Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858356 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10580) (10581) (10582) (10583) (10584) (10585) (10586) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
airmark:

Bariga player of the year award. grin

You had to go to 1994, where there were no many awards as we have now. You are pathetic.

Meanwhile, Romario, Baggio and Stoichkov were better than Bebeto in the world cup and deprived him of awards. So your point is senseless.

You are always chatting sh1t.

What did Klinsmann do better than Shearer, Suker and Stoichkov in Euro 96? Are you ok?

When did the calamitous Boathand win individual awards from the World cup and Ucl organisers?
for me, bebeto was a key member of that brazil squad in 94. As a player he assisted and scored goals without him romario was toothless, he was the missing link. Tho the others you mentioned were top strikers bebeto was a striker and a half, two things in one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Liposure:
for me, bebeto was a key member of that brazil squad in 94. As a player he assisted and scored goals without him romario was toothless, he was the missing link. Tho the others you mentioned were top strikers, true but bebeto was a striker and a half, two things in one.

Nobody said Bebeto wasn't fantastic for Brazil, for me Romario edged him and also claimed the highest goal scorer for Brazil. His goals were crucial to their victory, especially in the semifinal.

Baggio carried Italy to the final and his goals against Nigeria will continue to haunt the giants of Africa for generations. His brace in the semifinal left Bulgarians weeping.

Stoitchkov lit up the mundial with goals, the whole world stood up for his free kicks. He was the joint highest goal scorer with Salenko.

If anybody called the inclusion of these 3 attackers in world cup 94 best XI, a sham, such person's subsequent opinions on soccer must be jettisoned.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
smiley

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ajides4422(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
sod09:
That's one the problem we have in this country
We conclude and give up easily, we have 2 major ruing parties in this country.
what's the crime in trying another alternative(we know it's the same people different party but it is impossible for them to move beyond the 2 parties)
@sod09 if you still interested in swapping you ps4 slim with ps4 pro chat me up on 08066613080

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
airmark:

Bariga player of the year award. grin
You're a ret@rd. Who won German Player of the year in 2016? Abi Germany look like Bariga for your eye? Asinwin

airmark:

You had to go to 1994, where there were no many awards as we have now. You are pathetic.

Meanwhile, Romario, Baggio and Stoichkov were better than Bebeto in the world cup and deprived him of awards. So your point is senseless.
Mugu. What does the number of polling booth awards prove? Was there FIFA World Cup XI? Was there European and World Player of the Year? So long as those awards existed then you have no stupid point.

Was Bebeto a key man for Brazil or not? Answer simple question you odious buffoon. Going by your oloshious logic not making a FIFA XI means you were not a key man for your team.

airmark:

You are always chatting sh1t.

What did Klinsmann do better than Shearer, Suker and Stoichkov in Euro 96? Are you ok?

When did the calamitous Boathand win individual awards from the World cup and Ucl organisers?
What did they do better than him? Apart from Shearer? Werey alaso. Stoitchkov's team did not even make it past Group stage. Klinsmann eliminated Suker when they went head to head.

Going by your logic and if you were asked so you would say Klinsmann was not a key man for Germany because he didn't make all-star team. What a Dummkopf!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Liposure:
for me, bebeto was a key member of that brazil squad in 94. As a player he assisted and scored goals without him romario was toothless, he was the missing link. Tho the others you mentioned were top strikers bebeto was a striker and a half, two things in one.
Airmark is a ret@rd. He's always fond of making stupid statements without filter. So once you don't make all-star team that means you're not a key contributor to your team. That is what this ill informed olodo pundit is invariably trying to say.

Same Bebeto that scored the winner in the second round when they were sweating vs USA, scored in quarterfinals, provided assists but he didn't make the all-star team so he was not a key player. No individual awards to show for it. That is apoche cra cra analysis for you

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
You people should stop cussing yourselves because of Boateng na...pls embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Skimpledawg:

No sir. Our gallery and overflow is filled up

undecided
So many unbelievers in your church undecided
Na prosperity you dey preach ?? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sign Hazard.
angry

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
A40:

[s]You're a ret@rd. Who won German Player of the year in 2016? Abi Germany look like Bariga for your eye? Asinwin

Mugu. What does the number of polling booth awards prove? Was there FIFA World Cup XI? Was there European and World Player of the Year? So long as those awards existed then you have no stupid point.

Was Bebeto a key man for Brazil or not? Answer simple question you odious buffoon. Going by your oloshious logic not making a FIFA XI means you were not a key man for your team.

What did they do better than him? Apart from Shearer? Werey alaso. Stoitchkov's team did not even make it past Group stage. Klinsmann eliminated Suker when they went head to head.

Going by your logic and if you were asked so you would say Klinsmann was not a key man for Germany because he didn't make all-star team. What a Dummkopf[/s]!

Balderdash.

Boathand wasn't a key player and not extraordinary for Bayern and Germany's victories. Don't bring the likes of Bebeto, Klinsmann to fly your stupid kite.

None of them were disgraced by their club presidents at their peaks like Boathand was. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
airmark:

Balderdash.

Boathand wasn't a key player and not extraordinary for Bayern and Germany's victories. Don't bring the likes of Bebeto, Klinsmann to fly your stupid kite.

