Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781714 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11318) (11319) (11320) (11321) (11322) (11323) (11324) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

What opinion? Was Psg not 3rd with a billion dollar squad in a one team league all thanks to the useless Tuchel..... Answer on a placard.

Man City were once 4th on the table when they weren't in form. Pep later improved on their form and they are on their way to winning the league.

If TT improved Chelsea's form to go from 10th to a possible 3rd by today's end, then arguing that he could have improved on PSG's form is logical.

Poch couldn't improve the billion dollar team which was his primary assignment. He deserves to dragged by the ear and out of Paris.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2021
swiz123:

[s]You can try to justify your nonsense all you want. So anybody that has an opposing view deserves to be insulted. People dey o.

Raumdeuter should be calling everyone derogatory names because most people have an opposing views to his. You can make someone look stupid by using facts to oppose his views, not by calling him stupid. That's a mature way of engaging in an argument in a public forum. [/s]

Stop typing rubbish.

Didn't i ask him about Kroos having more followers than Bayern Munich?

You just jumped from nowhere to stupidly defend your partner in 'Mount-hating'.

I remember you were the one saying Tuchel would bench Mount when he was signed and that Lampard was foolish for always using him. Instead of you dolts to keep mute you are still here talking shiit about a player that is a strong contender for Chelsea player of the year.

The mumu went further above board to even mock Chelsea for not winning more trophies than Kroos. For not having more instagram followers than the German player. Who does that to a team he loves?

Once again thunder fire you and that mumu.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2021
Skimpledawg:

This mail na Ibime get am. Omo, most people go collect here o.

If we win, dem collect.

We lose, dem collect.

Oluwa safe us!

I said no team has won UCL with 3-4-3, na so they trolled me when we reached semi and now we are in final, but so far no team is yet to win with 3-4-3 as it stands. I'm still praying to be the first team to do so. What God cannot do, does not exist.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:42am On May 08, 2021
swiz123:

When you destructively critize everything someone does, surely it is hatred. You could at least praise him for being hard-working to show you are not bias.

Talent sometimes doesn't guarantee a player will be successful. The most important thing in football is being very effective with your abilities. Example, Pogba is more talented than Kante, but the latter is more effective. There are many talented players whose career ended poorly because they were not effective with it.

If your idea of talent is Messi and Ronaldo, then you raised the bar to high for Mount.
Look at his assists for instance, he has 5 and 3 are from set pieces, that's poor na, given the amount of game time he gets, it's not just me, even British people that aren't Chelsea fans prefer grealish to mount, got nothing against effort but no be marathon be this, na football, I want players that take my breath away not players that will ginger and produce nothing

Last season I had no issues with him but I kept noticing flaws, no vision, no creativity, no talent, only effort

Chelsea fans and social media manager keep forcing the guy down people's throat as the next best thing, any rival fan that looks at mount knows that he is mediocre

if you called hazard our best player, there were no arguements, there were no doubts, mount is being paraded like hazard and some of us are not comfortable with it especially as he doesn't have talent, I will have to be very stupid to say that mount is world class na or argue mount against any of his peers

Even when hazard is called hidden, person fit defend him with certain things, mount no get anything but hype

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2021
swiz123:

Man City were once 4th on the table when they weren't in form. Pep later improved on their form and they are on their way to winning the league.

If TT improved Chelsea's form to go from 10th to a possible 3rd by today's end, then arguing that he could have improved on PSG's form is logical.

