Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,558 members, 7,895,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10917530 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Bleep THE FA
F.UCKK THE FERDINAND BROTHERS
F.UCKK THE WORLD WHO'S AGAINST OUR CAPTAIN

JT IS INNOCENT. JT IS A LEADER. JT IS A LEGEND. HE'S NEVER A RACIST.

US AND JOHN TERRY
AGAINST THE FUCKIN' WORLD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
found innocent in court but found guilty by the FA, that makes no sense to me, FA sucks!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
nateevs: JT's been banned for 4 games. £200k fine.
Found guilty.

It was pretty obvious he would be found guilty as soon as he tendered his resignation from England duty.

There was no way he woulda retired from International duty If he did not known the outcome beforehand.

Must say the 4 game ban is pretty lenient when compared to Luis Suarez's 8 match ban.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
I feel Terry was just made a scape goat. Had he not have been found guilty, the FA risked being criticised hugely by the press, accusations of bias with comparison to suarez etc etc . there was only gonna be one outcome since the Fa charged him. .

I say accept the fine and serve the ban. theres no winning with these guyz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
I'm just glad he's not going to mis the arsenal and utd. Games.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
lalaboi: I feel Terry was just made a scape goat. Had he not have been found guilty, the FA risked being criticised hugely by the press, accusations of bias with comparison to suarez etc etc . there was only gonna be one outcome since the Fa charged him. .

I say accept the fine and serve the ban. theres no winning with these guyz

was john terry guilty of using an abusive language on the pitch? that's the crux of the matter! leave scapegoatism out of the matter for once - till today, what terry said still gets censored on tv and he has admitted he said so but in a different context - which is bollocks!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
Leave matter. Terry is guilty. We all make mistakes. He may not be a racist, but he has used racist language. He is right to make gragra over the issue cos it could ruin any future media or managerial career he may have had. You wouldn't wanna throw all that away for a mistake. See our guy Big Ron Atkinson who was the first manager to give black players a chance with the three degrees at west brom. Where is his media career since he called desailly a nigger? He used to be ITV main man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
I think we need to be careful with the sides we take. JT racially abused someone on the pitch. Whatever the circumstance, it cannot and must not be excused. If someone did that to Ashley Cole in the sane scenario, we will be calling for the head of the person.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2012
chelseabmw: Bleep THE FA
F.UCKK THE FERDINAND BROTHERS
F.UCKK THE WORLD WHO'S AGAINST OUR CAPTAIN

JT IS INNOCENT. JT IS A LEADER. JT IS A LEGEND. HE'S NEVER A RACIST.

US AND JOHN TERRY
AGAINST THE FUCKIN' WORLD
Typical ignorant response.
Like you didn't see TV shots censor his lips when he uttered those remarks.

4 games: he got off the hook,given that Suarez got 8 for using a "friendly" term with racist connotations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2012
StarBoard:
Typical ignorant response.
Like you didn't see TV shots censor his lips when he uttered those remarks.

4 games: he got off the hook,given that Suarez got 8 for using a "friendly" term with racist connotations.

Im not sure what he said but a 4 match ban aint shit compared to suarez... and i dont think we should compare JT to a racist like suarez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2012
We all make mistakes and sometimes, we pay for them so JT shouldn't be an exception.
Anyways, L'ar_se next. that should be the focus now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
"Had a vivid dream last night involving Terry, a roaring crowd and a firing squad. Ah, not the turnout I expected. . . grin Joey Barton Is really a Silly head!

JT aint a Racist that i know, In football, we sometimes look to our opponents in the wrong way and that what transpired between Our Man and Anton, So No need for any Fuss!

If u fink of him as a Racist then U Gotta ask Drogba, Essien, Geremi, Makelele, Ashley Cole, Mikel etc what they fink of him -- Am Outta Here.
cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
chelseabmw:

Im not sure what he said but a 4 match ban aint shit compared to suarez... and i dont think we should compare JT to a racist like suarez

he called anton ferdinand a black cünt! terry is not racist but he used a racist language!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
JT is guilty, full stop.The FA should have got this over with long time ago, dont know wassap with all the court brouhaha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HNIC(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
coogar:

he called anton ferdinand a black cünt! terry is not racist but he used a racist language!
I have been explaning this to some of my Chelsea friends, but I guess we are blinded by Sentiments when it comes to football matters!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2012
Why 4 match ban, the FA is just clueless. Should have been minimum 8.
To drive the point home he should have gotten 10 games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
chic2pimp:

It was pretty obvious he would be found guilty as soon as he tendered his resignation from England duty.

There was no way he woulda retired from International duty If he did not known the outcome beforehand.

Must say the 4 game ban is pretty lenient when compared to Luis Suarez's 8 match ban.

Lenient you say? How about his fine of 220k compared to Suarez's 40k?

Dont just compare the two judgements! Suarez got 8 match ban + 40k and Terry got 4 match ban + 220k... Do the math...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
Torres scores today.

How was his performance Chelsea faithfuls?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
Seriously, I'm not so sure about our defence.
I hope RDM sorts it out abeg.

