Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781901 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10579) (10580) (10581) (10582) (10583) (10584) (10585) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:37am On Dec 18, 2020
haymekus:
grin
Why you dey drag Net Spend FC naw

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2020
BikeMan:
WE ARE NOW BELOW YOONITED. LOL.

Lampard fan boys, come out.
This here fellaz
Is what we call PAIN

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2020
madrid5:
don't drag them now,wait for West Ham on Monday after Chelsea lose,those idiots think they can hide the fact that lampard is a scam by over dragging havertz,I go kill people on Monday
cheesy cheesy
We have a killer on the loose
From agberos to killers
Skimpledawg can't wash this place clean
Fake apostle angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2020
1145 new cases shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Emaprince:
Eyes for goals and assist you say?

Mount is actually the one with eyes for goals.

Havertz is just a boring, lazy boy that plays football as if there is nothing at stake. He irritates me
"In his last season at Leverkusen, Havertz managed 16 goals and eight assists in all competitions". What was Mount's goals and assists contributions for Chelsea last year?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Emaprince:
Eyes for goals and assist you say?

Mount is actually the one with eyes for goals.

Havertz is just a boring, lazy boy that plays football as if there is nothing at stake. He irritates me
mason mount has eye for goal lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2020
Amoto94:

"In his last season at Leverkusen, Havertz managed 16 goals and eight assists in all competitions". What was Mount's goals and assists contributions for Chelsea last year?

Is this an acceptable record for a striker?

Cos as far as I'm concerned, an AM in a 4-2-3-1 who just strolls and does no pressing, and allowed total freedom to do whatever is a striker in midfielders clothing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2020
KingAlabi:

cheesy cheesy
We have a killer on the loose
From agberos to killers
Skimpledawg can't wash this place clean
Fake apostle angry
Blind Alabi, you no fit see em moniker bah?

That guy name no dey our register.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Amoto94:

He is in premier league now. Let him repeat the feat he attained at Bayern's liga

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2020
Emaprince:
He is in premier league now. Let him repeat the feat he attained at Bayern's liga
I will still bet on h outscoring mount though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Blind Alabi, you no fit see em moniker bah?

That guy name no dey our register.
Convert him cheesy
Do you want an additional Bible believing brother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2020
madrid5:
anybody that considers mason mount more talented than havertz shouldn't be taken seriously

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2020
madrid5:
don't drag them now,wait for West Ham on Monday after Chelsea lose,those idiots think they can hide the fact that lampard is a scam by over dragging havertz, I go kill people on Monday

Go kill ur Papa for house... Mumu way no wan get sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2020
Frank Lampard come an win league with Giroud as ur top 9 let me see.. Nonsense and rubbish

Signed a big money striker just to waste him on the wings.. If he was okay with his striking options he should have just signed a winger instead of Werner na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2020
airmark:

Mane won the Pfa premier league player of the season. He was in Uefa team of the year and UCL squad of the season.
You're chatting megedefegede as usual. Which of these awards = FIFA XI. So it's Boateng that has not been nominated in UEFA TOTY, German Player of the year and Euro Team of the tournament abi what is the orisun of your banal arguments since?

airmark:

You can't be great and not be honoured individually with time. Not like the mumu in Bayern for over 9yrs, winning trophies and couldn't make Fifa best XI and UCL team of the season once. grin

You remind me of one olodo in my primary school that always complained foolishly that the teacher hated him, why he always got zeros in exams.
Mumu. UEFA Team of the Year is a more exclusive club than CL team of the season. BoaTANK made Team of the Year. 18-23 players make CL team of the season. Team of the year takes only 11

You have no leg to stand Dummkopf. Trophies or individual awards BoaTANK has won them all. So unless you're calling Mané and Robertson bums for not making FIFA XI then you have no argument

airmark:

If you are a great player, with time you will be honoured individually even without winning UCL. Get that into your brain.
He would trade that polling booth award for a CL title in a heartbeat

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2020
StarchAndBanga:

Go kill ur Papa for house... Mumu way no wan get sense
I didn't mean it literally na.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Already had fm20 on my system but I don't mind starting again when I download fm21 later today

All I want is to get rid of mount, I will sell him off so cheap and enjoy it grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
StarchAndBanga:
Frank Lampard come an win league with Giroud as ur top 9 let me see.. Nonsense and rubbish

Signed a big money striker just to waste him on the wings.. If he was okay with his striking options he should have just signed a winger instead of Werner na

Calm down. Na condition make cray fish bend.

Na because of our injury problems. Unfortunately, all our natural wingers are injury prone. I don't think there's been consecutive games when Ziyech and Pulisic have started together. Everyone knows Werner will play as the striker once those two stay fit and are able to start together.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
A40:

[s]You're chatting megedefegede as usual. Which of these awards = FIFA XI. So it's Boateng that has not been nominated in UEFA TOTY, German Player of the year and Euro Team of the tournament abi what is the orisun of your banal arguments since?