Poch couldn't improve the billion dollar team which was his primary assignment. He deserves to dragged by the ear and out of Paris.
I don't care about what Chelsea or Man City did or didn't do. The fact is Tuchel was using a billion dollar squad to sit 3rd in a one team league. That's bottling already. If Lille wins the League then it's all thanks to Tuchel uselessness at the start of the season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

What opinion? Was Psg not 3rd with a billion dollar squad in a one team league all thanks to the useless Tuchel..... Answer on a placard.
I think what you are trying to say is any coach with 1billion dollar squad should always be first from day 1 to the end of the tournament just like Pep

Table after 15games

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:47am On May 08, 2021
swiz123:

Which team is a world class team aside Madrid and Bayern?

madrid isn't a world class team, bayern is the only team that can be called worldclass

How many world class players dey Madrid

Ramos, modric, kross and benzema

Make I list Bayern own for you? cheesy

Bayern in form no get mate for football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

I don't care about what Chelsea or Man City did or didn't do. The fact is Tuchel was using a billion dollar squad to sit 3rd in a one team league. That's bottling already. If Lille wins the League then it's all thanks to Tuchel uselessness at the start of the season.

Ironically, all thanks to TT for taking us to a UCL position and to Istanbul. I wonder why Poch couldn't make the UCL final. He wasn't even honourably beaten in the Semis.

Oh sorry, it's TT's fault.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2021
Segedinho:

I think what you are trying to say is any coach with 1billion dollar squad should always be first from day 1 to the end of the tournament just like Pep

Nobody asked you to think bro. The fact is Tuchel was using a billion dollar squad to sit 3rd in a one team league. What do you call that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2021
swiz123:

Ironically, all thanks to TT for taking us to a UCL position and to Istanbul. I wonder why Poch couldn't make the UCL final. He wasn't even honourably beaten in the Semis.

Oh sorry, it's TT's fault.
This is about Psg potentially losing the league title due to the uselessness of Tuchel. How is that related to anything you just typed here?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Nobody asked you to think bro. Tuchel was using a billion dollar squad to sit 3rd in a one team league. What do you call that?
Why was pep sitting at 8th position after 15games despite his $1b

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2021
Segedinho:

[s] Why was pep sitting at 8th position after 15games despite his $1b [/s]
What's my business with Pep?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:55am On May 08, 2021
Segedinho:

Why was pep sitting at 8th position after 15games despite his $1b
his mumu team has spent 1b ask him to show you what they have accomplished after all that expenditure

1 Europa cup grin

They are preparing to celebrate another after spending 1bn

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

What's my business with Pep?
Yr expectation from a $b squad..

They are not supposed to drop points cos they are immortals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2021
Huh
Havertz10:
madrid isn't a world class team, bayern is the only team that can be called worldclass

Yes list them. How many world class players are in Bayern apart from Lewandowski and Neuer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2021
Segedinho:

[s] Yr expectation from a $b squad..

They are not supposed to drop points cos they are immortals [/s]
You are still typing out of point. Was Tuchel not bottling the league with Psg before he was disgracefully sacked? Yes or No.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

This is about Psg potentially losing the league title due to the uselessness of Tuchel. How is that related to anything you just typed here?

That the coach you malign improved a team the previous manager said weren't ready to compete.

Why didn't Poch improve on TT's team? If he didn't make the final which TT made last year, then how can we be certain if he would have won the league TT won last year had he started the season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

You are still typing out of point. Was Tuchel not bottling the league with Psg before he was disgracefully sacked? Yes or No.....

Your point is he was 1point adrift despite his $1b squad..

Wasnt he supposed to drop point in d tournament...

But potch is using same $1b squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2021
Havertz10:
his mumu team has spent 1b ask him to show you what they have accomplished after all that expenditure

1 Europa cup grin

They are preparing to celebrate another after spending 1bn
Some people ehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2021
Segedinho:

Your point is he was 1point adrift despite his $1b squad..

Wasnt he supposed to drop point in d tournament...

But potch is using same $1b squad
Guy you keeping typing Explanation no one asked you for. Answer a simple question...... Was Tuchel not using A billion dollar squad to sit 3rd in a one team league ......Yes or No
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2021
swiz123:

That the coach you malign improved a team the previous manager said weren't ready to compete.

Why didn't Poch improve on TT's team? If he didn't make the final which TT made last year, then how can we be certain if he would have won the league TT won last year had he started the season?

