Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10867601 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10931) (10932) (10933) (10934) (10935) (10936) (10937) ... (19622) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
We are in 2021

But we know who will win bundesliga 2022, 2023 and 2024 cheesy

Isn't that wonderful

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Thank you for this video. I don't know how to post videos here. I have been watching it over and over in YouTube.

The only blame I will have for Alisson is if he didn't communicate Kabak.

If he did, the entire blame is on Kabak. Did you see that Kabak curved his run at the last second just to meet up with his clearance. But Alisson was coming straight to clear the ball. That incident happened just in front of the penalty area so don't tell me Alisson came out too much. It's within areas keepers usually come out to make clearances.
Watching the clip, I'll blame Allison.
I just feel Allison doesn't trust kabak enough for him(Allison) to make that stupid decision

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Raumdeuter, thinking i won't show up. I dey see you o. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
airmark:

I am recording the number of matches Liverpool have lost without VVD. When the time comes i will serve you your report card. grin

Wetin concern me with Liverpool scores.

Liverpool conceded 7 goals with VVD and without Alisson. If Alisson was in that match, they will NEVER concede 7.

Liverpool lose, I'm happy as a Chelsea fan. But one thing I assure you is, Liverpool cannot concede 7 goals with Alisson between the stick.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
iamJ:
I said it maybe not on this thread but I have never regarded mane as a world class player, he was like giggs, efficient at what he is told to do but beyond that parameter, useless
After this, argue with this guy at your own risk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Somebody said Kabak was paying tribute to the Bundesliga grin

Why dem do the poor guy like dat na grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
BikeMan:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Wetin concern me with Liverpool scores.

Liverpool conceded 7 goals with VVD and without Alisson. If Alisson was in that match, they will NEVER concede 7.

Liverpool lose, I'm happy as a Chelsea fan. But one thing I assure you is, Liverpool cannot concede 7 goals with Alisson between the stick.
Please don’t be like Raumdeuter, this excuse you’re giving is comical. Liverpool definitely miss their best CB, there’s really no need to do Agidi about that fact.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
Watching the clip, I'll blame Allison.
I just feel Allison doesn't trust kabak enough for him(Allison) to make that stupid decision

Valid point.

I can argue that if that was Henderson, he will allow Alisson to make that clearance.

For Alisson to have committed himself coming out that far, he must have calculated the risk and was confident of clearing that ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
BlueMann:

I've said it before that whoever has been scouting for Leicester for these recent past years deserves a medal.

Ndidi, Tielemanns, Maddison, Pereira, Soyuncu and co...all are shrewd buys that didn't cost much at all.

You didnt add the Fofana and Barnes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
Mane might not be world class, but he's never average (bar this season). Before salah, he was their Go-to man. I remember the time he went for nations cup, Liverpool didn't win a game(up for scrutiny tho). Immediately Senegal was eliminated(in q/f), Liverpool sent private jet to pick him up quickly.
Liverpool is a top club, and they can't do that to an average player.

Maybe, just maybe, the standard of your average player "bar" is high, else I don't know how he fits average player billing
the way liverpool system was, each player was a part of that engine

Let me give you a video to watch on how they select their players, they use maths to pick players, a player can get very efficient doing a particular thing but it doesn't mean that the player is intelligence or world class

Despite all mane did, I always felt that he wasn't complete
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

[s]Wetin concern me with Liverpool scores.

Liverpool lose, I'm happy as a Chelsea fan. But one thing I assure you is, Liverpool cannot concede 7 goals with Alisson between the stick.[/s]

Who should we blame for that 2nd goal conceded by Liverpool? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
BlueMann:
Somebody said Kabak was paying tribute to the Bundesliga grin

Why dem do the poor guy like dat na grin

Can you imagine cheesy grin

Look at the ball. Look at where Kabak is clearing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
airmark:

Kabak.

Any other question?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
airmark:

Kabak.

Who was in charge in Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
BikeMan:
Please don’t be like Raumdeuter, this excuse you’re giving is comical. Liverpool definitely miss their best CB, there’s really no need to do Agidi about that fact.

grin grin grin

Timbros thinks here is Man utd thread where scummies abound and ready to swallow any nonsense analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
BikeMan:

Was anything I said there incorrect?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
N2gether:

You said they 'didn't cost much at all'. 25m on a right back in 2018 is not cheap sir.

