Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10875655 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11562) (11563) (11564) (11565) (11566) (11567) (11568) ... (19643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

To show how inconsequential your worthless life is, your whole family network is competing with me.

Like I said again, I am not the one responsible for the woes befalling you and your family. Concentrate on your unfortunate life maybe someday something good might come out of your existence you piece of shit.
Keep deceiving yourself baba eba if that’ll make you happy stuuuupid grin
If I succeed in opening your eyes to see the wrongs happening, then I’ve succeeded cool
All my family have been abroad, my eldest sis was born in Germany... we probably have a better idea how a government and society should function. Travel to common capital of Togo and see better life..
Just try leave the poverty in Alakia Ibadan and travel small, so you redundant mindset will change.. supporting people that will do your generation no good because of the 30K per month you are receiving.
Weyrey omo... receive sense

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

You are saying all this because Buhari is doing unlooking. If the Govt decide toward to start cracking down on each and everyone of them, it’s going to be like movie.

Go and ask or research about OPC and how Obasanjo dealt with them brutally.
What is taking Buhari time, everybody knows Igboho address in Soka.

Only time will tell, you will know why he is called "Igboho Oosa" when Sunday Adeyemo is his name, I will resist the urge to boast.

Same Obasanjo that failed time after time to assassinate Aare Gani Adams.
OPC today have millions of followers here in South west truly, Obasanjo dealt with them grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Larride I know say you wan comot

Just DM Obinna make him show you the way cheesy cheesy

You like the way you dey take drag for line if you wan collect your payment so?? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Larride I know say you wan comot

Just DM Obinna make him show you the way cheesy cheesy

You like the way you dey take drag for line if you wan collect your payment so?? cheesy cheesy
Larride wan enter politics.. it’s better I change his mindset because he’s going there to steal, kill and destroy wink

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Oboi u no dey shame??

So people shouldn't stand up to protect their rights again

How exactly did you finish through Uni?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
obainojazz:
Larride wan enter politics.. it’s better I change his mindset because he’s going there to steal, kill and destroy wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The party dey affect am

I wonder why people can't look beyond Apc and Pdp

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

How exactly did you finish through Uni?
Cos I wasn't influenced by Buhari wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sulele04:

What is taking Buhari time, everybody knows Igboho address in Soka.

Only time will tell, you will know why he is called "Igboho Oosa" when Sunday Adeyemo is his name, I will resist the urge to boast.

Same Obasanjo that failed time after time to assassinate Aare Gani Adams.
OPC today have millions of followers here in South west truly, Obasanjo dealt with them grin grin.

Same Sunday Igboho that Seyi Makinde took to Kogi for Kogi State Governorship election and he slept all through. Lol.

Like I said, when Govt decide to act, you will know that jazz doesn’t stop bullet.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Cos I wasn't influenced by Buhari wink

Whoever influenced you should at least teach you how to comprehend post properly instead of disgracing yourself and him here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

Whoever influenced you should at least teach you how to comprehend post properly instead of disgracing yourself and him here.

Don't lie

What is your main aim of supporting This Government.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Don't lie

What is your main aim of supporting This Government.

It is my right to support whichever party, administration or politician I wish to support. I owe you no explanation.

You are free to support or criticise whoever you choose to support or criticise. It’s your right. None of my business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

Same Sunday Igboho that Seyi Makinde took to Kogi for Kogi State Governorship election and he slept all through. Lol.

Like I said, when Govt decide to act, you will know that jazz doesn’t stop bullet.
Igboho just arrived Ekiti grin.

Everybody knows Igboho was a former Pdp thug, today he is bigger than Pdp.
Even Makinde respect Igboho, him self know. tongue

Have you heard the story were soldiers were sent to sent to assassinate A Yoruba man, one sighting their target they shot themselves to death.

You will soon know the difference between "Ogun" and "jazz".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

It is my right to support whichever party, administration or politician I wish to support. I owe you no explanation.

