Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862673 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11776) (11777) (11778) (11779) (11780) (11781) (11782) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Capaldi:
Its still crazy that Italys all time top scorer is Luigi Riva with 35 goals . That is insanely low and it hasn't been broken for decades despite Italy producing good strikers over the years.
Not too many national teams possess prolific goalscorers like ronaldo and neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Capaldi:

Tier 1 for any Chelsea related news are Matt law and Johnson not even Fabrizio who has been called out numerous times for stealing from other journalist without giving credits.
and recycling old updates cheesy forming adrian wojnarowski

I prefer to wait for confirmation

But I think that haaland will happen, too many publications with integrity are talking about the possibility, fingers crossed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR0XQWUP2so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Liposure:
Not too many national teams possess prolific goalscorers like ronaldo and neymar
That's not an excuse for Italy. Andriy Yarmolenko has 42goals for Ukraine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
I think that felix is a special player, dembele is another thing entirely, Barcelona desperately needed replacement for neymar and Dortmund cashed in on their desperation but he wasn't worth that figure

Grealish isn't worth 40m self, rice isn't worth more than 15m

Long term, most of these foriegn players blossom into stars, unlike British players that can never advance

Mention 1 British player in the last 5 years that is world class

I agree with you. English Players are stupidly overrated. Grealish shouldn't cost more than £35m. What has he achieved so far? Is he creative? Is he an intelligent dribbler? Is he a potent Goal Scorer?!

We are no longer in the Era of JJ Okocha. No serious minded Club will break bank to get Neymar. Grealish must up his Game, be more productive on the pitch, to at least worth £45m.

As for Rice? You're too generous. £10.0000001m should be enough to get him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trevor012:

What is special about Felix? cheesy
Yes in a season where a wingback Hakimi is going for a fee up to 70million to Psg, Grealish should go for 30million. Think before typing cheesy cheesy

Harry kane is world class. grin
harry kane isn't world class oga, he hasn't won shitt, he doesn't perform on the big stage, he is a good average footballer, you didnt watch the final between spurs and liverpool, kane isn't special, if he was at 24 madrid and Barca would have come for him hard like Modric, Suarez and bale

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
and recycling old updates cheesy forming adrian wojnarowski

I prefer to wait for confirmation

But I think that haaland will happen, too many publications with integrity are talking about the possibility, fingers crossed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR0XQWUP2so
Dortmund are not going to lose Haaland and Sancho in one window. Sancho is already likely a done deal so I don't see Haaland leaving.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
harry kane isn't world class oga, he hasn't won shitt, he doesn't perform on the big stage , he is a good average footballer, you didnt watch the final between spurs and liverpool, kane isn't special, if he was at 24 madrid and Barca would have come for him hard like Modric, Suarez and bale
I repeat again think before you type cheesy cheesy

Was Aguero ever a world class striker? Think hard before replying cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
harry kane isn't world class oga, he hasn't won shitt, he doesn't perform on the big stage, he is a good average footballer, you didnt watch the final between spurs and liverpool, kane isn't special, if he was at 24 madrid and Barca would have come for him hard like Modric, Suarez and bale

Kane isnt world-class or special but Havertz is.

Some of the yarns I read on this thread gaan sef.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Media reports in Spain are linking us to Sevilla's centre-back Jules Kounde even though Nuno Santo has highlighted the French man as his first Spurs signing and manyoo seem to be lurking around.

I don't know about you, but If signed, I'll convert that nigga to a CDM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Capaldi:

Tier 1 for any Chelsea related news are Matt law and Johnson not even Fabrizio who has been called out numerous times for stealing from other journalist without giving credits.
exactly but that Fab guy don grow over the years, it's like every TW he adds 500k followers, last year it was 2mil, the year before barely a million followers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Capaldi:

Dortmund are not going to lose Haaland and Sancho in one window. Sancho is already likely a done deal so I don't see Haaland leaving.
Like Dortmund haven't lost more than one star player in one window before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
How is grealish worth 100m

English players are the most hyped up players, I have seen in years, no team with core english players have won a major competition, by core I mean at least 6 English players in the starting 11

They struggle to get international recognition, they aren't innately talented, their academies are hyped up, the national team is a propaganda machine, their coaches are useless and can't win anything significant, none manages a team in top level football, that's why they wanted Chelsea to die with Lampard

There is no English player that is actually world class, from striker to keeper, show me one make I see, sterling was an average player, they hyped him now they are calling him useless, did sterling ever look like a player with next level potential, foden and mount are the new hype tools that we wouldn't hear word over cheesy

Havertz10:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Kane isnt world-class or special but Havertz is.

Some of the yarns I read on this thread gaan sef.

Man said Felix is special but Grealish is not cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ibime:

Man said Felix is special but Grealish is not cheesy

Bro I'm tired.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Griffon:
Media reports in Spain are linking us to Sevilla's centre-back Jules Kounde even though Nuno Santo has highlighted the French man as his first Spurs signing and manyoo seem to be lurking around.

I don't know about you, but If signed, I'll convert that nigga to a CDM.

I rate Kounde mehn, I would be very happy if we sign him.

