Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,568 members, 7,926,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11088511 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (19803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HNIC(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2012
Ghostface_killa: is that the best you could come up with......what a tranny!!........lyk I said u should get a lyf negro....nuff said....
Bros, u be John Terry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2012
Ghostface_killa: is that the best you could come up with......what a tranny!!........lyk I said u should get a lyf negro....nuff said....

go fuck yourself you homoerotic cünt! if there's anything resembling hell in the afterlife, i have no doubt you would be force-fed with satan's sémen while being fisted by goblins!

diggz: angryCougar is d epitome of foolishness! Spewing rubbish as usual. So a 50mil striker work na to sitdon dey wait for tap-ins abi? Apart from d DUD called torres,kindly name anoda striker on earth who can't hold on to d ball,who can't beat a maker,who can't b brilliant for once burr,depends on tap-ins solely? Cougar stop dis ur rubbish talk for we thread. Mscheeeew!!!!

you are a consummate rëtard!
diggz, why should we take you serious when your attention span and cognitive reasoning are nothing to write home about! you are feminine, softer than a feather - you can have my 60 cents to go buy some peppermint as your breath stinks!
oloshious nuisance!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabukola: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
The blues for life.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
"I am very happy to sign a new contract with Chelsea, It is a great club and I look forward to winning more trophies here. I want to play for a long time at the top level – which is what playing for Chelsea means. I love everything about the club and especially the fans, who have made me very welcome and given me great support” -- Luiz On Signing a New Deal cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
coogar:

go fuck yourself you homoerotic cünt! if there's anything resembling hell in the afterlife, i have no doubt you would be force-fed with satan's sémen while being fisted by goblins!

diggz, why should we take you serious when your attention span and cognitive reasoning are nothing to write home about! you are feminine, softer than a feather - you can have my 60 cents to go buy some peppermint as your breath stinks!
oloshious nuisance!
coogar:

oloshious nuisance!
. @ Da Maverick Cougar, quit biT_hing p-ssy! U spew lots of thrash dats how I know u are a 65yrs old sex starved,internet prickstar,pr-,ick su?cking gay-,got. By the way,U can kip ur breath stinks and feminine gist for ur lazy ass Fada cos d only peeps who take u seriously are barbarians like Ursef. U Slavish morafcuking Bashtard!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
diggz: . @ Da Maverick Cougar, quit biT_hing p-ssy! U spew lots of thrash dats how I know u are a 65yrs old sex starved,internet prickstar,pr-,ick su?cking gay-,got. By the way,U can kip ur breath stinks and feminine gist for ur lazy ass Fada cos d only peeps who take u seriously are barbarians like Ursef. U Slavish morafcuking Bashtard!

i doubt you graduated from a college with the dross you typed above - you sound like you fell off a fåggot tree. you unrepentant sod!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
@coogar

Abusive words is my hobby , pls keep it up and pls don't stop you might get sick if you do

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
@ Old gaylord cougar,look bush or hug wet transformer. Who cares if I graduated from college or not? little wonder all U do is to insult people who disagree wit Ur moronic opinions cos U are a big for nothing stupidt 65yrs old college graduate. Okponu oshi! Ala kori! Slavish old gaylord!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
diggz: @ Old gaylord cougar,look bush or hug wet transformer. Who cares if I graduated from college or not? little wonder all U do is to insult people who disagree wit Ur moronic opinions cos U are a big for nothing stupidt 65yrs old college graduate. Okponu oshi! Ala kori! Slavish old gaylord!