None of them were disgraced by their club presidents at their peaks like Boathand was. grin
Mo ti fun werey ni uppercut o fe ma backtrack. Oloshi no dey disguise. I am only applying your stupid logic. Bebeto and Klinsmann were not key players according to you since they never won individual awards

BoaTANK was a key player and started every important match he was fit in. Either in the World Cup or both trebles, the only constant in defense is BoaTANK!!

Mumu go and ask Hummels if it's beans to spend 10 years at Bayern like BoaTANK has done

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2020
Coutinho will be available in January. ...lampard Make my wish come true.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Heung-min son
Heung-min mom
Heung-min dad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:31am On Dec 19, 2020
obainojazz:
Heung-min son
Heung-min mom
Heung-min dad

Heung-min-dad no get joy. Baba just strong face like all those last boss Jet Li dey kill for film grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:43am On Dec 19, 2020
A40:
[s]Mo ti fun werey ni uppercut o fe ma backtrack. Oloshi no dey disguise. I am only applying your stupid logic. Bebeto and Klinsmann were not key players according to you since they never won individual awards[/s]

BoaTANK was a key player and started every important match he was fit in. [s]Either in the World Cup or both trebles, the only constant in defense is BoaTANK!!

Mumu go and ask Hummels if it's beans to spend 10 years at Bayern like BoaTANK has done[/s]

What is the meaning of this nonsense? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:53am On Dec 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Heung-min-dad no get joy. Baba just strong face like all those last boss Jet Li dey kill for film grin

Bruv i got a video for you. Pound for pound probably the hardest hitter who ever laced them up. We must convert you. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2emS52tdINY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2020
airmark:

What is the meaning of this nonsense? grin
Wetin concern me with your Okokomaiko ratings and articles? Has Boateng left the club or not. Onye nzuzu

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Germany won the WC six years ago but we still dey argue about the impact of one player six years later

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

Bruv i got a video for you. Pound for pound probably the hardest hitter who ever laced them up. We must convert you. cheesy

Baba I couldn't watch it up to the 3rd minute o. The way those guys were hitting the canvass makes the whole art of the bouts lost on me. Mehn! Like they just freeze in motion and drop once they get hit. E be like say the guy dey conjure their brain cry

I don't think I can like boxing as a sport jare, it looks more as a means of eliminating one's opponent and less of a sport
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2020
obainojazz:
Heung-min son
Heung-min mom
Heung-min dad

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Post of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2020
obainojazz:
Heung-min son
Heung-min mom
Heung-min dad

grin cool, better baller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:

You get am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

Geez! shocked. Person go chop this kind punches for head and remain normal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

Not haymakers, not uppercuts.

Nahhhhh. This nigga was knocking people out with hooks and jabs.

Who was this guy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

Bomber Graham's gym in Sheffield was literally 5 minutes walk from my house back in the day

Wetin Julian Jackson do am no good. I dont want to link that punch with what happened to Bomber later in life because quite a bit happened, but that KO in particular could not have helped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Bomber Graham's gym in Sheffield was literally 5 minutes walk from my house back in the day

Wetin Julian Jackson do am no good. I dont want to link that punch with what happened to Bomber later in life because quite a bit happened, but that KO in particular could not have helped.

Practically everybody who fought Julian Jackson developed health problems much later and most of them were not the same immediately afterwards. Even if Jackson was not the immediate cause of Herol's health issues he was most likely the remote cause. Many people believe it was Jackson that phucked up McClellan's brain before Nigel Benn finished him.

He is one of the few boxers i can think off that can knock out with hooks and glancing blows WITH EITHER HAND. The only chin i can vouch for at that weight class to withstand peak Jackson is Hagler's.

And you know Bomber Graham was leading on the score cards when he was knocked unconscious.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Geez! shocked. Person go chop this kind punches for head and remain normal

No. None of them remained normal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

No. None of them remained normal.

Mhen! This is crazy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

The way grown men just get one hit gbam, and suddenly grown ass legs turn into infant ones. That was just mind-blowing and scary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

Practically everybody who fought Julian Jackson developed health problems much later and most of them were not the same immediately afterwards. Even if Jackson was not the immediate cause of Herol's health issues he was most likely the remote cause. Many people believe it was Jackson that phucked up McClellan's brain before Nigel Benn finished him.

He is one of the few boxers i can think off that can knock out with hooks and glancing blows WITH EITHER HAND. The only chin i can vouch for at that weight class to withstand peak Jackson is Hagler's.

shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba I couldn't watch it up to the 3rd minute o. The way those guys were hitting the canvass makes the whole art of the bouts lost on me. Mehn! Like they just freeze in motion and drop once they get hit. E be like say the guy dey conjure their brain cry

I don't think I can like boxing as a sport jare, it looks more as a means of eliminating one's opponent and less of a sport

Lol. Bruv not all fights are bloody. Maybe you should start with a few Pernell Whittaker videos since you no too like punishment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2020
nateevs:

The way grown men just get one hit gbam, and suddenly grown ass legs turn into infant ones. That was just mind-blowing and scary.

The funny thing is he himself didn't have a tough chin, which was what made him vulnerable. If his chin was solid as well he would have been nearly impossible to beat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10580) (10581) (10582) (10583) (10584) (10585) (10586) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MeniMeni, akwesenana, Colson(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.