Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781877 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10620) (10621) (10622) (10623) (10624) (10625) (10626) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lana1:
Arsenal vs Chelsea Match Highlights.
Lolzzzz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Segedinho:

When last u see me talk much abt footie here
sad sad
See wetin lampard dey cause.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Blueangel444 Dey view this trend as guest

grin grin Werey Dey disguise

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA
Yes o...

Correct DeeJay...
Any bone thugs?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lol.

Some people saying they didn't expect this Arsenal side is just poor excuse.

Yes, I didn't expect this Arsenal lineup, I expected a better one, this one was poor and no serious team won't tidy them.

I get shame, I no fit use any stupid excuse to save Lampard today

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
hoopLA:

Trust elder to come correct.

Just give me my regular.... old school hip hop...any way how....

I have one six pack of Ultimate under my chair for you...

You can't go wrong with Treach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1Xn1vzOM4

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mistakes from Lampard today

Playing Werner as a winger when Cho a proper winger was available is rubbish -and no, this isnt the first time he's doing it. U would have to be clueless to think Timo would perform better than on the wings

Starting James - Azpi should hhave been given the nod for this

Subs - I would have taken off Abraham instead of Werner. And please dont come up with that Goal rubbish he scored, Watching his movement as a 9 gives me headache, Terrible movement, always staggering and poor first touch.

Persisting with Mount - Well the less said, the better. He should keep up with the favoritism. What most people dont realise is the massive opportunity cost playing Mount does to the team

Positive today for me was CHO - At least he was taking the defenders on and drawing space for others. Lampard should quit the Werner winger rubbish

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

You can't go wrong with Treach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1Xn1vzOM4
Kai,walahi, dis deejay wan scatter my head...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nihilistjnr, FBS, timbros, and Ibime trying to sneak out of the barber's shop....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
haymekus:
Blueangel444 Dey view this trend as guest

grin grin Werey Dey disguise

You mean BlueFilm444?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lana1:
nateevs nateevs cheesy
Which goal were you celebrating here?

Common put on ur native and join this party grin grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Double post

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lana1:
Nihilistjnr, FBS, timbros, and Ibime trying to sneak out of the barber's shop....
No way.
Brutus Beefcake is here.
Dem must barb dis night

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
User09:

Playing Werner as a winger when Cho a proper winger was available is rubbish -and no, this isnt the first time he's doing it. U would have to be clueless to think Timo would perform better than on the wings

Subs - I would have taken off Abraham instead of Werner. And please dont come up with that Goal rubbish he scored, Watching his movement as a 9 gives me headache, Terrible movement, always staggering and poor first touch.

Persisting with Mount - Well the less said, the better.

Positive today for me was CHO - At least he was taking the defenders on and drawing space for others. Lampard should quit the Werner winger rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
haymekus:

But you talk say chelsea go win league when season start

Lol.

When we sign these players, I and majority believe say we go Mount title challenge..

But since matchday 2, I don know say we be title pretenders

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
nateevs:

CHO has been out for weeks. Let's not forget this. You can imagine why Lamps is not quick to start him. He needs to manage his players, considering there is a game in 48 hours.

The fact that we are thinking Werner and Pulisic are not good enough to start against Arsenal is the big problem. Werner was so poor. Killing forward and link play and Pulisic is a complete shadow of himself.

In an ideal scenario, both players should be walking into any 11 on top form. Not sure what is wrong with them both.
pulisic started playing well when cho was brought on that should tell you something.
he couldnt link up with werner well because werner was dreadful but with cho he could.
kovacic and werner cost us this match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Where blueangel444

She don deactivate grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Unlimited22:

Chelsea have a way of doing giveaway for teams in trouble shaa

Fbs Shey I no tell you?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Good evening.
I just want to remind you guys that Chelsea is shit

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Lol.

When we sign these players, I and majority believe say we go Mount title challenge..

But since matchday 2, I don know say we be title pretenders
Any more things you believed I dey take notes

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
E choke today...

Aston Villa next...

Lampard should rotate the squad so as fresh legs will play but watch him go with same eleven and blame fixture congestion like we are the only one having fixture congestion... We rested well enough for this match only to play toothless football

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
runtime:

pulisic started playing well when cho was brought on that should tell you something.
he couldnt link up with werner well because werner was dreadful but with cho he could.
kovacic and werner cost us this match.
Don't do it bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Audio title contenders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Obere4u:
E choke today...

Aston Villa next...

Lampard should rotate the squad so as fresh legs will play but watch him go with same eleven and blame fixture congestion like we are the only one having fixture congestion... We rested well enough for this match only to play toothless football
lampard: Come take over Bros.......

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Person press u sotey Ur keeper pass go give opposition striker, dem press u softey Ur players recklessly committed two critical foul; one leading to a penalty goal and another leading to a free kick goal.....Yet u say dem no do anything spectacular to justify the scoreline.

Na until dem press u die?

Make Una sha go buy aboniki balm for that James depe o. Tierney nearly tear him thigh with dribble
Tierney turned their highly rated James to low budget azpilicueta grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
SyIvalord:
Good evening.
I just want to remind you guys that Chelsea is shit
Just like the sun rises in the East
A river will always flow.
Water will always be wet.

Facts of life. . .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

Any more things you believed I dey take notes

cheesy

I believe say people like Alonso, Kepa, Abraham would have no business playing for us again...

I'm happy that the first two have been shredded.
I get depressed whenever I see that last one name on any team news. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Lol.

Some people saying they didn't expect this Arsenal side is just poor excuse.

Yes, I didn't expect this Arsenal lineup, I expected a better one, this one was poor and no serious team won't tidy them.

I get shame, I no fit use any stupid excuse to save Lampard today
Please who owns this express mail from DHL?
pls coman sign for your paxkage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
User09:

Persisting with Mount - Well the less said, the better.

when will your excuses run out for werner undecided.
I agree with you though on cho that right wing was dead until he came on.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Obere4u:
E choke today...

Aston Villa next...

Watch him start Werner on the wings and Abraham CF again. grin grin

Lunatic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
TalabiAudu:

cheesy

I believe say people like Alonso, Kepa, Abraham would have no business playing for us again...

I'm happy that the first two have been shredded.
I get depressed whenever I see that last one name on any team news. angry
You didn't have to result in tears now

You started boldly

But anyways I like it cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
nateevs:

CHO has been out for weeks. Let's not forget this. You can imagine why Lamps is not quick to start him. He needs to manage his players, considering there is a game in 48 hours.

The fact that we are thinking Werner and Pulisic are not good enough to start against Arsenal is the big problem. Werner was so poor. Killing forward and link play and Pulisic is a complete shadow of himself.

In an ideal scenario, both players should be walking into any 11 on top form. Not sure what is wrong with them both.

Oh Please.

Before the injury, he did same. Using the same analogy, why did James play ahead of Azpi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10620) (10621) (10622) (10623) (10624) (10625) (10626) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: deniguy05, larride(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.