Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10874876 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11561) (11562) (11563) (11564) (11565) (11566) (11567) ... (19641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
seankafor:
which interview this slap take place
That man don slap like three people for his interview grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
So chelsea finally extended giroud's contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ibime:
You can't win top goalscorer and top assister and lose POTY award. Harry Kane was robbed.
It's an indirect way of telling him to leave Tottenham.. As it is Kane will be eager to join City, such robbery as never happened before and in his best season so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

Garba Shehu was Atiku former spokesperson. Why Buhari reappoint him as his Media Aide is what I don’t understand. Buhari is actually the best boss to work with. He rarely sack or relieve his appointee of their duties except something drastic happens.

That tweet was not presidential at all in its wordings. When you even consider that Buhari said a lot of things that could’ve made more sense to tweet than what they tweeted is what I don’t understand. It’s like they just set the man up for drags and then they start doing control damage.

Meanwhile Jack is an hypocrite, Kanu post has been reported several times for inciting violence and those tweets still stand till date.
Party man

E no dey hard una cheesy cheesy

Anyway na where man work.. Him must chop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ibime:
You can't win top goalscorer and top assister and lose POTY award. Harry Kane was robbed.
who dem give am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

Raumdeuter thought you didn't know that Klopp reached UCL final with Lewandowski.
LOL, Lewandowski that kloop trained made a Bundesliga winning machine, Pep almost made the guy flop and fall at Bayern. Lewandowski is the sole reason Bayern are still relevant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

[s]Party man

E no dey hard una cheesy cheesy

Anyway na where man work.. Him must chop [/s]

Next.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:
Meanwhile Twitter has started removing some content and removing some emojis.

EndSars emoji has been removed.

If this is true, then looks like Jack don give himself brain.

Either be neutral in every sense of the word, or be suspended

A foreign EndSars activist cannot be allowed to censor Federal Government

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sulele04:

Nigeria is not something that can be dissolved through referendum or a round-table discussions.
There is a lot of assets at stake.

Nigeria can only split through war.
war that we fought for 30 months only to end up reuniting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

Next.
Stop spewing Trash nigga

You must defend the clueless one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sulele04:

Nigeria is not something that can be dissolved through referendum or a round-table discussions.
There is a lot of assets at stake.

Nigeria can only split through war.
Is that where the assets will no longer be at stake?

The contraption will only split through a war because that is what the people you are dealing with, Britain and Fulani has chosen to give to the agitators rather than a round table. They in collaboration with other parts of the contraption and some other external powers did it in 1967-1970 and worked, but it will never work in this time of the Internet and awareness that is first going on.

Forced Union can only last so long.
If Britain and the Fulanis still think that they can use force to keep the contraption together, they should know that it can only last for a while. If they don't do the right thing, there will definitely be a war, and the contraption will definitely fall. Mark it somewhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Stop spewing Trash nigga

You must defend the clueless one
Them go soon kidnap am and sodomize him with sticks... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
BlueAngel444:

LOL, Lewandowski that kloop trained made a Bundesliga winning machine, Pep almost made the guy flop and fall at Bayern. Lewandowski is the sole reason Bayern are still relevant
Who doesn't know that pep is overrated except his blind followers. The fact that he is overrated doesn't mean he is not good. His achievement is overrated also. I am not a fan of mou tactics but his achievement>>pep's. As a manager Klopp is better than pep,anybody that know football won't argue this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
obainojazz:
If E sure for am

Make him Travel through Kaduna Abuja highway by Road cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ibime:

My thoughts exactly.

Anyways congrats to Dias. And congrats to Foden.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
macjireh:

African countries actually..... Israel is all desert,,they are far better than most African and European countries..
The topography of israel is relatively diverse. Only 60% of land is desert
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

If E sure for am

Make him Travel through Kaduna Abuja highway by Road cheesy

He’ll go by train cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
obainojazz:

Don’t worry, you will soon come and share news of how they kidnap your father and mother.

Bastard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

[s]Stop spewing Trash nigga

You must defend the clueless one[/s]

Are these the only words in your vocabulary?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

Are these the only words in your vocabulary?
I wish you what your paymaster is doing to the nation

Amennnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
obainojazz:
He’ll go by train cool
Na him wallpaper be this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

Don’t worry, you will soon come and share news of how they kidnap your father and mother.

Bastard.
angry So you Dey fear... weyrey omo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
obainojazz:
angry So you Dey fear... weyrey omo

This your obsession with my handle might lead you to early depression and if care is not taken, suicide.

I am not responsible for your family woes neither I’m I responsible for your unfortunate life.

If you want to move mad into my mentions without being provoked, go ahead and see it returned in double dose.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

This your obsession with my handle might lead you to early depression and if care is not taken, suicide.

I am not responsible for your family woes neither I’m I responsible for your unfortunate life.