Pheeew, Torres!
This guy still taking the p1ss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
Winners. confirmed.
Surely FT scored today. Happy days. cheesy Fought like an animal during the closing seconds, however its freaking annoying the way he gives the ball away and on several occasions. He berra sort that out.

3 points and we da boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
Torres gave the ball away many times and it was annoying but so did many others.
Ramires, Luiz, Moses, Hazard, Mikel all gave the ball away far too many times.

Nice win though. I cannot blame anyone as they all worked their asses off.

Interesting line up for those who questioned my line up beginning of the season asking me who will defend. Fantasy football as they called it.
This exact line up has played two consecutive games and have won them. Watch them crawling out with an epistle.

High pressing and desire to win the ball early. That's the key and it worked. Props to RDM.
Good tactics from RDM deploying Oscar on Arteta.

I would have loved to see Marin instead of Moses but hey, I cannot complain.
I still believe Marin has a lot of to offer.

Unbeaten in the league and it's all looking good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hehehe. Nice win boys. Torres actually won quite few headers today even against Vermaelen although still giving the ball away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
nateevs: Torres gave the ball away many times and it was annoying but so did many others.
Ramires, Luiz, Moses, Hazard, Mikel all gave the ball away far too many times.

Nice win though. I cannot blame anyone as they all worked their asses off.

Interesting line up for those who questioned my line up beginning of the season asking me who will defend. Fantasy football as they called it.
This exact line up has played two consecutive games and have won them. Watch them crawling out with an epistle.

High pressing and desire to win the ball early. That's the key and it worked. Props to RDM.
Good tactics from RDM deploying Oscar on Arteta.

I would have loved to see Marin instead of Moses but hey, I cannot complain.
I still believe Marin has a lot of to offer.

Unbeaten in the league and it's all looking good.

it's easy to see that fat frank is the man holding chelsea back - chelsea's midfield was magnificent! ramirez and mikel played ever so well, pressed hard and generally nullified santi cazorla! chelsea conceded a rubbish goal - terry and luiz deserved to be flogged - both of them dropping off their man @ the same time is idiotic!

the triumvirate behind torres were good too - they interchanged well! oscar gave the ball away many times but he was hardworking! fernando torres - jamie redknapp concluded this was his best match in a blue shirt and i am almost agreeing! nando grafted hard - defended from the front and scored a poacher's goal!

very good win for chelsea - di matteo got his decisions right!

Ibime: Hehehe. Nice win boys. Torres actually won quite few headers today even against Vermaelen although still giving the ball away.

the same weak torres won aerial duels against the magnificent vermaelen? ibime - you need to go to specsavers! torres is too weak - he cannot play as a centre-forward!

another big match where torres has scored and played quite well! very soon, his detractors would eat their vomitus! how many goals now this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
dayokanu: Torres scores today.

How was his performance Chelsea faithfuls?
i'll rate him 7/10
though he scored a goal, he gave too many balls away, which could have wrapped up the game much earlier, but i think his workrate is great, he needs to improve on his positioning and ball control
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
the assists are down for hazard, mata picks up....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
Torres 6/10

Work rate today was immense though and I could easily have rated him 8/10 but for the fact that he is a 50million buy if I don't see a hat trick or extraterrestrial plays from him, I won't rate him higher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
Chelsea's the first team to beat Arsenal 3 times at the Emirates.
You've got to love saying these things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mustay(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
Moses should've been brought in earlier to 'Drogbalize' the Arsenal defence.

That Hazard boy - cool, but I remembered some 'stunts' Okocha used to make that didn't go down well with Nigerians.

Didn't you just love that sight of Wenger rushing to throw the ball back into the field? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mustay:
Didn't you just love that sight of Wenger rushing to throw the ball back into the field? cheesy

A frustrated Wenger face always makes my day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
nateevs: Chelsea's the first team to beat Arsenal 3 times at the Emirates.
You've got to love saying these things.

united have won there 3 times but one of the games was in the champions league! i was pained you guys got there before us though - if we had played there this season before y'all, we would have beaten them too!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
timbros:

Lenient you say? How about his fine of 220k compared to Suarez's 40k?

Dont just compare the two judgements! Suarez got 8 match ban + 40k and Terry got 4 match ban + 220k... Do the math...

Ridiculously Lenient I insist. £220k fine that would be paid off in just over a week assuming Chelsea don't pay it themselves. Abeg

Ofcourse the two can't be compared considering one is extremely lenient. May be we should ask the Liverpool board or Manager at that time which one of the two they/He woulda preffered?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
chic2pimp:

Ridiculously Lenient I insist. £220k fine that would be paid off in just over a week assuming Chelsea don't pay it themselves. Abeg

Ofcourse the two can't be compared considering one is extremely lenient. May be we should ask the Liverpool board or Manager at that time which one of the two they/He woulda preffered?

fines are subjected to the player's weekly wages! terry definitely earns more than suarez so the difference in the fines levied against them would be different! it's the 4-match ban i don't understand. it should have been 8 or 10!

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RevFrEbuka(m), andrewbaba44 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.