Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,810 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10880198 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11071) (11072) (11073) (11074) (11075) (11076) (11077) ... (19659) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ibunkun1:
God bless the day we signed Kante. What a player!

I remember some ppl on here saying Kante's time at Chelsea is done when Tuchel just joined and was using Kova-Jorg..

Kante 100% my Man Of Match.. Was everywhere today and his runs from midfield were pleasing to watch

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ibime:

Since we just beat LaLiga leaders with little sweat, they should give us Real Madrid cool
in game like this, experience always count, we don't want Madrid, it is either porto or Dortmund.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ibime:

Don't be silly. What can you interprete from heat map without knowing the position of the ball?

Do you know someone with heat map on halfway line could be the most advanced player in the team while another person with heat map on the same halfway line could be the deepest player depending on where their team holds the ball?

Havertz is only interested in pressing for the opportunity to attack. He is almost always found wanting with his press in midfield, causing overloads on the other CMs. Take that to the bank. His current position suits his mindset toward pressing. It's the same mindset as RLC and Dele Alli. They only press offensively for the opportunity to score, they don't press the second defensive phase to help their midfield from becoming overrun.

I'll allow this. Any other day I would have dragged it. At least u admit he can press
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
amodu:
Havertz is seemingly cementing a place for himself in the first XI
which position is that?

Be specific
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
This guy had a great shift over both legs.

Kante's awareness at the centre of the pitch is top-notch. My man was just intercepting anything. Our defense seem to work no matter the personnel too, nice work from TT.

Whoever they give us in the QF should be worried.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Last year when this draw was made, lampard was in charge. The game was already over even before the first leg in February. A lot of Chelsea fans had no hope for the tie.

But then.......... Tuchel happened.

To be fair, we faced Bayern munich. This is when we were on a transfer embargo. The same lampard qualified seamlessly from the group.

We don't need to downgrade our former manager to elevate our current. It makes no sense. They both give their best.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Check @livestreamHD_3 on Twitter. I'm using their livebroadcast
Them dey copyright strike these guys lately.

Just use hesgoal.com and start streaming like 5 minutes before the game. Preferably on 4G, very good wifi or wired internet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
thorrvik55:

I remember some ppl on here saying Kante's time at Chelsea is done when Tuchel just joined and was using Kova-Jorg..

Kante 100% my Man Of Match.. Was everywhere today and his runs from midfield were pleasing to watch

Facts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
FBS:

Some were silently waiting for Tuchel to fail. cheesy

Nobody is hoping for tuchel to fail, except rival fans. Its only natural that at a point we would lose. The issue becomes how we react to it. The club tends to implode once we end fantastic runs like these and i simply hope it will be different this time. I want us to learn to trust our managers at their slumps and that definitely includeds tuchel.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
donjazet:

To be fair, we faced Bayern munich. This is when we were on a transfer embargo. The same lampard qualified seamlessly from the group.

We don't need to downgrade our former manager to elevate our current. It makes no sense. They both give their best.
The same way you guys drag Jose abi? lol. Double standards everywhere.

The best thing the board did was to get a proper manager and so far so good.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
donjazet:

Nobody is hoping for tuchel to fail, expect rival fans. Its only natural that at a point we would lose. The issue becomes how we react to it. The fan club tends to implode once we end fantastic runs like these and i simply hope it will be different this time. I want is to learn to trust our managers and that definitely includes tuchel.
That is a lie. From here to okokomaiko.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Benches Giroud clown.
Benches goat bro chris angry.
Starts Kovafraud angry.
Benches Pulisic and Hudson-odoi angry.

Marcos Llorente and carrasco will give me joy tonight on both wings cheesy.
Joao Felix masterclass incoming angry.

How far prophet of doom?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
donjazet:

Nobody is hoping for tuchel to fail, expect rival fans. Its only natural that at a point we would lose. The issue becomes how we react to it. The club tends to implode once we end fantastic runs like these and i simply hope it will be different this time. I want us to learn to trust our managers at their slumps and that definitely includeds tuchel.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Last year when this draw was made, lampard was in charge. The game was already over even before the first leg in February. A lot of Chelsea fans had no hope for the tie.

But then.......... Tuchel happened.

Thank God for Roman & Tuchel

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2021
Emaprince:
which position is that?
Be specific
Don't drag me into your Mount and Havertz debate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

Missing Silva pained me gan ni. Hope he will be available for the quarter finals hopefully vs Bayern

Nobody fears your team.....stop getting over yourself. Thiago is a great defender
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2021
popizaino:

Nobody fears your team.....stop getting over yourself. Thiago is a great defender

I missed him in the Atletico ties and I am looking forward to seeing him in the quarters

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2021
FBS:

The same way you guys drag Jose abi? lol. Double standards everywhere.