If you want to move mad into my mentions without being provoked, go ahead and see it returned in double dose.
It’s a public forum, whenever I have time to spare and drag your roach ass... I’ll do that since cool
You must think bringing my family living much better than you will annoy me... nah bro tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Greatihex:
This is not 1967, A major stakeholder Yoruba's want to also leave this contraption.

Ekiti has been shutdown today by Igboho and Yoruba nation agitators.

I am an Epe boy, I know the power of Yoruba's Ogun.
- Any army man you see ask him why they vacated their baracks in Epe, in Epe till today you would rarely see an army man ask them why.

-Ife-Modakeke war army and police were no where to be found ask them why.

- Ask about Sunday Igboho, his father baba Igboho, and their exploits in the war.

- Nigeria security forces has attacked Igboho twice both unsuccessful ask them why.

It is just for them to switch off the light, they would burn down this country what is happening in se will be child play if Yoruba start.

It is Yoruba elders that are persuading the youth to try diplomacy first.

I hope Buhari knows iron hand would not solve these problem, he needs to very diplomatic.

Nobody like war, but it is very easy to start one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Havertz10:
I understand this logic but does it benefit the north to start another civil war like he is alleging?

I can't see it, I feel it's unemployment there and politicians using them to create conflict that's causing all these problems

Today Jos killing

Tomorrow Kaduna violence

They just pick hot spots in the country, the whole thing looks coordinated, like one party is using it to make another party look bad
Are you sure you have been following happenings? Majority of the Fulanis doing the killings were imported like cows from neighbouring Niger and Chad. So, it is not a matter of unemployment. Someone moving around with cattles already has a job, how can it be unemployment that is causing the killings in the case of the so called herdsmen?

Does it benefit fulani to start a civil war? Yes. The is how they can retain power beyond their 2023. That is why the AGF secretly wrote to the "presidency" to jettison the constitution and implement martial law, which has already been implemented, anyway. In a civil war, there will be no elections.

That is why you are hearing them also talking about a coup being possible. These are all alternative plans.

I also strongly believe they are still the ones responsible for burning the inec offices so that they will have a reason not to conduct elections.

There is nothing like this party doing this to demonize the other, because both parties are still controlled by same people.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sulele04:

This is not 1967, A major stakeholder Yoruba's want to also leave this contraption.

- Any army man you see ask him why they vacated their baracks in Epe, in Epe till today you would rarely see an army man ask them why.

- Ask about Sunday Igboho, his father baba Igboho, and their exploits in the war.

- Nigeria security forces has attacked Igboho twice both unsuccessful ask them why.

It is just for them to switch off the light, they would burn down this country what is happening in se will be child play if Yoruba start.

I hope Buhari knows iron hand would not solve these problem, he needs to very diplomatic.

That last paragraph cool
This party and its members like larride have just been bad luck mehn grin
Someone who came fourth in an election is the governor of a state... literally not the person the people want just like the president. Everybody Dey boil mehn

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sulele04:

You are saying all this because Buhari is doing unlooking. If the Govt decide toward to start cracking down on each and everyone of them, it’s going to be like movie.

Go and ask or research about OPC and how Obasanjo dealt with them brutally.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Greatihex:
Are you sure you have been following happenings? Majority of the Fulanis doing the killings were imported like cows from neighbouring Niger and Chad. So, it is not a matter of unemployment. Someone moving around with cattles already has a job, how can it be unemployment that is causing the killings in the case of the so called herdsmen?

Does it benefit fulani to start a civil war? Yes. The is how they can retain power beyond their 2023. That is why the AGF secretly wrote to the "presidency" to jettison the constitution and implement martial law, which has already been implemented, anyway. In a civil war, there will be no elections.

That is why you are hearing them also talking about a coup being possible. These are all alternative plans.

I also strongly believe they are still the ones responsible for burning the inec offices so that they will have a reason not to conduct elections.

There is nothing like this party doing this to demonize the other, because both parties are still controlled by same people.
Ahmed Gulak called the national security adviser a criminal and he’s suddenly dead, but they suddenly caught and silenced some supposed killers...lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
obainojazz:
It’s a public forum, whenever I have time to spare and drag your roach ass... I’ll do that since cool
You must think bringing my family living much better than you will annoy me... nah bro tongue

To show how inconsequential your worthless life is, your whole family network is competing with me.

Like I said again, I am not the one responsible for the woes befalling you and your family. Concentrate on your unfortunate life maybe someday something good might come out of your existence you piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

You are saying all this because Buhari is doing unlooking. If the Govt decide toward to start cracking down on each and everyone of them, it’s going to be like movie.

Go and ask or research about OPC and how Obasanjo dealt with them brutally.
Oboi u no dey shame??

So people shouldn't stand up to protect their rights again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11561) (11562) (11563) (11564) (11565) (11566) (11567) ... (19641) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, Roland17(m), TLona1, ucsquare(m), Omoluabi16(m), Odunharry(m), bolu96(m), DeadPresidents, Android17, Ibukzy, Unlimited22, Leyqute(m), airmark(m), Lana1(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.