You guys think it's easy to scout quality players of that price range. If only you know that mid table clubs in the EPL spend even more than that amount btw 25 to 40m, yet end up with a lot of shit players. No be Westham waste 40m on someone like Haller?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
BikeMan:
did giggs win world best? Was he ever in contention?

Comparing his efficiency to mane's isn't news oga, they were both players that did what they were supposed to do well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Valid point.

I can argue that if that was Henderson, he will allow Alisson to make that clearance.

For Alisson to have committed himself coming out that far, he must have calculated the risk and was confident of clearing that ball.
Or maybe he was afraid that kabak might miss the ball and he(Allison) doesn't want to risk one on one

Cos the place is too far for a goalkeeper's liking, esp wen it's not a counter catching the defence off guard

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Can you imagine cheesy grin

Look at the ball. Look at where Kabak is clearing.

Then what did Allison come out to clear?

The air?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Was anything I said there incorrect?
Leave your contention with Airmark aside. It’s clear like daylight that Liverpool misses VVD. Do you know how many points they’ve dropped since he got injured. Missing their other CBs made things worse too.

If Kepa made this same error, you’ll crucify him boss. Don’t try to defend a very bad decision.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
Or maybe he was afraid that kabak might miss the ball and he(Allison) doesn't want to risk one on one

Cos the place is too far for a goalkeeper's liking, esp wen it's not a counter catching the defence off guard

Yes. Exactly.

It will be better for him to come out and clear the ball rather than be in a 1 v 1 situation.

We have seen countless situations where defenders shade whoever is behind them to allow their keepers make a clearance.

In this case, Kabak doesn't have to shade anybody. Just allow your keeper make the clearance. I will only blame Alisson if he didn't communicate Kabak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
BikeMan:
Leave your contention with Airmark aside. It’s clear like daylight that Liverpool misses VVD. Do you know how many points they’ve dropped since he got injured. Missing their other CBs made things worse too.

If Kepa made this same error, you’ll crucify him boss. Don’t try to defend a very bad decision.

That is the problem with the VVD hype. You stated it here yourself that other CBs are missing also. Then why VVD? Are Gomez and Matip useless?

Liverpool have injury crisis. Period. Don't single out VVD.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
iamJ:
the way liverpool system was, each player was a part of that engine

Let me give you a video to watch on how they select their players, they use maths to pick players, a player can get very efficient doing a particular thing but it doesn't mean that the player is intelligence or world class

Despite all mane did, I always felt that he wasn't complete
This was the same reason they gave when vvd went to injury. Now the said system isnt helping the defence not to lose games left right and center. That said system was leaking goals before vvd came to settle it. And Allison completed the work.
That said system made Liverpool to be losing games wen mane went for nations cup, and picked back up wen he came back.

I'm hoping let salah and mane go to injury lemme see the players that will fit into the system again grin.

Anyways, I'll be waiting for the video, lemme see what it contains
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Pardon my ignorance, but someone should please explain why this goal stood, based on this image. Where is the blue line coming from? undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
izzou:

Then what did Allison come out to clear?

The air?

Kabak diverted the ball from Alisson's aim.

Watch the gif very well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Yes. Exactly.

It will be better for him to come out and clear the ball rather than be in a 1 v 1 situation.

We have seen countless situations where defenders shade whoever is behind them to allow their keepers make a clearance.

In this case, Kabak doesn't have to shade anybody. Just allow your keeper make the clearance. I will only blame Alisson if he didn't communicate Kabak.
Fair enough..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
BlueMann:
Pardon my ignorance, but someone should please explain why this goal stood, based on this image. Where is the blue line coming from? undecided

There is a player in between Sonyunchu and Amartey. His foot is the blue line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
BlueMann:

That Blue line is the at the end of Firminho’s boot keeping the Leicester player onside.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
CapitalCee:

You didnt add the Fofana and Barnes

I didn't even add Kante and Mahrez. Even Johnny Evans don turn oga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

That is the problem with the VVD hype. You stated it here yourself that other CBs are missing also. Then why VVD? Are Gomez and Matip useless?

Liverpool have injury crisis. Period. Don't single out VVD.
Vvd is the leader so it's understandable. Matip was there with lovren wen they were conceding goals and was almost regarded as flop before vvd arrival.

Not saying others are useless, but vvd is the most instrumental in that backline

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10931) (10932) (10933) (10934) (10935) (10936) (10937) ... (19622) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bandely(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.