You are free to support or criticise whoever you choose to support or criticise. It’s your right. None of my business.
Lol... You didn't answer my question

But okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
I do not support zoning in 2023 sha

Make dem throw the thing open. Zoning is not constitutional grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
obainojazz:
Keep deceiving yourself baba eba if that’ll make you happy stuuuupid grin
If I succeed in opening your eyes to see the wrongs happening, then I’ve succeeded cool
All my family have been abroad, my eldest sis was born in Germany... we probably have a better idea how a government and society should function. Travel to common capital of Togo and see better life..
Just try leave the poverty in Alakia Ibadan and travel small, so you redundant mindset will change.. supporting people that will do your generation no good because of the 30K per month you are receiving.
Weyrey omo... receive sense

Delusion. grin

You that your whole village contributed to send abroad for Masters maybe you could be useful to the community and help your family from the clutch of poverty suffocating their life.

I only pity your parents and community who I’m sure are hoping you could become something meaningful in life not knowing they are wasting away their investment on an unfortunate soul whose ambition in life is to be an internet troll.

I’ve given you the attention you so much craved for, I hope it last you enough till I decide to give your life a meaning by replying you again.

Retard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sulele04:

Igboho just arrived Ekiti grin.

Everybody knows Igboho was a former Pdp thug, today he is bigger than Pdp.
Even Makinde respect Igboho, him self know. tongue

Have you heard the story were soldiers were sent to sent to assassinate A Yoruba man, one sighting their target they shot themselves to death.

You will soon know the difference between "Ogun" and "jazz".

OK.

A former PDP thug that’s now a freedom fighter or how the media call him “right activist”. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sulele04:

This is not 1967, A major stakeholder Yoruba's want to also leave this contraption.

Ekiti has been shutdown today by Igboho and Yoruba nation agitators.

I am an Epe boy, I know the power of Yoruba's Ogun.
- Any army man you see ask him why they vacated their baracks in Epe, in Epe till today you would rarely see an army man ask them why.

-Ife-Modakeke war army and police were no where to be found ask them why.

- Ask about Sunday Igboho, his father baba Igboho, and their exploits in the war.

- Nigeria security forces has attacked Igboho twice both unsuccessful ask them why.

It is just for them to switch off the light, they would burn down this country what is happening in se will be child play if Yoruba start.

It is Yoruba elders that are persuading the youth to try diplomacy first.

I hope Buhari knows iron hand would not solve these problem, he needs to very diplomatic.

Nobody like war, but it is very easy to start one.
We are saying the same thing.
Britain will never allow a referendum because they don't yet want their company to fold.
The Fulanis will never allow referendum because they want to dip the quran in the sea and conquer your land for their many other Fulanis scattered all over west Africa that they recently gave free visas to come in.

The dipping of quran in the sea is evident here by this statement by their late Sarduana in October 12, 1960 as reported in Parrot Magazine.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate from our great grand-father, Othman Dan Fodio, we must ruthlessly prevent a change of power.

“We must use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their future. Our great-grandfather conquered up to Ilorin but we have now accomplished the task which he did not complete. I will dip the Q’uran at the sea.”

They are even building railways, roads and oil pipelines to them in Niger as, maybe, alternative plans or easy entry into their new country. They will give you war rather than your referendum. So, prepare for war if you want to be truly free or if you don't want to die.

There is no diplomacy any where. If diplomacy could work in the issue of this contraption, the first war wouldn't have happened, because diplomacy brought about the Aburi Accord that the British made Gowon to renegade on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
obainojazz:
Ahmed Gulak called the national security adviser a criminal and he’s suddenly dead, but they suddenly caught and silenced some supposed killers...lol
Do you know that they already killed some innocent guys already and tagged them his killers. They even kidnapped a Fed Poly Nekede student and termed him one the killers. They have released that one now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

Delusion. grin

You that your whole village contributed to send abroad for Masters maybe you could be useful to the community and help your family from the clutch of poverty suffocating their life.

I only pity your parents and community who I’m sure are hoping you could become something meaningful in life not knowing they are wasting away their investment on an unfortunate soul whose ambition in life is to be an internet troll.

I’ve given you the attention you so much craved for, I hope it last you enough till I decide to give your life a meaning by replying you again.

Retard.
Get fvcked grin
Who needs his whole village to travel abroad grin That’s what poverty does to your mindset, makes you see everyone as your level. We know as them contribute money for transport during your nysc, thank God for Buhari and his 30k... na excuse me sir you for Dey do at Iwo road. Bloody loser
Failed student and politician... You’ll meet your Waterloo very soon and na for herdsmen hand... Same people you worship cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Greatihex:
Do you know that they already killed some innocent guys already and tagged them his killers. They even kidnapped a Fed Poly Nekede student and termed him one the killers. They have released that one now.
Same people that gather thugs to beat up protesters... we’ve seen it all in this regime and their supporters like larride grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Greatihex:
We are saying the same thing.
Britain will never allow a referendum because they don't yet want their company to fold.
The Fulanis will never allow referendum because they want to dip the quran in the sea and conquer your land for their many other Fulanis scattered all over west Africa that they recently gave free visas to come in.

