Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10818019 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (19536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Lmaoo...I have been having a good laugh since I woke up, this thread ehn, na fyt fyt full am pass, nawa oh, Barca, Man u, Arsenal nd Bayern fans, y una no dey ever come here come talk better talk, na to fight, insult, abuse, cause wahala alone una sabi do....nothing more.

I taya for una o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2015
I don taya for una o, na so so un neccessary argument una dey do here, instead of talking about pre-season if transfer news is complicated, u people are arguin about who is dumb and who is a troll?....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

Your English writing is appalling. Please do the needful.
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I told the nincompoop that its better to travel light than gad with a skull full of fresh shiit...

... but the baboon think say na insult
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Lemme even visit Man U thread for the first time ever too see what's going on there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2015
bigkesh:
Delay had similar stats to Traore and he is not even thinking of first team yet...show the diif in Qualities of the two teams...
yeah & who knows Traore apart from Chelshit fans

quality team that use ultra defensive mode against a 10-man PSG @ home
quality team that deploys a CB in midfield to fortify their bus parking @ home
quality team that parade Oscar & Willian

all hail QUALITY!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2015
hensben:
Yes he was a starter.
You don't know what you're talking about...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2015
hensben:
your club payed falcao 300k while chelsea fc will be paying him 125k. That's the difference bruv. undecided
125k? quote a verifiable source to support your claim...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2015
SailorXY:

all hail QUALITY!
Lol...even at that, they still won the league comfortably, ur team even with all the spendings couldn't defeat them home and away.
It was alleged that underaged northerners also voted for Buhari, now he's the President, that is to tell you no one cares about how you succeed, being successful is the key, if u like defend ur way thru or chuz to keep attacking nd scoring 60+ goals like Cr7, if u will go trophyless, ur goals won't save you.

Chelsea defeated 11- man PSG 2 seasons ago, so, whats ur point exactly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2015
SailorXY:
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I told the nincompoop that its better to travel light than gad with a skull full of fresh shiit...

LOL! He even had the temerity to insult me for pointing out that his English writing is appalling. Now I see why Ibime calls some peeps here 'shekpe fans'. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
And who the F#CK qouted you?
Nairaland attention seeking wh#re
This is my team's thread.....Now tell me who is seeking attention
Stupid big headed kangaroo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
lordfalcao:
Mario gotze rumours coming up again. Is it gonna happen??
God,Jesus and the Devil together forbid it to happen for 40.....That lazy German flop

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Begovic signs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
SailorXY:

all hail QUALITY!

If I was a United fan,I would find it really dumb to insult Chelsea's quality...... We played the same teams for 38 matches, Ur teams was miles behind..........

Losing 2 league games before winning the league ,Ur team lost 3 times in 3 weeks........
Oscar and Willian Willian is sooooo fucking better than Valencia, We all know who chased the same Mata ya all cherished away......

Now hail Quality

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
SailorXY:

Lool.. Once a Coward, Always a Coward..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Welcome!
3 days to travel to Montreal..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

LOL! He even had the temerity to insult me for pointing out that his English writing is appalling. Now I see why Ib*m* calls some peeps here 'shekpe fans'. cheesy

1stly, I have not seen a post where I insulted You..

2ndly, Even if it was a Mistake which I think it is not, (but still don't wanna argue with you) How is 1 mistake out of 60 words make the whole sentence appalling.?

Thought U were going to pick Out 20 misspelt words, and 3-4 wrong sentences.. But Just saw You wanted to be noticed.. and Yea, I have noticed you.. Peace??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
So asmir begovic will tak d no 1 shirt not courtois...ok ocheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chestar5:
So asmir begovic will tak d no 1 shirt not courtois...ok ocheesy

You know that's impossible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

LOL! He even had the temerity to insult me for pointing out that his English writing is appalling. Now I see why Ibime calls some peeps here 'shekpe fans'. cheesy
na them go first claim say them dey employed, like say anyone ask...
bunch of nobodies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
bigkesh:

God,Jesus and the Devil together forbid it to happen for 40.....That lazy German flop
grin grin i dont find the guy's game interesting. But you guys here always hype him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bimffo:

You know that's impossible.

But dats wat was said in chelseafc website, me just dey talk wetin i read...though it might change bfore season fully startswink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chestar5:

But dats wat was said in chelseafc website, me just dey talk wetin i read...though it might change bfore season fully startswink

Okay. Just saw that.. No. 1, it is..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin this fisher man just dey vex anyhow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
News are just getting to Us that; Woodward signed Begovic for Chelsea.. All hail LORD WOODWARD! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
bigkesh:
If I was a United fan,I would find it really dumb to insult Chelsea's quality...... We played the same teams for 38 matches, Ur teams was miles behind..........
the best team wins a league title every season, so what? it auto makes it quality?
Losing 2 league games before winning the league ,Ur team lost 3 times in 3 weeks........
& the best tactic y'all could muster against a team so far behind's parking the bus?
Oscar and Willian Willian is sooooo fucking better than Valencia, We all know who chased the same Mata ya all cherished away......
kini eleyi nso n'tori Olorun? when you compare a backman with your attacker, talk don pinis faa
Oscar dey on top kaya tray ogbeni! onye kwe ga y'onu

Now hail Quality
yo waa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
SailorXY:

the best team wins a league title every season, so what? it auto makes it quality?
& the best tactic y'all could muster against a team so far behind is parking the bus?

kini eleyi nso n'tori Olorun? when you compare a backman with your attacker, talk don pinis faa

yo waa

So you gave a defender Your NO 7 Jersey abi....lmao....Abeg we all know you bought a winger

Bus or Bus,No tactic is superior to another...... We won

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
lordfalcao:
Mario gotze rumours coming up again. Is it gonna happen??
It's not happening! No matter what you read or hear about Gotze joining Chelsea, we are not interested in him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bimffo:

1stly, I have not seen a post where I insulted You..

2ndly, Even if it was a Mistake which I think it is not, (but still don't wanna argue with you) How is 1 mistake out of 60 words make the whole sentence appalling.?

Thought U were going to pick Out 20 misspelt words, and 3-4 wrong sentences.. But Just saw You wanted to be noticed.. and Yea, I have noticed you.. Peace??

Look at you trying to feel like you are all that. Pele oh. Who is asking you to notice me? You should be grateful I even had the time to point out your error to you. Even at that, you still failed to know that your English writing filled with grammatical errors here and there needs an upgrade. Telling me ''I should have the sense''.....is that a compliment?

''When did he started playing.....'', does not sound like good English to you? Yet you carry 'agidi' for head like say na first class degree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

Look at you trying to feel like you are all that. Pele oh. Who is asking you to notice me? You should be grateful I even had the time to point out your error to you. Even at that, you still failed to know that your English writing filled with grammatical errors here and there needs an upgrade. Telling me ''I should have the sense''.....is that a compliment?

''When did he started playing.....'', does not sound like good English to you? Yet you carry 'agidi' for head like say na first class degree.

OK. Peace then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chestar5:

it means he will be wearing number 1 on his jersey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
SailorXY:

& the best tactic y'all could muster against a team so far behind's parking the bus?

yo waa
parking the bus? yet same team scored more goals than your attacking club...you're not making sense sir.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
hensben:
it means he will be wearing number 1 on his jersey.

Yes dats wat it means..... and i know dat wat it means......

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (19536) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.