Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,185 members, 7,887,438 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858499 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10617) (10618) (10619) (10620) (10621) (10622) (10623) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chaii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Which kind useless ball be this na ibime
Crosssssss

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
iamJ:
abraham is suddenly better than werner

Lampard done damage players for una eyes sha

Werner that don’t have ball brain, as predictable as a wall clock, no matter how you put it he’s got 6 epl goals this season. I dislike all of them but Abraham is a numbers guy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Man Bleep Jorginho

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
I talk am

Badluck..

The performance ain't totally bad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Almajirihunter:

Werner that don’t have ball brain, as predictable as a wall clock, no matter how you put it he’s got 6 epl goals this season. I dislike all of them but Abraham is a numbers guy
using a few games that he was played out of position to judge him

Your opinion no get value oga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
CaptainZubi:
.see weytin i dey talk lol... Baba don use chest score grin. He will play nonsense for 90min and get one awoof goal to win your hearts grin. He got a goal now, sentimental Chelsea fans will hope to see him start next game and definitely, lampard go start am.
Abraham is that kind of olodo student, very dull in class and will submit empty sheet during exam but when result comes out he go pass.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
iamJ:
world class, we will win champions league with him as 9

Shut up Mr.

Until we go out and there and shell money on a World class striker, wise heads understand that you do whatever to make sure that your striking options are in scoring form.

Lampard has a job to do. Not making stupid emotional decisions like you lot based on who you like and who you hate.

Every week you come here complaining about Abraham. Every week, he keeps scoring. You can't seem to see beyond your own ass that Tammy scoring for the team is good for the team. That is what Lampard is there to see.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lamps should be responsible for this ...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
I talk am

Badluck..

mediocrity

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
iamJ:
using a few games that he was played out of position to judge him

Your opinion no get value oga

This your out of possession won’t fly, he was never an outright 9, hrs got nothing on aerial balls and his first touch is as shit as a clown man.:::Werner at 9 is just a bag of heart attacks

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Smellymouth:

Dem don dey call their barbers for home service

Barbers phones dey switched off grin cheesy

Barber don Taya to dey scrape gorimakpa..
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
nateevs:

Shut up Mr.

Until we go out and there and shell money on a World class striker, wise heads understand that you do whatever to make sure that your striking options are in scoring form.

Lampard had a job to do. Not making stupid emotional decisions like you lot based on who you like and who you hate.

Every week you come here complaint about Abraham. Every week, he keeps scoring. You can't seem to see beyond your own ass That Tammy showing for the team is good for the team. That is what Lampard is there to see.
world class abraham

Madrid and Barca are fighting over him

When ziyech and pulisic are both fit, he would bench werner and play abraham

The board spent 58m for a bench warmer

Make una dey use una head oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
NewDelhi:

Abraham is that kind of olodo student, very dull in class and will submit empty sheet during exam but when result comes out he go pass.

Lol. Wetin Abraham no go see for comparison?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Almajirihunter:

This your out of possession won’t fly, he was never an outright 9, hrs got nothing on aerial balls and his first touch is as shit as a clown man.:::Werner at 9 is just a bag of heart attacks
Chelsea v Southampton

He played 9 and scored 2 goals that abraham will never score till he retires

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
NewDelhi:

The most important thing is the result ogbeni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
I talk am

Badluck..

Yeah bro badluck and good performance bro.. Tottenham draws, man city wins and we are 8th on the table. Good performance and badluck have mad us lose 9 whooping points out of 12 in our last 4 games. Good performance badluck bro.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
iamJ:
world class abraham

As in ehn.

Lampard is irredeemable.
I don't think he is praying for both of them to be fit self, just to play the tall headed worm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
iamJ:
Chelsea v Southampton

He played 9 and scored 2 goals that abraham will never score till he retires

Did he score those goals from a number 9 position...As Lampard like cross and Insha Allah what do we do with Timo at 9
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
A win today would have taken us 2nd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
iamJ:
world class abraham

Shut up! You don't know anything about football. Name one striker in the EPL that you know that has a loose touch like Werner.

Imagine criticizing Tammy and saying Werner is the answer.

I will own up and tell you all of Tammy's short-comings as a striker.

You are blind to what Werner is not as a CF. It's stupid analysis at best.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Almajirihunter:

werner is predictable

If a decent coach should come, abraham will only start cup ties against division 2 teams

Una no get taste at all

Barca will rather relegate than allow a nincompoop like abraham near their team

Werner as he is there can go to a big team if he leaves Chelsea

Who will buy abraham? Who?

Bayern?

Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Well ill luck sha dey, but perhaps some decisions shouldn't have been. I personally would've started CHO and Havertz, or CHO at least. Maybe Lampard wanted to be cautions with him.

And that Jorginho sub? No be am. Havertz hasn't been it, but he would've been a better sub as we were chasing the game, I think.

Anyhow, the party wan start to lemme run to my barbershop.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
We lost,we move.

I can't come and be wasting my grievances and suggestions. Nobody knows me at the bridge ..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
nateevs:

Shut up! You don't know anything about football. Name one striker in the EPL that you know that has a loose touch like Werner.

Imagine criticizing Tammy and saying Werner is the answer.

I will own up and tell you all of Tammy's short-comings as a striker.

You are blind to what Werner is not as a CF. It's stupid analysis at best.

Is Werner a winger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Stupid club just ruin person night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sulele04 come outside

The house is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy

Na Jorginho dem go put all the blame today

Werner go dey happy say dem go forget his performance

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Almajirihunter:

Did he score those goals from a number 9 position...As Lampard like cross and Insha Allah what do we do with Timo at 9
he played as 9 and performed

Stop changing gist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
ShitStain:
Stupid club just ruin person night
Cry it out bro

You will feel better. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10617) (10618) (10619) (10620) (10621) (10622) (10623) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, nathz45 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.