you're a glorified simpleton!
useless sonofawhore - you are the spermhead your mother shoulda swallowed with a tumbler of gulder and 2 tablespoonfuls of alabukun powder!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
coogar:

oloshious nuisance!
LMAO@this internet thug........u jst showed hw much of a retarded fvck u are.......Smfh......cnt xchange words w/ dis sex_starved troll mehn.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
coogar:

you're a glorified simpleton!
useless sonofawhore - you are the spermhead your mother shoulda swallowed with a tumbler of gulder and 2 tablespoonfuls of alabukun powder!
. And,U are a glorified c_U_,n_t!!! See dis blinking idiot! May d gods curse d womb dat carried u swine for 9months. U gud for nuffin sonofashewo- you are the spermhead your mother shoulda swallowed wit a bottle of ogogoro and 6tablets of postinor. Even @ 65years u are just a fool covered in d glory of bin d king of NL dodoyours! Nigga!! quit ur homoerotic stupid spineless nature and get a life,instead of occupying space on NL u Biatch!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ghostface_killa: LMAO@this internet thug........u jst showed hw much of a retarded fvck u are.......Smfh......cnt xchange words w/ dis sex_starved troll mehn.....

what a serial wânker!
was i exchanging words with a doofus like yourself when you barged into an intellectual discourse with your appalling penmanship and idiotic opinion? i don't blame you though but the donor of your y-chromosomes who should have bagged his phallus!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
diggz: . And,U are a glorified c_U_,n_t!!! See dis blinking id_i_ot! May d gods curse d womb dat carried u swine for 9months. U gud for nuffin sonofashewo- you are the spermhead your mother shoulda swallowed wit a bottle of ogogoro and 6tablets of postinor. Even @ 65years u are just a fool covered in d glory of bin d king of NL dodoyours! Nigga!! quit ur homoerotic stupid spineless nature and get a life,instead of occupying space on NL u Biatch!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
diggz: . And,U are a glorified c_U_,n_t!!! See dis blinking idiot! May d gods curse d womb dat carried u swine for 9months. U gud for nuffin sonofashewo- you are the spermhead your mother shoulda swallowed wit a bottle of ogogoro and 6tablets of postinor. Even @ 65years u are just a fool covered in d glory of bin d king of NL dodoyours! Nigga!! quit ur homoerotic stupid spineless nature and get a life,instead of occupying space on NL u Biatch!!!

thanks for telling the world you are the ugliest thang that came out of your mother's fallopian tube. lest i forget, is ghostface-killa your father or your son? whichever one sired the other one is not even important. it's a case of a simpleton fathering a child suffering from trisomy 13!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
GOOD LORD !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
coogar:

what a serial wânker!
was i exchanging words with a doofus like yourself when you barged into an intellectual discourse with your appalling penmanship and idiotic opinion? i don't blame you though but the donor of your y-chromosomes who should have bagged his phallus!
azz_hole!!......ur mum made a big mistake allowing that cum into that summer_slammed pu$_s_y of hers....instead she should have swallowed that sh_!t or better off...sniff it lyk the p0_RN_junkie she is.........then jst maybe the world would have been a douche_bag lesser........fvcking product of an inbreed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
One thing I like about the sports section is everyone goes back to being chummy after every exchange unlike the romance, family and politics sections
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lol.

Internet gangsters! NL should have some sort of age screening mechanism.

Fun to read though! Makes the place lively.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
coogar:

thanks for telling the world you are the ugliest thang that came out of your mother's fallopian tube. lest i forget, is ghostface-killa your father or your son? whichever one sired the other one is not even important. it's a case of a simpleton fathering a child suffering from trisomy 13!
. Shutdafcukup u 65years sonofaslot!bleeping amoeba! E b like say life done tired Ur empty Ugly sef abi? Like I adviced u earlier,U can hug a wet transformer or go shag ur moms! U nothing!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ghostface_killa: azz_hole!!......ur mum made a big mistake allowing that cum into that summer_slammed pu$_s_y of hers....instead she should have swallowed that sh_!t or better off...sniff it lyk the p0_RN_junkie she is.........then jst maybe the world would have been a douche_bag lesser........fvcking product of an inbreed

diggz: .
Shutdafcukup u 65years sonofaslot!bleeping amoeba! E b like say life done tired Ur empty Ugly sef abi? Like I adviced u earlier,U can hug a wet transformer or go shag ur moms! U nothing!!!