Top 3 best defender in LALiga last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
This guy will be difficult to manage for any club.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
it has been diagnosed as sentimentally infused inattentional blindness

Na dem dem, life is viewed through the spectrum of their feelings, nostalgia addicts
Sometimes you act like someone suffering from obsessive personality disorder, you just write things without giving it to second thought. So because I did not post Havertz stats means that I'm biased against him? I support players playing for the club and criticize them constructively unlike you that's agenda driven that'll will say and imply negative things about players you dont fancy even when their performance is good.
I can bet you that you dont like Havertz and rate him higher than I do but Im not stupid to be posting always when I have something worthwhile to do. Since the Twitter ban I have not accessed the platform even though I could have done so via VPN, but I chose not to do so out of principle and that's where I do get some of those information I post here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
So Grealish is not creative...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Amoto94 why you no bring us this kind stats
No mind me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Capaldi:
European champions have some doubts over James being a first-team regular long-term and see him more as a squad player.

This might explain why we wanted Hakimi if true
True for now, James is good but still has a lot to learn playing RB/RWB. He remind me of Glen Johnson for chelsea, he was always passing backward too and lack positioning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Leyqute:

Dey try punctuate well na coach Squillachi.

BTW, will you eat your left thumb if Germany fail to make the semis?
Sorry for the poor punctuation.
So you eat human parts for protein where you come from? We don't do that where I come from.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
How is grealish worth 100m

English players are the most hyped up players, I have seen in years, no team with core english players have won a major competition, by core I mean at least 6 English players in the starting 11

They struggle to get international recognition, they aren't innately talented, their academies are hyped up, the national team is a propaganda machine, their coaches are useless and can't win anything significant, none manages a team in top level football, that's why they wanted Chelsea to die with Lampard

There is no English player that is actually world class, from striker to keeper, show me one make I see, sterling was an average player, they hyped him now they are calling him useless, did sterling ever look like a player with next level potential, foden and mount are the new hype tools that we wouldn't hear word over cheesy

I agree with you on this one. So overrated. Look at dele alli. They are pampered babies, all thanks to their house. They crumble under pressure for their national team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
hensben:
I agree with you on this one. So overrated. Look at dele alli. They are pampered babies, all thanks to their house. They crumble under pressure for their national team.
You agree with him? You agree with him that even harry Kane ,grealish,walker,Jamie vardy, Jason Sancho,mason Mount, foden and many others are not talented and special but kai havertz is? I mean Harry chinedu Kane and jack adeola grealish ain't talented but kai haruna havertz is?
Chai!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ebukacute:

You agree with him? You agree with him that even harry Kane ,grealish,walker,Jamie vardy, Jason Sancho,mason Mount, foden and many others are not talented and special but kai havertz is? I mean Harry chinedu Kane and jack adeola grealish ain't talented but kai haruna havertz is?
Chai!!!!!
Harry kane is world class no doubt. I am not saying they are not talented but they overprice them too much. they are not really the price they put on them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
OVA200:
cool

Raumdeuter, why is Hummels not on this list? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
stories, world record transfer then was under 60m

Your player of the season numbers aren't better than havertz despite enjoying double his minutes

At 21 havertz scored at the final and won the champions league, what did dele alli accomplish?

At age 22 he is his county's highest goal scorer at a competition and has literally carried the team out of the group stage

Who was the EPL player of the season?

Dias?

Havertz smoked him, twice in less than 3weeks, your best player is havertz's bitchhh grin
If he was good, why was he sitting on bench for a player that has inferior number, not under one manager, but two managers, even under a tactician?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ibime:

Intermilan made a £150m bid for Messi in 2006 at the age of 19 when market was cheaper.

As of the age of 22, Alli in EPL > Havertz in EPL

Leave all the shalaye.

Balon d'Or shout ni, someone that won't make the 20th EPL team of the season this year, who can't finish in top10 for Chelsea POTY
Havertz and balon d'or? Person wey never see minutes play ball.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
hensben:
Harry kane is world class no doubt. I am not saying they are not talented but they overprice them too much. they are not really the price they put on them.
Then you need to read comprehensively what hav.ertz10 wrote before agreeing with "everything" he wrote.

How can you agree with him by saying they're not talented only to now turn around and say the bolded again. Also when does being Overpriced is the same thing as being overrated?
Na wa oo Bros

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
stories, world record transfer then was under 60m

Your player of the season numbers aren't better than havertz despite enjoying double his minutes

At 21 havertz scored at the final and won the champions league, what did dele alli accomplish?

At age 22 he is his county's highest goal scorer at a competition and has literally carried the team out of the group stage

Who was the EPL player of the season?

Dias?

Havertz smoked him, twice in less than 3weeks, your best player is havertz's bitchhh grin
This guy no well true true. Make una no dey give this guy attention, abeg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Oasis007:

I agree with you. English Players are stupidly overrated. Grealish shouldn't cost more than £35m. What has he achieved so far? Is he creative? Is he an intelligent dribbler? Is he a potent Goal Scorer?!

We are no longer in the Era of JJ Okocha. No serious minded Club will break bank to get Neymar. Grealish must up his Game, be more productive on the pitch, to at least worth £45m.

As for Rice? You're too generous. £10.0000001m should be enough to get him.

This is how some people here claimed that VVD didn't worth 60m that Chelsea would have paid for him, just because he was playing in an average Southampton.

Analyse players' abilities based on individual qualities and not what they have achieved in their average or small clubs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ebukacute:

Chai!!!!!
please your picture is it the updated version of OGS

(1) (2) (3) ... (11776) (11777) (11778) (11779) (11780) (11781) (11782) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AbokiWam, hensben(m), Singapore1(m), A40(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.