Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,581 members, 7,948,253 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11181386 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10654) (10655) (10656) (10657) (10658) (10659) (10660) ... (19918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lana1:
Abi o ti laugh ni.

Bros Sege, swear say u no dey cry as you dey type this thing cheesy

You and ur boys should come and post pictures of Havenot and WerneMighty on our thread.
I neva even get chance watch some our matches self...

U will notice i hardly comment here.

I fit just enter check one or two banters den leave.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
eph12:

God punish Kai Kai and wenemighty for making you too busy and even hating football these days cheesy cheesy
Lols..

Nothing concern dem o my bro.

Even when bakayoko n co dey wear Chelsea jersey.

I dey watch match as nothing really dey gv me much hustling....

Bag of cement nah 4k now......naim i go dey sit down watch match when accounts dey cry...?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Amoto94:

Nostalgic moments of Diego Costa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FFRREw3Q0g
na em madness make me support em sale.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Greatihex:
na em madness make me support em sale.

We sold him at the right time. He had lost it as of Jan 2017 and his form for Atleti confirms that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ibime:

We sold him at the right time. He had lost it as of Jan 2017 and his form for Atleti confirms that.

What about wernemighty's form for Chelsea?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lana1:
WernerMighty grin grin

That name grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
Hehehe the way you take dey hit on this 'no pant' guru, I doubt if them go fit sing her praises here again...

You just dey capitalize on that point since. As e be now, any Chelsea fan wey look me anyhow go hear about Marina, the pantless negotiator...

Even after a draw you joined your fellow scummies to disturb here. Later you will be asking why Chelsea fans are on your thread trolling days after a loss.

Make una no draw again o.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
But all this trolling nor make sense na as cheksea nor lose na draw,why not wait for them to lose to city first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Let's pretend like Chelsea fans didn't post youtube videos for days on our thread after a draw few seasons ago.

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Griffon:

The icing on the cake. I'm sure Marina is leaving this late so that we can get multiple orgasms when the deal gets announced.
Marina’s pantless pussy must really be giving you multiple orgasms right now grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Our five first team signings so far in the order of

Thiago Silva the leader, his decisions defensively makes me my number 1 signing so far
Kia Havertz the X factor, his ability to literally do multiple things and replace any attacker or midfielder. No2
Hakim Ziyech the exciting factor, the joy of having a left footed right winger makes him my No.3 important signing, provide lots of assists
Timo Werner this is my No.4 the smart buy, hopefully he is not a sissy like Morata, for his fee a definite steal, I see him pressing from the front a lot, his defensive actions and combination with Havertz will cut through teams like butter.
Ben Chilwell the last No.5 I hope in time he show his importance and value and provide the useful and necessary assists to the team (hope for the money spent he adds more value to the defensive)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. X factor ko, X-men ni.

Wernemighty is definitely a steal. He came and stole shepkites joy. grin grin grin

How did Havertz go from being able to replace any midfielder or attacker to being utterly useless no matter his position on the pitch? grin

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Timo Werner this is my No.4 the smart buy, for his fee a definite steal, I see him pressing from the front a lot, his defensive actions and combination with Havertz will cut through teams like butter.

Egbon say wernemighty's buy was a smart buy, and a steal..

He even said his combination with kaivinho will cut through teams like butter. cheesy

Omo, this is the shalaye of all shalayes cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
SyIvalord:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. X factor ko, X-men ni.

Wernemighty is definitely a steal. He came and stole shepkites joy. grin grin grin

How did Havertz go from being able to replace any midfielder or attacker to being utterly useless no matter his position on the pitch? grin

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
airmark:

Even after a draw you joined your fellow scummies to disturb here. Later you will be asking why Chelsea fans are on your thread trolling days after a loss.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
madrid5:
But all this trolling nor make sense na as cheksea nor lose na draw,why not wait for them to lose to city first
Are you not a Chelsea fan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Havertz is a Generational talent cheesy I feel if we don't sign him now madrid or Bayern will snap him up next summer.
Generational flop grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Werner isn't just a smart buy, his foot balling IQ is quite high honestly.

Again he drifts into play alot meaning Pulisic will interchange with him and Havertz will fill up false nine when Havertz drops deep. Menh the rotation and free flow will be madddddd o. Frankieball cheesy
Wernemighty and high football IQ in the same sentence? My eyes have seen my ears grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
madrid5:
Shekpites were on our thread for days when wenemighty and kaikai were announced. Season never even start that time o grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
airmark:

Lol this ones na just cruise men dey catch no be base on una draw...Moreover, na una guys dey invite guys to come troll based on the Havertz slander here...

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:
In January Chelsea were going for Sancho but somehow instead of spending €120m buying him, we spent €50m on Werner and another €70m on Havertz. Filling up two important positions with two quality players, £170k + £140k both at £310k per week.

Don't you just just love Chelsea board and decision makers tongue
I really do cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
ennyjay72:
I think Bayer Leverkusen has given Chelsea a deadline date for Havertz,maybe that will make marina have sense small
If Only The Pantless one would have just walked out of this deal cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I really do cheesy cheesy
I would still argue Chelsea had a great transfer window,and its too early to judge,even sancho dey play rubbish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
ennyjay72:
this is a Chelsea fan thread,we can say whatever we want,or are you getting scared of havertz already grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
madrid5:
I would still argue Chelsea had a great transfer window,and its too early to judge,even sancho dey play rubbish
Sancho no dey my team

How's that my business abeg cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Thiago Silva the leader, his decisions defensively makes me my number 1 signing so Kia Havertz the X factor, his ability to literally do multiple things and replace any attacker or midfielder. No2
Hakim Ziyech the exciting factor, the joy of having a left footed right winger makes him my No.3 important signing, provide lots of assists
Timo Werner this is my No.4 the smart buy, hopefully he is not a sissy like Morata, for his fee a definite steal, I see him pressing from the front a lot, his defensive actions and combination with Havertz will cut through teams like butter.
Ben Chilwell the last No.5 I hope in time he show his importance and value and provide the useful and necessary assists to the team (hope for the money spent he adds more value to the defensive)

- KaiKai can replace anybody in attack and Midfield, but now na de same una de complain say Fat Frank de pkay am out of position.

No be only cut teams like Butter, they will cut teams like akara. Lol

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
SyIvalord:
Wernemighty and high football IQ in the same sentence? My eyes have seen my ears grin

That one say they will cut teams like butter. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
eph12:

Shekpites were on our thread for days when wenemighty and kaikai were announced. Season never even start that time o grin grin

Wernemighty abd Kai will cut teams like Butter

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
madrid5:

We walked out on dortmund and Sancho, we have learnt our lessons from teams giving deadlines. They do so to make you run and pay quickly

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

We walked out on dortmund and Sancho, we have learnt our lessons from teams giving deadlines. They do so to make you run and pay quickly
most of Chelsea signings are young na (havertz 21)so thats why am saying it's too early to draw the sword
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
See as this place quiet,almost all Chelsea fans don gapksa,lampard ogun go kill u oh angry grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10654) (10655) (10656) (10657) (10658) (10659) (10660) ... (19918) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), ennyjay72(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.