The bold is absolute bollocks. Have Psg not been winning the league even in seasons they where getting disgraced in the Champions league? The fact here is Tuchel uselessness was the reason Psg where chasing Lille all season. He was using a billion dollar team to sit 3rd in a one team league. Definition of uselessness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BARAJ92(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2021
Havertz10:

List them, am interested
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't hate mount, he doesn't have any talent and people are making him a club icon, imagine people calling for him to be made captain of the team

every team has a top player, mount can't be Chelsea's top player, he doesn't have the talent to be lifted to that level, that's my issue

Most players or coaches only talk about him being hardworking, no honest person will say that mount has exceptional talent or he is phenomenal, talent is natural and he doesn't have it, the guy doesn't even have football sense, he just runs around

Why are people hailing him as if he is messi or Ronaldo, no potential, no talent, no skill, just taking advantage of sentimental Chelsea fans looking for someone to celebrate

Among his peers mount is mediocre

Take him away from free kicks and corner kicks duties, what are his productive outputs?
Was Roy Keane the most talented player in that Manchester United team he captained? Mentality and hard work makes up for other attributes. Mount might not be the most skillful or most talented but he definitely has very fine technique...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

The bold is absolute bollocks. Have Psg not been winning the league even in seasons they where getting disgraced in the Champions league? The fact here is Tuchel uselessness was the reason Psg where chasing Lille all season. He was using a billion dollar team to sit 3rd in a one team league. Definition of uselessness.

Ok .. so those managers that won with PSG were always at the top from the start to the end?...

Guy rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:24am On May 08, 2021
Stay MAaaaaaaaaad!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Guy you keeping typing Explanation no one asked you for. Answer a simple question...... Was Tuchel not using A billion dollar squad to sit 3rd in a one team league ......Yes or No
Ok boss.

He spent a biliion and failed to be first from the start to the end of the tournament..

He is a fraud....

Can u name any manager that sat 1st from d beginning to the end

If No..then all coaches are fraud as well

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SodO9: 11:25am On May 08, 2021
donstan18:
grin cheesy cheesy grin
According to your picture
Newcastle player didn't score in 4 consecutive matches cos they lost 2-0 to arsenal grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2021
Segedinho:

Ok boss.

[s] He spent a biliion and failed to be first from the start to the end of the tournament..

He is a fraud....

Can u name any manager that sat 1st from d beginning to the end

If No..then all coaches are fraud as well [/s]
Better. Tuchel uselessness is why Psg are going to lose the league. End of discussion...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2021
swiz123:

Ok .. so those managers that won with PSG were always at the top from the start to the end?...

Guy rest.
You are the one who needs to rest defending a useless coach who was using a billion dollar squad to sit 3rd in a one team league. That's why he was rightly sacked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Better. Tuchel uselessness is why Psg are going to lose the league. End of discussion...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2021

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2021
Havertz10:
Look at his assists for instance, he has 5 and 3 are from set pieces, that's poor na, given the amount of game time he gets, it's not just me, even British people that aren't Chelsea fans prefer grealish to mount, got nothing against effort but no be marathon be this, na football, I want players that take my breath away not players that will ginger and produce nothing

Last season I had no issues with him but I kept noticing flaws, no vision, no creativity, no talent, only effort

Chelsea fans and social media manager keep forcing the guy down people's throat as the next best thing, any rival fan that looks at mount knows that he is mediocre

if you called hazard our best player, there were no arguements, there were no doubts, mount is being paraded like hazard and some of us are not comfortable with it especially as he doesn't have talent, I will have to be very stupid to say that mount is world class na or argue mount against any of his peers

Even when hazard is called hidden, person fit defend him with certain things, mount no get anything but hype

You know he would have racked up more assists, if you check his EPL creative stats, but Timo Werner, being the worst culprit missed 17 clear cut chances .

(1) (2) (3) ... (11318) (11319) (11320) (11321) (11322) (11323) (11324) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Realtord43, Jodera, VicThory(m), Ballzproblemm and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.