watching father and son drag their family name in the mud looks amusing to me! i understand you troglodytes need to put up a united front but your effort looks like a gay wedding. ghostface killa and diggzarse - what a horrible combo! the money spent on y'all development should have been used to buy prophylactics to prevent you bastards from swimming upstream to meet the ovaries! ghostface killa looks like a crossbreed of a mayan and a koala! diggz is a product of a cheap drunk fück! the two of you should pull a gun on each other and squeeze the trigger.....the world would be a better place without y'all!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
it shouldn't stop now pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
CEASEFIRE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ibime: Hmmmm. I was waiting for troglodytes to put their spin on what we saw yesterday. Note that the man with pace was the last man whilst mikel was lost in the cm position and even had less legs to get back plus was not effective going forward. So if the last man was Ramirez, what was Mikels role in the team? The man with pace should always be last man because he's the one who makes the last ditch challenge but suddenly some haters wanna spin it so that Ramirez should take mikel position whilst mikel take lampard position which is what we saw yesterday. . And guess what mikel was even less able to get back than lamps in that position. That a faster dm makes us less susceptible to counterattacks is not rocket science. But that man is here to take Mikels spot. And in the long term that man is not Ramirez

Now lets see who's "bombing forward"

Note that in the Stoke Game, Mikel takes up Lampard's average position on the pitch whilst Ramires takes up Mikel's average position on the pitch (last man).

No one accused Mikel of "bombing forward" despite the fact he played in Lamps position. Mikel was less effective in that role both offensively and defensively. He was slower to get back, and he did not have the attacking chutzpah of Lampard.

What happens? Mikel is even slower than Lampard coming back, but counterattacks never materialise because he has a fast player to cover him.

The last man should always have the pace because he makes the tracking runs on counterattacks.

Conclusion: There is nothing wrong with Lampard's average position on the pitch. We look more susceptible to counters because Mikel behind him cannot deal with even a single runner. Even in the Juventus game where Lampard hardly crossed the halfway line, Marchisio had a field day running in behind Mikel.

We looked less susceptible against Stoke because simply there was a faster player in Mikel's position (Ramires) and Stoke only had Michael Kightly who had pace.

Mikel was much slower at getting back even than Lampard in the more advanced of the holding two.

This is not to say Ramires deserves the DM position in the long or even medium term, because his lack of passing ability would tell against better opponents. The solution as I have said since June is buy a fast defensive midfielder who is also comfortable on the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ibime: Hmmmm. I was waiting for troglodytes to put their spin on what we saw yesterday. Note that the man with pace was the last man whilst mikel was lost in the cm position and even had less legs to get back plus was not effective going forward. So if the last man was Ramirez, what was Mikels role in the team? The man with pace should always be last man because he's the one who makes the last ditch challenge but suddenly some haters wanna spin it so that Ramirez should take mikel position whilst mikel take lampard position which is what we saw yesterday. . And guess what mikel was even less able to get back than lamps in that position. That a faster dm makes us less susceptible to counterattacks is not rocket science. But that man is here to take Mikels spot. And in the long term that man is not Ramirez

Yes, Ramirez passing was dire. We would see how far that gets us against the bigger clubs not against stoke who let him have the ball in his own half with no pressure and his passing still managed to stink under no pressure.

That's just their positioning on the pitch I'm commenting on, not the performance. Let's now look at this "fantastic performance"

Well this is not the first time troglodytes will point to a shower of shyte performance which Chelsea won and use it as evidence of lampard should be dropped. Such teams should be beaten comfortably, lampard or not but yesterday was poor abeg despite attempts to hype the poor performance. We heard the same eediot last season using every win against Wigan and Accrington Stanley as the evidence why the team is better without lampard yet when the big games came around guess who produced?

There is a reason why the big guns can get rested against likes of stoke - cos we have never lost to them before!!!