Mumu. UEFA Team of the Year is a more exclusive club than CL team of the season. BoaTANK made Team of the Year. 18-23 players make CL team of the season. Team of the year takes only 11

You have no leg to stand Dummkopf. Trophies or[/s] individual awards BoaTANK has won them all. [s]So unless you're calling Mané and Robertson bums for not making FIFA XI then you have no argument

He would trade that polling booth award for a CL title in a heartbeat[/s]

Even Boathand would be like, who sent this mofo to lie for me. grin grin grin

Lemme clear you once and for all.

You and your boss, Dayo, always talked about Boathand winning the world cup and UCL to highlight his quality. In both competitions, the calamitous defender was not extraordinary and the reason he never won any individual awards attached to them unlike other key players that won them.

Mane and Robertson that you mentioned, won the UCL and were individually honoured by the organisers for their contributions. Boathand was never honoured because he was average and never deserved it as a carry along mofo he has always been. Now, get lost. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
madrid5:

His goals return is poor, I won't lie. But Mount does have an eye for goal, especially when it comes to having a pop from distance. Of all our midfielders - and I dare say, all our players - I don't think there's a better long range shooter than Mount. A classic case in point is the Spurs game. We had to rely mostly in crosses, and Mount was the only one who could cause trouble with shots from outside the box. Plus, he is also good in making some timely runs into the box. He just doesn't do it very often nowadays. Probably tactical.

But like I said, his goals return is poor. That is definitely an area for improvement.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Meanwhile, what the hell has been happening to Schalke 04? Winless in 28 Bundesliga games now shocked

Internal troubles?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ibeme:

Is this an acceptable record for a striker?

Cos as far as I'm concerned, an AM in a 4-2-3-1 who just strolls and does no pressing, and allowed total freedom to do whatever is a striker in midfielders clothing.
He is not a striker and he does get involved in the pressing aspect of play, just because one is not running like Usain Bolt on the field doesn't mean he's not pressing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Emaprince:
Don't shift the discussion from the bone of contention which is, Havertz have eyes for goals and assists vs Mount. Something I countered with the former's G/A contributions last season, you should bring Mount's G/A stats from last season. Whether he will replace his output in PL is a different story
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Some guys can foolish

See wetin guy man dey tell runs babe

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
airmark:

Even Boathand would be like, who sent this mofo to lie for me. grin grin grin

Lemme clear you once and for all.

You and your boss, Dayo, always talked about Boathand winning the world cup and UCL to highlight his quality. In both competitions, the calamitous defender was not extraordinary and the reason he never won any individual awards attached to them unlike other key players that won them.

Mane and Robertson that you mentioned, won the UCL and were individually honoured by the organisers for their contributions. Boathand was never honoured because he was average and never deserved it as a carry along mofo he has always been. Now, get lost. grin
You're an unrepentant buffoon. BoaTANK has won the World Cup and UCLs and also won individual awards. O pari

Whether they are attached to them is inconsequential as anyone with a working brain can tell you polling booth awards are inconsistent and a lazy way to rate players. Bebeto did not make any polling booth awards in USA 94 but anybody with a working brain knows that he and Romario were the hit men of the squad

Jurgen Klinsmann did not make Euro 96 all-star team. I'm sure he was not a key player according to you crackhead

Did BoaTANK get individual awards or not? Abi are you not the m0ron that always cries about how you can win individual awards without winning the competition?

Always playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
A40:
You're an unrepentant buffoon. BoaTANK has won the World Cup and UCLs and also won individual awards. O pari

Bariga player of the year award. grin

A40:

Whether they are attached to them is inconsequential as anyone with a working brain can tell you polling booth awards are inconsistent and a lazy way to rate players. Bebeto did not make any polling booth awards in USA 94 but anybody with a working brain knows that he and Romario were the hit men of the squad

You had to go to 1994, where there were no many awards as we have now. You are pathetic.

Meanwhile, Romario, Baggio and Stoichkov were better than Bebeto in the world cup and deprived him of awards. So your point is senseless.

A40:

Jurgen Klinsmann did not make Euro 96 all-star team. I'm sure he was not a key player according to you crackhead

You are always chatting sh1t.

What did Klinsmann do better than Shearer, Suker and Stoichkov in Euro 96? Are you ok?

A40:

Did BoaTANK get individual awards or not? Abi are you not the m0ron that always cries about how you can win individual awards without winning the competition?

When did the calamitous Boathand win individual awards from the World cup and Ucl organisers?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
See wahala grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chelsea are chopping Man United in the development league.

Tino Anjorin and Tino Livramento are killing it!

3-0

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Anjorin and Livramento

Watch out for these two guys.

It's gonna be James & Livramento at that right back spot in the next couple of years.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lampard - Drogba - Back of the net

The assist from Lampard is an absolute beauty.

[img]https:///media/12-18-2020/dY44lE.gif[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
KingAlabi:

Convert him cheesy
Do you want an additional Bible believing brother
No sir. Our gallery and overflow is filled up

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
The development squad no get joy o
6-0 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10579) (10580) (10581) (10582) (10583) (10584) (10585) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.