Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,568 members, 7,878,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10817682 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (19536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hopefully, we have dispatched one of the more obnoxious trolls to the depths of purgatory, from whence it came.

It's time to focus on more important things.

Chelsea has had a 20 million pound bid for John Stones knocked back.

I'm not sure which is more ridiculous...bidding that amount of money for him? Or Everton acting like he is worth more?

Your thoughts?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
O dear gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chestar5 boo tongue kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
You've been owned. Now get the phuck out of here. You slimy, irritable, good-for-nothing 42-year old plonker. Phucking disease!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
The akpa amu has been busted grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Time to say goodbye grandpa.

42 year old meme composer grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDKGDPSq03A

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
dopeJemi:
Chestar5 boo tongue kiss

Meaning?? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
wow!!!! Nonsoroyalty is gone forever, dude is actually 42, why did u disgrace urself ds much, Infact, I'm deleting your sorry ass off my bbm.
A fool at 42 is forever a fool....it's embarrassing to get myself associated with such an animal....keep rolling with your brothers, Dopejemi and co.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
dopeJemi:
Chestar5 boo tongue kiss
did u just see how your. brother got busted.....I'm sure u feel sorry for him already....just leave this thread shamefully, he has promised to do so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chestar5:

Meaning?? undecided

C'mon, playing hard to get is so 2000 and late wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
jimmy4x:

did u just see how your. brother got busted.....I'm sure u feel sorry for him already....just leave this thread shamefully, he has promised to do so.

Why should I leave shamefully? What has it got to do with me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
dopeJemi:

Why should I leave shamefully? What has it got to do with me?
U never had anything meaningful to contribute on this thread rather than Bwuhaaaahhhaha to his posts.
Now he's no more here, what are u still waiting for??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
dopeJemi:

C'mon, playing hard to get is so 2000 and late wink
mmmmmhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
jimmy4x:

U never had anything meaningful to contribute on this thread rather than Bwuhaaaahhhaha to his posts.
Now he's no more here, what are u still waiting for??

Is this thread meaningful? why should I contribute meaningful things to a meaningless thread

I'm here to throw jibes at idiots, laugh at jibes thrown at those same idiots, so you see why I can't go undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chestar5:

mmmmmhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

C'mon bae... give me a chance, whatcha say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
jimmy4x:
wow!!!! Nonsoroyalty is gone forever, dude is actually 42, why did u disgrace urself ds much, Infact, I'm deleting your sorry ass off my bbm.
A fool at 42 is forever a fool....it's embarrassing to get myself associated with such an animal....keep rolling with your brothers, Dopejemi and co.

You just confessed that you are the Chelsea fan he was chatting with, that means you were the person that said this -

'Chelsea fan: even if u are 26 all I know is that stop posting on our thread or. Ill be forced to take things personal and when I do don't blame me when misfortunes happen to u'

So you wanted to submit his moniker's link to your babalawo? Chaii! So you are this fetish?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
dopeJemi:

C'mon bae... give me a chance, whatcha say?

NO!!! tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chestar5:

NO!!! tongue
cry cry okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
---------------------------------------------------- @spy180, see ur handiwork
@dopejemi sorry but it 'cant' possible as my local peepz will say
@jimmy4x u shouldnt have gone that far now, evrione is guity of trolling
@nonsoroyalty so u are really that old and u behave like a child? undecided
-----------------------------------------------------
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
jimmy4x:
You should not have gone this far. Please remove the screenshot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chestar5:
----------------------------------------------------
@spy180, see ur handiwork

@dopejemi sorry but it 'cant' possible as my local peepz will say

@jimmy4x u shouldnt have gone that far now, evrione is guity of trolling

@nonsoroyalty so u are really that old and u behave like a child? undecided

-----------------------------------------------------

Why can't it be possible?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chelsea fans are a disgrace grin

Imagine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
dopeJemi:

Take this to the romance section grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tval:
Take this to the romance section grin

Jealousy tongue

E dey pain you say na man united fan from another thread na dey come thief una babe tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
dopeJemi:

Jealousy tongue

E dey pain you say na man united fan from another thread na dey come thief una babe tongue
Jealousy keh grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
homesteady:

You just confessed that you are the Chelsea fan he was chatting with, that means you were the person that said this -

'Chelsea fan: even if u are 26 all I know is that stop posting on our thread or. Ill be forced to take things personal and when I do don't blame me when misfortunes happen to u'

So you wanted to submit his moniker's link to your babalawo? Chaii! So you are this fetish?
lmao...ask him, we are very cool on bbm, I never threatened him, I was about removing the screenshot, he told me to leave it....abeg, find the person elsewhere.
Try harder Mr, not everyone is fetish like you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tval:
Jealousy keh grin grin

Watch me steal your bae tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nihilist:
Hopefully, we have dispatched one of the more obnoxious trolls to the depths of purgatory, from whence it came.

It's time to focus on more important things.

Chelsea has had a 20 million pound bid for John Stones knocked back.

I'm not sure which is more ridiculous...bidding that amount of money for him? Or Everton acting like he is worth more?

Your thoughts?

I just want to thank you for bringing Up that Post.. grin Thank you so much.. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
dopeJemi, who would continue to make you laugh on this thread now that nonso has left..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
dopeJemi:

JAMB question!! U no dey give up ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bimffo:
dopeJemi, who would continue to make you laugh on this thread now that nonso has left..

grin grin

Homesteady, Keky, Dayo, A40 etc tongue

But nihilist no try oh undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chestar5:

JAMB question!! U no dey give up ni?

No bae, you don't quit on love

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (19536) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, popizaino(m), Gucciboy, andrewbaba44, Realtord43, Kamelot77(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.