The best thing the board did was to get a proper manager and so far so good.

Well, I am definitely not the one who "dragged" jose. If anything, people here have called me the opposite. Its either I'm the fan boy of mourinho or conte or sarri. Now's it's lampard. I just do not believe in our lack of planning\direction and haphazard methods of the reactionary board and fans.

I want stability and continuity. You can see how everyone is now falling in love with tuchel, give it a few months and you will see that I will now be the one pleading with you guys to continue to trust him. Such has been our terrible cycle\dynamic.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:37am On Mar 18, 2021
Thiago Silva, Jorginho and Mason Mount celebrating the 2nd goal.

Scoring 3 unreplied goals against Athletico is not a child's play.

https://twitter.com/masonmount_10/status/1372319652680982534?s=08

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:58am On Mar 18, 2021
TalabiAudu:
They should give us Porto.

But we all know Man City will get Porto.

I don't want PSG or Bayern.
For the love of God, I don't want Bayern.

Make luck shine on us small sef make we enter Semi
Not scared of Bayern one bit. We only lost season because we had a clueless and useless coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:22am On Mar 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

I missed him in the Atletico ties and I am looking forward to seeing him in the quarters

Sure .......we really did not miss him in the last tie cus atletico did not provide a cballenge but we will need him as the competition progresses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NihiIist(m): 6:33am On Mar 18, 2021
MrJoelinton:
Chelsea see as refree favour una now o.. later in year 2050 una still go dey cry and wail over ovrebo and barca for the operation they do in 2009.
To be candid, Chelsea benefited alot from the ref.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2021
NihiIist:

To be candid, Chelsea benefited alot from the ref.
Ive come to notice that when you are the better team ref make some decisions in your favor. It seem like a psychological thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:12am On Mar 18, 2021
donjazet:
We're still lacking a midfielder with vision, someone that creates chances with passes from midfield like fabregas.
wat do u think about getting Pogba to play under TT's management? man seem to have fallen out of favour with ogs and d entire manu team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2021
macjireh:

wat do u think about getting Pogba to play under TT's management? man seem to have fallen out of favour with ogs and d entire manu team
Its a good idea but what will you now do with Havertz and Mount. I don’t see it happening though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2021
hensben:
Its a good idea but what will you now do with Havertz and Mount. I don’t see it happening though.
I think u should be more worried about Pulisic being displaced cos havertz or mount can fill his position while Pogba can be rotated among kova,, Jorgi or kante depending on our opponents,, he can be scoring and creating chances from d middle.... D team is already looking balanced,,we are only lethargic in d final 3rd...we should be scoring lots of chances dat were created yesterday... Kante had a good game last night but he messed up some chances...I think Pogba will improve our scoring from d middle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2021
macjireh:

I think u should be more worried about Pulisic being displaced cos havertz or mount can fill his position while Pogba can be rotated among kova,, Jorgi or kante depending on our opponents,, he can be scoring and creating chances from d middle.... D team is already looking balanced,,we are only lethargic in d final 3rd...we should be scoring lots of chances dat were created yesterday... Kante had a good game last night but he messed up some chances...I think Pogba will improve our scoring from d middle
True tho, but pogba is not great as box to box, he is more of a LMF/AMF where Mount/Havertz play in this Tuchel system, he is lethargic as a box to box player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2021
hensben:
True tho, but pogba is not great as box to box , he is more of a LMF/AMF where Mount/Havertz play in this Tuchel system, he is lethargic as a box to box player.
You must be joking. Pogbooom Is a world class box to box Midfielder. I can't believe this. What position was he playing for France when he dominated the entire World cup? Imagine the disrespect angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2021
macjireh:

Yes Pogbooom will downgrade from United to Chelsea. Omo see wishful thinking cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:
2020-21
- Manure chased away from Ucl in group stage, you don't belong here cheesy.
- Chelsea on track to win it's second Ucl.
There is level to this shit cool.

LooL. Look at this balderdash. Chelsea on course to win UCL? You had an easy group and faced an Atletico who plays defensive football.

It’s still early to be an empty barrel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2021
MrJoelinton:
Chelsea see as refree favour una now o.. later in year 2050 una still go dey cry and wail over ovrebo and barca for the operation they do in 2009.

grin grin

That Azpili foul was a clear penalty. And a red card.

But if Utd gets a deserved penalty they publish it on their site and start bleating like he-goats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11071) (11072) (11073) (11074) (11075) (11076) (11077) ... (19659) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LUGER(m), Joezinho, DynamoDeGreat, Sportsweb, Ijustwantto, Astrid4(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.