Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10867590 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10932) (10933) (10934) (10935) (10936) (10937) (10938) ... (19622) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

There is a player in between Sonyunchu and Amartey. His foot is the blue line.

afrodoc2:

That Blue line is the at the end of Firminho’s boot keeping the Leicester player inside.

Ohhh..I didn't even see the foot. Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Kabak diverted the ball from Alisson's aim.

Watch the gif very well.

I have sir

Allison ran into him. You can't just say Kabak diverted the ball from him.

And you keep talking about communication. How was Allison supposed to communicate with Kabak?

Look at the time that pass was floated to when it got to Kabak. That's less than 5 seconds.

Kabak had it under control. Allison should just have let the guy clear it. If he failed, then he would be the last hope.

But no, he had to show us he was Karius in disguise

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
Vvd is the leader so it's understandable. Matip was there with lovren wen they were conceding goals and was almost regarded as flop before vvd arrival.

Not saying others are useless, but vvd is the most instrumental in that backline

Na this leadership talk dey make me spank airmark head for Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool cheesy grin

Who was the leader in that match?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
BikeMan:
Please don’t be like Raudeuter, this excuse you’re giving is comical. Liverpool definitely miss their best CB, there’s really no need to do Agidi about that fact.

Was that defender there when they were chopping 7 goals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
Vvd is the leader so it's understandable. Matip was there with lovren wen they were conceding goals and was almost regarded as flop before vvd arrival.

Not saying others are useless, but vvd is the most instrumental in that backline

Where was this leader when Aston Villa and Atletico were running over them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Of course it's only the bargain buys you will point Out. Not the waste of funds on Slimani,Silva, Perez,ihenacho etc

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
izzou:

I have sir

Allison ran into him. You can't just say Kabak diverted the ball from him.

And you keep talking about communication. How was Allison supposed to communicate with Kabak?

Look at the time that pass was floated to when it got to Kabak. That's less than 5 seconds.

Kabak had it under control. Allison should just have let the guy clear it. If he failed, then he would be the last hope.

But no, he had to show us he was Karius in disguise

Keepers and defenders have ways to communicate in the pitch. That's a basic thing done even in amateur football. On the streets and in school then we use to shout "sell" "sell over" and the person will know you got it covered.

I'm sure the have a code/slang they use in communicating. Unless maybe Kabak is not yet well versed their method of communication (I stand to be corrected, this is his debut) OR Alisson didn't communicate at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
BlueMann:

I've said it before that whoever has been scouting for Leicester for these recent past years deserves a medal.

Ndidi, Tielemanns, Maddison, Pereira, Soyuncu and co...all are shrewd buys that didn't cost much at all.
Tielemans 40million
Maddison 25million
Fofana 35million
Ricardo 22milion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Na this leadership talk dey make me spank airmark head for Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool cheesy grin

Vvd of course is the leader.
And that 7-2 is a one-off.

But the facts is Liverpool will not lose 3 straight matches with vvd at the back line neither will they lose 3 straight home matches with vvd at the back line.
#Facts!!

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Keepers and defenders have ways to communicate in the pitch. That's a basic thing done even in amateur football. On the streets and in school then we use to shout "sell" "sell over" and the person will know you got it covered.

I'm sure the have a code/slang they use in communicating. Unless maybe Kabak is not yet well versed their method of communication (I stand to be corrected, this is his debut) OR Alisson didn't communicate at all.

I understand

All I'm saying is Kabak already was on the situation. If Kabak was far from the opponent, I can understand if Allison comes out.

But the guy wan clear ball. Why not let him clear it? What's the need of rushing out?

He did not even need to come out in the first place, talk more of communicating anything..

Kabak was already going to clear it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:

But the facts is Liverpool will not lose 3 straight matches with vvd at the back line neither will they lose 3 straight home matches with vvd at the back line.
#Facts!!

Liverpool will never concede 7 goals with Allison in goal

Facts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:

#Facts!!

You can't say it's facts when you don't have evidence to prove it. That's mere speculation. I can tell you that if VVD was in the team during this rough patch, they would have lost more. Like 6 matches back to back.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
izzou:

I understand

All I'm saying is Kabak already was on the situation. If Kabak was far from the opponent, I can understand if Allison comes out.

But the guy wan clear ball. Why not let him clear it? What's the need of rushing out?

He did not even need to come out in the first place, talk more of communicating anything..

Kabak was already going to clear it

Alisson was right to come out. But I will blame him if he didn't communicate with his defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
What a volley by Lowton shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Trevor012:
Of course it's only the bargain buys you will point Out. Not the waste of funds on Slimani,Silva, Perez,ihenacho etc

The bargain buys outnumbers the waste of funds. With most clubs having lots of failed signings these days it’s impressive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

Where was this leader when Aston Villa and Atletico were running over them
Aston Villa, I might agree to the bants. But athletico? Come on,
Athletico is a top club. You can't use that to berate Vvd

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

Liverpool will never concede 7 goals with Allison in goal

Facts
True!

