't win anything with people like mount in that team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
KingAlabi:

Simple
Chelsea were levekusen-ed cheesy
The legendary marina grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin grin.....brought to you by shekpe Fc

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

Bayern no buy player, Bayern no make serious bid, these money miss road Agbero chook mouth
They thought they played a fast one grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Play werner as striker, havertz as 10

It's not rocket science cry

Can't believe that we bought a striker and we are still using giroud and abraham to head the team

Werner is a striker

Watch him last season, he isn't a winger, he just likes attacking from that angle, ball is fed to him, he doesn't create the chances

To me this is one of our best collection of players and Lampard naivety will ruin it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
larride:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MiN4ENxkiM

Dj pls play me kai kai by shatta wale

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sulele04:
HAVERTZ GERMAN-BEN ARFA EXPOSED WHEN I SAID THIS BOY WAS A FRAUD I WAS CALLED ALL SORT OF NAMES CAN YOU NOW SEE FOR YOURSELF.
WERNER WAS ALSO DREADFUL TODAY, ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL.
GIROUD WAS POOR AND TOO SLUGGISH FOR MY LIFE.
Chia

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nikiballer:

WORK IN PROGRESS grin grin,CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB DON TURN TO JULIUS BERGER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY

WORK IN PROGRESS, MAN(LAMPARD) AT WORK!!

I sure say dem troll you like this some years ago when Liverpool were still a 'work in progress'.

Klopp was a Man at Work then. smiley

Anyways if you don't mind, play me.senseless by Laycon. The other DJ no sabi work.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
E shock una abi?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Even Willock

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
KingAlabi:
grin grin
See as them see Mendy as the second coming of Oliver Kahn grin

Haha, Shekpites are gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wey this DJ na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
iamJ:

But who will play the other wing? Werner as the striker, Havertz at 10, Pulisic on one wing. Who plays the other wing? Na condition make Werner find himself for wing.

Or are you suggesting a change in formation?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Karleb:
DJ! I also need "It is not easy" by Lucky Dube ft Mendy 'Towel'. grin

No, we want pidgin version, e no easy e by psquare............take it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjIbIjgn1fo&list=RD8hl6-lIbxO8&index=7

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nikiballer:

WORK IN PROGRESS grin grin,CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB DON TURN TO JULIUS BERGER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY

WORK IN PROGRESS, MAN(LAMPARD) AT WORK!!

LMAO. cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
nitrogen:

Haha, Shekpites are gullible.

grin grin
They once called themselves title contenders grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
iamJ:

Can't believe that we bought a striker and we are still using giroud and abraham to head the team

Werner is a striker

Watch him last season, he isn't a winger, he just likes attacking from that angle, ball is fed to him, he doesn't create the chances

To me this is one of our best collection of players and Lampard naivety will ruin it

Someone please play loading by Olamide for this guy.

CheLSea! Your suffering Dey load!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Skimpledawg wait, I want to tell you something grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
BlueMann:

But who will play the other wing? Werner as the striker, Havertz at 10, Pulisic on one wing. Who plays the other wing? Na condition make Werner find himself for wing.

Or are you suggesting a change in formation?
he can play 2 strikers, havertz as 10 with 3 at the back, james and ben pump the balls in, werner excels when he partners someone in front, any spill over havertz can attack it from number 10

Truth is he wants to play mount no matter what and that is making his arrangements stupid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nikiballer:
"When I said" is a phrase used by chelshit fans when they lose

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
iamJ:

Werner is a striker

Zouma has more EPL goals than Werner, while Werner has more cleansheets and goal bound clearance than him.
Football isn't rocket science, switch their positions and watch good football

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
For Chelsea to pick form back, Fraudvertz need to be benched throughout his season.

We were doing well until he returned and scattered everything.

Can't perform at wing.
Still got played in the midfield today and he did nothing.

I spit on the day Lampard requested for him

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
iamJ:
Pls tell me why he plays mount, zero creativity

Play havertz behind the striker

No he will play havertz in a position that doesnt suit him and play mount, why are you playing werner on the wings? Why?

We will drop further, he is a fool and has been found out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBwiQXUE5Xk

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
airmark:

Come and carry your Burnthisleaguedown superstars (Werner and Havertz) away. They are not ripe yet for Epl.

Harvest Haverzt wey no ripe, na famine.

Long may it continue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
For Chelsea to pick form back, Fraudvertz need to be benched throughout his season.

Can't perform at wing.

This one enter my guy wellllll

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:

Can't perform at wing.

mount won the match for Chelsea cheesy

Mount that has been a passenger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
This is what Neto did to Chelsik backline

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wolves don chop correct meat today.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:

Can't perform at wing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Playing players out of position, forcing mediocre players on the team

It's annoying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Why is someone like tammy abraham a Chelsea player cry

Who did we offend

(1) (2) (3) ... (10558) (10559) (10560) (10561) (10562) (10563) (10564) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bluefilm and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.