The dipping of quran in the sea is evident here by this statement by their late Sarduana in October 12, 1960 as reported in Parrot Magazine.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate from our great grand-father, Othman Dan Fodio, we must ruthlessly prevent a change of power.

“We must use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their future. Our great-grandfather conquered up to Ilorin but we have now accomplished the task which he did not complete. I will dip the Q’uran at the sea.”

They are even building railways, roads and oil pipelines to them in Niger as, maybe, alternative plans or easy entry into their new country. They will give you war rather than your referendum. So, prepare for war if you want to be truly free or if you don't want to die.

There is no diplomacy any where. If diplomacy could work in the issue of this contraption, the first war wouldn't have happened, because diplomacy brought about the Aburi Accord that the British made Gowon to renegade on.

Source - Radio Biafra grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

OK.

A former PDP thug that’s now a freedom fighter or how the media call him “right activist”. cheesy
Propaganda tongue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
obainojazz:
Get fvcked grin
[s]Who needs his whole village to travel abroad grin That’s what poverty does to your mindset, makes you see everyone as your level. We know as them contribute money for transport during your nysc, thank God for Buhari and his 30k... na excuse me sir you for Dey do at Iwo road. Bloody loser
Failed student and politician... You’ll meet your Waterloo very soon and na for herdsmen hand... Same people you worship[/s] cool

Very soon, you will share news of how Unknown Gunmen butcher your father and mother. Same people you worship.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sulele04:

Propaganda tongue.

Are you not the one that called him former PDP thug? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

Very soon, you will share news of how Unknown Gunmen butcher your father and mother. Same people you worship.
I don’t wanna bring up your parents wink
They already have your stupid ass to worry about grin
Weyrey omo cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
obainojazz:
[s]I don’t wanna bring up your parents wink
They already have your stupid ass to worry about grin
Weyrey omo cheesy[/s]

Next.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
larride:

Are you not the one that called him former PDP thug? grin
How is it relevant cheesy.
He himself would tell you that he used to work for Pdp.
But now he is giving Pdp, and Apc miscreants sleepless night.
Such is life tongue.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
seankafor:
which interview this slap take place
baba, na so me see am for nairaland oh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Katcall:
war that we fought for 30 months only to end up reuniting
end up being controlled by the north

From the moment the weak willed yorubas agreed to support them and even push the federal capital out of the designated area to Abuja. Na statement, North rules.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
I had stopped dropping religious stuff here,,but in light of what is happening,,,it seems there's no more hope for Nigeria,,,,but Nigeria will not break....it may quake and shake,,it will remain one....the prophecy below was released July 2020,,everyone doubted it and many will still doubt;

National Prophecy
1. TO THE EXECUTIVE ARM OF GOVERNMENT :There shall come a promised leader who shall lead the nation to its promised land.
2. TO THE JUDICIARY: There shall be reformation and they shall judge according to the judgment of God. The constitution shall be amended and there will be justice within d walls of d country.
3. THE SENATE: Truth shall be spoken within it,the Lord shall raise men whose hearts shall be for His people.
4.THE ECONOMY: Watch as our currency surges in power,for Nigeria shall be a prosperous land and all of Africa with her. Your gold reserve is the beginning of the sign of prosperity to come as fresh Gold reserve shall be discovered.
5. THE CHURCH: God is cleansing the Church of fakes and will make it great again. Prepare for the revival coming and don't waste your time trying to expose fakes and evil doers. God will take out evil in one day. The Church has been on bronze but God is bringing Gold to d Church.
6. All nations shall seek to come to Nigeria, the demand for our visas will surge and our passport will increase in value.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lai Fraudiola grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Lai Fraudiola grin grin
This is funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (11562) (11563) (11564) (11565) (11566) (11567) (11568) ... (19643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m), Roland17(m), User09, Realtord43, afrodoc2, Bluelines69 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.