Most fascinating is troglodytes praising the shower of shyet we saw yesterday as fantastic. Fantastic against stoke who we beat comfortably every season to create only two chances and rely on 85th minute goal. Hahaha. Looked more like arsenal yesterday. And I say this not in support of lamps but in support of Moses or anyone who can stretch the play whilst hazard Mata and OscAr are fighting for no10 position and congesting the play. It was sooo comfortable for stoke yesterday, whilst some Chelsea fans were feeling happy at passing the ball around like arsenal with no threat. I hope at least one of Mata or hazard would learn to stay wide at times to give the others space to play, cos I don't want to watch that kinda constipated play again

It's funny that iconoclasts also have nothing to add about shekpekeeper but pick on their favourite topic

So lemme guess this right, a struggling performance against stoke is the evidence that the man who brings down likes of barca shouldn't play. I get it! This is last year's argument. If I had the time, I will quote the eediots statements last season against the likes of wolves as evidence of lampards uselessness to the team.

Like I said, who the gods want to kill they first make mad.

What's the story about?
What's he talking about?

There's no single truth in all he said. Just a load of garbage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
@Ibime, We have to use what we have to get what you want. There is no club in this world that does not lack one thing or the other. No one always gets what he want but must move on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
And Chelsea has to abandon their greatest weakness i.e a Decent striker to be chasing shadows all over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
nateevs:

What's the story about?
What's he talking about?

There is sense in what he is saying. But it doesn't always work out that way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
nateevs:
What's the story about?
What's he talking about?

The story is that you tried to label an average performance as fantastic just to give credence to your "Lampard dropped" debate.

Not that those boys cannot perform fantastically with or without Lampard, just to highlight your duplicitous nature of hyping an average performance to fit into your argument. . . and if Cole hadnt scored, I'm sure you would have pulled out your fallback argument "RDM cannot manage attacking players"

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2012
Peops are still arguing about Torres. Everyone trying to prove their point is right.
It's nice to see that opposition fans having an opinion on the sheer amount of chances we create in the final third.

Everyone else with an agenda refuse to comment on this point; citing all other presumption reasons whilst ignoring the facts.
Hopefully we will get a stable 11 that plays consistently in their positions and create understanding which scores goals.

----------------------------------------------------------------

On the game. Brilliant line up by RDM using for the first time, all the creative players in attack. A scenario internet tacticians constantly tell us isn't possible. Only a few hours ago we were talking rubbish, arguing with Ritchie and that there needs to be balance with Ramires and Bertrand. However, it was clear for us to see how fluid we were in attack. Not just that but the fact that it was very possible to line up in that way if the key piece of the line up is sorted.

The key piece of the line up is the double pivot. Ramires sitting in there provided energy to win balls back. He lost possession a few times but we were solid and there was less of geezers bombing forward to get a goal leaving space behind for a counter.

I really hope RDM sustains the guts it took to do that.

I decided to quote my post you were responding to.
Can you point out to me what part of the post I have used the word fantastic or any part of the post that remotely describes the performance as "fantastic" ?

You see why I referred to your response as rubbish? You will lie through your teeth to prove a point.
Go and seek help.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:26am On Sep 25, 2012
Brilliant line up, fluid in attack. Praising the performance right?

Excuse my paraphrasing. I did not know 'fantastic' and the above were not interchangeable. They obviously mean different things.

I would take it the above means it was an average performance if it was not 'fantastic'.

Now tell us what you think about mikel 'bombing forward'

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2012
Ibime: Brilliant line up, fluid in attack. Praising the performance right?

Excuse my paraphrasing. I did not know 'fantastic' and the above were not interchangeable. They obviously mean different things.

I would take it the above means it was an average performance if it was not 'fantastic'.

Now tell us what you think about mikel 'bombing forward'

So because it doesn't explicitly define an average performance, it means it is fantastic right?
You mentioned fantastic three times over your last 2 posts and in quotes, as though I used the word or try to label the performance fantastic in any way, shape or form and now you are talking about interchangeable words?

Amadioha faya your eyeball.

If you don't have work to do, come and help me count my money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:24am On Sep 25, 2012
Hehehe. I'm not in the business of reading minds where someone describe a blunt attacking performance as fluid then expect me to interprete it as average despite only praising the performance.

Count your money? Are you a stripper? Or did you just break open your piggy bank? I will tell the cashiers at Natwest to beware a large consignment of 2p coins coming their way tomorrow. Please don't hold up the queue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (19803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), MorataFC, SirAce, MeniMeni and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.