Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,851 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781632 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11320) (11321) (11322) (11323) (11324) (11325) (11326) ... (19490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SodO9: 1:43pm On May 08, 2021
donstan18:

He played against Arsenal? grin
Lol
I think say you na copy and paste merchant na
Jodera:
remember, he didn't play against arsenal grin

But for me to believe that one, willock will need to score two goals at Stamford bridge, if not, prophecy cancelled
I was testing the guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2021
Kane should’ve done better there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2021
swiz123:
[/b]

You always like saying this whenever someone says anything you find contradicting. You don't own nairaland and you certainly do not own the thread.

Everyone replied him without any form of insult, but in your mind, only you have monopoly of insult.

There is nothing wrong in what he said. You no just like the guy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Pep is scarier when he is mad.

I wish TT would sacrifice this PL match for UCL success.

If we win today as well, oh great!

I feel if we win today, it'd make them be on the edge and put some type of fear in them against the CL final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2021
Capaldi:
Who was telling us the other time to change formation, Awon you can't reach the champions league final playing 3-4-3 or 3 at the back? Afa now cheesy

He said no one has ever reached a CL final with a 3 4 3 formation, that makes Chelsea the first and I hope we'd win it with that same formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't hate mount, he doesn't have any talent and people are making him a club icon, imagine people calling for him to be made captain of the team

every team has a top player, mount can't be Chelsea's top player, he doesn't have the talent to be lifted to that level, that's my issue

Most players or coaches only talk about him being hardworking, no honest person will say that mount has exceptional talent or he is phenomenal, talent is natural and he doesn't have it, the guy doesn't even have football sense, he just runs around

Why are people hailing him as if he is messi or Ronaldo, no potential, no talent, no skill, just taking advantage of sentimental Chelsea fans looking for someone to celebrate

Among his peers mount is mediocre

Take him away from free kicks and corner kicks duties, what are his productive outputs?

Well meaning Chelsea fans should start avoiding this guy like a plague because that what he is.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2021
Leyqute:
Kane should’ve done better there.

HK Free kick hits the bar Skimpledawg

Leeds should’ve gotten a 3rd mins ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:10pm On May 08, 2021
Chelsea have been looking at havertz for a very long time, 2017 shocked

Eddie newton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
Var Don come again.

It stands....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
Leyqute:

HK Free kick hits the bar Skimpledawg

Leeds should’ve gotten a 3rd mins ago

They got it. 3-1. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:16pm On May 08, 2021
Bville02:

Well meaning Chelsea fans should start avoiding this guy like a plague because that what he is.
if they don't agree with you and you can't argue against them because they have a point

They are the enemies

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2021
Havertz10:
if they don't agree with you and you can't argue against them because they have a point

They are the enemies
We are still waiting for you to name the world class players at Bayern cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2021
Leyqute:

They got it. 3-1. grin
Oh boy.

Spurs doing Spurs things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:37pm On May 08, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't hate mount

Havertz10:

half of Chelsea fans hate mount

He is artificial, fake and doesn't have talent

He is always acting for the camera

Even people that aren't Chelsea fans hate him, there are more than 2000 pages on twitter that attack him and his sentimental supporters

Mount will never be universally loved by Chelsea fans, the day he starts to decline, you will see the hate I'm talking about, mount can have a career ending injury and I won't even bat an eye lid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:47pm On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Who told you this lie?

Tuchel was bottling the league with a billion dollar squad to ordinary Lille before he was sacked. If the other poster wants to blame anybody for Psg losing the league it should be Tuchel not Poch.

Oga carry your agenda commot here. Abi were you in a cave when all the reports of TT clashing with the board even before his sack were flying around?
You want us to believe PsG sacked the coach that led them to their first ever UCL final just months prior, simply because they were 'bottling' the league, when in reality he was just a point behind the league leaders Lyon, an improvement at the time compared to how they started the season?