But I prefer conceding 7-2 once in a season and winning most of my matches than not conceding 7-2 in a season and going on to lose 3 straight matches and 3 straight home matches on different occasions same season.

I know the one that will move me up the table.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

You can't say it's facts when you don't have evidence to prove it. That's mere speculation. I can tell you that if VVD was in the team during this rough patch, they would have lost more. Like 6 matches back to back.
it's facts already.
Since his debut over 2yrs, he hasn't lost at anfield in the league. It would be a miracle to lose three 3 matches at anfield with vvd in that defence.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Kabak.

Any other question?

You are a Lordfalcao using another moniker.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by N2gether: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
BlueMann:

I didn't necessarily say they were cheap, I just said they didnt cost much. Not necessarily the same thing. While you can say 25m wasn't cheap, I wouldn't outrightly classify it as expensive either. So, they didn't cost very much, and they were worth every penny and more.

Bros you can be expensive and worth every penny so that's a non-starter

What you said was that these guys "didn't cost very much at all", which is simply not true.

25 million for a fullback in 2018 is a lot of money...that's more than we paid for Emerson that year

infact the Pereira signing was one of Leicester's top ten most expensive EVER, and he was the 14th most expensive defender in the WORLD that year

The argument that you are trying to make hinges heavily on the idea that the names you mentioned were cheap acquisitions for Leicester - They were not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

This Timbros no get shame.

One of your Aparisports members don grow hair now. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
it's facts already.
Since his debut over 2yrs, he hasn't lost at anfield in the league. It would be a miracle to lose three 3 matches at anfield with vvd in that defence.

And miracles don't happen in football?

If Alisson was in the match against Aston Villa, the score would have been Aston Villa 0-2 Liverpool.

Facts.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
BikeMan:
Leave your contention with Airmark aside. It’s clear like daylight that Liverpool misses VVD. Do you know how many points they’ve dropped since he got injured. Missing their other CBs made things worse too.

If Kepa made this same error, you’ll crucify him boss. Don’t try to defend a very bad decision.

Timbros dey do agidi like mechanic wey no know job. grin grin grin

I like Alisson but if i drag him, many people will eventually appreciate the work of VVD in his life. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
airmark:

[s]You are a Lordfalcao using another moniker.

grin grin grin[/s]

Continue cherry picking.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

If Alisson was in the match against Aston Villa, the score would have been Aston Villa 0-2 Liverpool.

Facts.
grin grin

We're dealing with facts and that's not fact.

Without Allison.. Vvd conceded 7 goals in a match(just once).

Without vvd... Allison lost 3 straight home matches and 3 straight matches on different occasions.

I know who I'll choose grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
airmark:

Timbros dey do agidi like mechanic wey no know job. grin grin grin

I like Alisson but if i drag him, many people will eventually appreciate the work of VVD in his life. grin

Alisson made 8 saves in UCL final (a record since 2003). Who allowed him to face all those shots?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
BlueMann:
Pardon my ignorance, but someone should please explain why this goal stood, based on this image. Where is the blue line coming from? undecided
Leicester players didn't interfere with the ball, maddisson got the goal and LFC player was in-between soyunchu and the other guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
Aston Villa, I might agree to the bants. But athletico? Come on,
Athletico is a top club. You can't use that to berate Vvd

Atletico with the spineless Morata beat them home and away with VVD in attendance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Alisson made 8 saves in UCL final (a record since 2003). Who allowed him to face all those shots?

Timbros is having a bad day, he must laugh to this. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
grin grin

We're dealing with facts and that's not fact.

Without Allison.. Vvd conceded 7 goals in a match(just once).

Without vvd... Allison lost 3 straight home matches and 3 straight matches on different occasions.

I know who I'll choose grin

How can the below be facts...

Jodera:

#Facts!!

And this is not fact?...

timbros:

Facts.

Is there something I am missing?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
True!

But I prefer conceding 7-2 once in a season and winning most of my matches than not conceding 7-2 in a season and going on to lose 3 straight matches and 3 straight home matches on different occasions same season.

I know the one that will move me up the table.

If with VVD they are conceding 7 to ordinary aston villa, how much would city and Leicester have scored on VVD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

Atletico with the spineless Morata beat them home and away with VVD in attendance
Lol... Even the spineless morata beat barca at camp nou this season.

It's all about the team. Athletico is a good team with or without morata

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10932) (10933) (10934) (10935) (10936) (10937) (10938) ... (19622) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bandely(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.