Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,546 members, 7,895,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10916956 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2012
Ibime: Hehehe. I'm not in the business of reading minds where someone describe a blunt attacking performance as fluid then expect me to interprete it as average despite only praising the performance.

Count your money? Are you a stripper? Or did you just break open your piggy bank? I will tell the cashiers at Natwest to beware a large consignment of 2p coins coming their way tomorrow. Please don't hold up the queue.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2012
Ibime you don madt! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2012
Ibime: Hehehe. I'm not in the business of reading minds where someone describe a blunt attacking performance as fluid then expect me to interprete it as average despite only praising the performance.

Count your money? Are you a stripper? Or did you just break open your piggy bank? I will tell the cashiers at Natwest to beware a large consignment of 2p coins coming their way tomorrow. Please don't hold up the queue.

Hehehehe. You are not in the business of reading minds but you already knew that if Ashley Cole didn't score against Stoke, I would have been here criticising RDM for not being able to manage attacking players.

You put fantastic in quotes about 3 times and suddenly you are trying absolve yourself of the display of extreme stoopidity. You descend in interchangeable words and now, mind-reading.

This is the only line in my post that in anyway describes the performance.

However, it was clear for us to see how fluid we were in attack. Not just that but the fact that it was very possible to line up in that way if the key piece of the line up is sorted.
. Bearing in mind this was against a resolute Stoke side.

This means "the performance was fantastic" doesn't it? Not fair, good, very good but fantastic? SMH.

You even tried to interpret my use of "Brilliant lineup" as an expression of "fantastic performance" . . You called the two phrases interchangeable.

fan·tas·tic/fanˈtastik/
Adjective: Of extraordinary size or degree.

Ibime, book in an appointment with your GP.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2012
Ibime:

Meanwhile, I saw the funny side of this. You dey craze. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2012
I Think it's safe again to post on this thread after all the "pleasantries"
JT quits, reckon he knows he is gonna get burnt anyways.
FA seems hell bent on just getting him. The message is clear, we know the FA doesn't condone racism.

We play Wolverhampton today I hope Moses starts.

Torres should start too, he needs games like this for confidence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
So if Torres starts and gets tired playing every game even before the season is well under way, who will take his place?
I'd like to see another player in that position even if it means playing for the first 45 mins or more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
coogar:

i doubt you graduated from a college with the dross you typed above - you sound like you fell off a fåggot tree. you unrepentant sod!

At times i wonder if u're really matured enough for NL -- SMH undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
FBS: So if Torres starts and gets tired playing every game even before the season is well under way, who will take his place?
I'd like to see another player in that position even if it means playing for the first 45 mins or more.

Sturridge. It doesn't look though that RDM fancies him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
nateevs:

But On the Contrary, he looks dangerous when brought in -- Could bet on him Scoring if started cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
El Guapo:

But On the Contrary, he looks dangerous when brought in -- Could bet on him Scoring if started cool

Not even Falcao and RVP are guaranteed goals when they play but I get your point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
Its the Carling Cup and y'all have Arsenal on Saturday I don't see why RDM can't experiment with playing Sturridge as a striker today so that shekpe keeper can be at his shekpe keeping best on Saturday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
nateevs:

Not even Falcao and RVP are guaranteed goals when they play but I get your point.

U're right though, more especially when it got to be a Championship side.

Talking bout Dani, he's a major doubt having sustained a Hamstring Injury last week. Do u see Victor Moses getting the nod of the Lone Attacker in Our 4-2-3-1 Setup? With Piazon and Marko Ravaging from the Flanks and Oscar Playing Deep in the Hole.
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Will Cech also get a rest..not that I fancy that boy from Middlesbrough abi where them buy am from sef? Maybe even a younger face uh?

nateevs:

Either that or Moses or maybe even Piazon? He didn't do bad during the pre-seasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
I concur wit d piazon guy. D boi played pretty well during pre-season,and would love to see more of him instead of shekpe keeper cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Yeah Piazon looked sharp during preseason. I thought DS was injured as I haven't seen him in a while.

Maybe Moses as a striker then. I don't know any other youngin coming through.

Where is Malouda sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
FBS: Will Cech also get a rest..not that I fancy that boy from Middlesbrough abi where them buy am from sef? Maybe even a younger face uh?

Either that or Moses or maybe even Piazon? He didn't do bad during the pre-seasons.

Piazon did himself a lot of good in the pre-season but we all must know that before pre-season, I have never seen Piazon play as a striker.
I do not know what the club's vision is for the lad but largely he was playing on the left of a 4-3-3, same position he played in the U17 championship with Brazil.

If there is a chance he could become a striker, he could be good as his balance on the ball and hold up play is very good. He is good with both feet and isn't shy in front of goal. He may need to work on his aerial play though.

I will love to see him play. Patrick Bamford is another choice but he's playing with the U21s.
Is it too early to begin giving Feruz chances in carling cup games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
mufasa: Yeah Piazon looked sharp during preseason. I thought DS was injured as I haven't seen him in a while.

Maybe Moses as a striker then. I don't know any other youngin coming through.

Where is Malouda sef?

Malouda was not included in the squad list for foreign players.
The suggestion is that he was told he was surplus to requirements but he didn't find another club.

Young players coming through in attack, Lucas Piazon, Patrick Bamford, Islam Feruz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
My possible line up.
Turnbull
Azcupuleta
Bertrand
Romeu
Ivanovic (capt)
Cahill.
Moses
Ramires
Piazon
Marin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
I think one of Oscar, Hazard and Mata will play. Judging from the last few games, RDM doess not seem like one who gambles.
He will like to maintain some sort of balance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
1-0. Cahill
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
Goal Bertrand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
GOAL - Chelsea 2-0 Wolves - Ryan Bertrand

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
any links to watch this match please ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
3 - 0. Mata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mata 3-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
I hope Torres scores sha.

3 goals already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
mata's freekick goes inches wide......that should have been 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mata's delivery is headed
away by Zubar. Piazon hooks it
back in, and it's cleared behind for
a corner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
More great stuff from
Mata. The playmaker is very close
to picking out Piazon at the far
post but it's just about cleared
behind before he can make
contact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
HALF-TIME! Chelsea strolling
to victory at Stamford Bridge -
they have a 3-0 lead and are 45
minutes away from the fourth
round
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
Wow.....so no torres.....na wah ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
3-0, and torres is not even on the scoresheet.....two defenders scored.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, afrodoc2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.