Abeg just stick to trolling Fernandes grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:56pm On May 08, 2021
How can this be flagged as offside? Come on man

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2021
Botfuss:
I’ve said it countless times, if you people don’t want mount—give us. We will give you van de beek. grin

Abi make them give us Mount grin

We will give them Van De beek. That one get talent Wella. Him body na talent full am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Oh boy.

Spurs doing Spurs things

No surprises grin grin

HK will leave at the end of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:07pm On May 08, 2021
timay:

Abi make them give us Mount grin

We will give them Van De beek. That one get talent Wella. Him body na talent full am grin grin
We thank God Havertz10 is not a member of the Chelsea board.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:14pm On May 08, 2021
Chelsea should go for Harry Kane please.

I don’t trust Halland enough to perform in Epl.

I don’t trust Lukaku to fit in to TT style of play.

They should go for Kane. cry

The guy is arguably the most complete striker in the world right now.

Left foot 100%
Right foot 100%
Heading 100%
Tap in 100%
Outside18 shot 100%
Assist 100%

Full package

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2021
BlueMann:

[s] carry your agenda commot here. Abi were you in a cave when all the reports of TT clashing with the board even before his sack were flying around?
You want us to believe PsG sacked the coach that led them to their first ever UCL final just months prior, simply because they were 'bottling' the league, when in reality he was just a point behind the league leaders Lyon, an improvement at the time compared to how they started the season?[/s]

Abeg just stick to trolling Fernandes grin
Trash again......How many months did Chelsea take before Sacking De Matteo who won them their first champions league title?

Was it another coach that was handling Psg when they started the season? Just imagine the silly excuse.

The reality is Tuchel was sacked disgracefully after leading a billion dollar Squad to 3rd place in a one team league. No amount of crying will change that cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2021
Unlimited22:
Someone who did nothing with Neymar and Mbappe is supposed to move heavens and earth with Werner and Havertz.

Lol. Na here we Dey

Post when Chelsea announced Tuchel as coach cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2021
Well Chelsea get mock exam today.. cool let's for the W
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Trash again......How many months did Chelsea take before Sacking De Matteo who won them their first champions league title?

Was it another coach that was handling Psg when they started the season? Just imagine the silly excuse.

The reality is Tuchel was sacked disgracefully after leading a billion dollar Squad to 3rd place in a one team league. No amount of crying will change that cheesy grin grin

ll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2021
airmark:
So na Tuchel they wan bring? Nonsense.
cheesy wink cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=drisham post=101494449]

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2021
timbros:

As in!

I don't rate Tuchel at all.
wink cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:26pm On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

wink cheesy cheesy
expose them

Shameless people

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2021
NextD18:

Benefit of doubt ke? Lol, I'll be happy to see Chelsea win games, na my team.

As for Tuchel, I no rate am atall. Chelsea suppose don pass the level of sacking a coach and replacing immediately with 3rd class managers.
grin cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2021
Emaprince:
I feel very bad meehn. This Chelsea board and the owner are all stupid.

Lack of patience will kill abrahmovic.

Arteta is still at arsenal with time given to him. Manure coach was having a very bad season and the board still gave him time, now look at them.

Chelsea board should have waited till the end of the season. As a matter of fact, Lampard should have been assured of the boards faith on him. That guy will eventually turn around our fortune.

They are now going for tuchel? The same dunderhead that didn't win anything of note with a star studded PSG. Just running around in circles. Signing coaches that were sacked by other top clubs.

With that breeze called havertz and his fraud of a brother ,Werner,....thunder fire all of una.

Dunderhead off me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:31pm On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Post when Chelsea announced Tuchel as coach cheesy cheesy cheesy
When one makes a wrong assertion, it is best to admit it and move on which I have done here several times.

But Una no Dey ever agree

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2021
@Trevor12, I am sending 20 bandits, 27 herdsmen, 20 Boko Haram to guard and protect you as you embark on this dangerous quest.

The Lord is your strength..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11320) (11321) (11322) (11323) (11324) (11325) (11326) ... (19490) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Joseph901, VicThory(m), Unlimited22, bolu96(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.