Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10882817 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11891) (11892) (11893) (11894) (11895) (11896) (11897) ... (19660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2021
donstan18:

Did Hazard score in the last World Cup?
shocked shocked grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2021
Trevor012:

Why won't he be confident when reading comments like this cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin Post digger.
Omo! I was angry with my team towards the tail end of last season when we gave away easy wins against Arsenal , Leicester & Aston Villa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Capaldi:

Played well how?

He was useless in the Champions league(trashed and bundled out in the round of 16) and against the top teams in la Liga.
There was a reason I said aside trophies...

I think he had 50+ G/A at his age and MIGHT win Copa America, I wonder who should be given shoutout if not him..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Greatihex:
And KDB didn't improve?

KDB was already Bundesliga YPOTY for the season we sent him to Werder Bremen before he returned to Chelsea. Immediately he left us to Wolfsburg, he broke Bundesliga assist record and won Bundesliga POTY.

He didn't improve dramatically, it's the same vision, same delivery he showed all through. He was never given a chance to show that at Chelsea hence Chelsea fans think he improved. What he's been doing at Man City, Werder and Wolfsburg, he would have done at Chelsea right there and then if given a chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Ibime:

KDB was already Bundesliga YPOTY for the season we sent him to Werder Bremen before he returned to Chelsea. Immediately he left us to Wolfsburg, he broke Bundesliga assist record and won Bundesliga POTY.

He didn't improve dramatically, it's the same vision, same delivery he showed all through. He was never given a chance to show that at Chelsea hence Chelsea fans think he improved. What he's been doing at Man City, Werder and Wolfsburg, he would have done at Chelsea right there and then if given a chance.
He had his vision, yes, which is something that is usually inherent for any player that has it. He had his energy, yes, but his delivery improved. It did not used to be that accurate, same with his shots.
KDB was raw at his young age and very adventurous and took much risk with his play.

I will continue to say it, KDB left Chelsea because he wanted to play more, which is a good thing for his career. But for a club like Chelsea where the competition is high, you need to really convince the manager that you will play how he wants. For goodness sake, kdb only stayed for 5 months. I mean, he even started pushing to leave after just 2 months. Who does that, after just being called back personally from loan by the man he likes to blame for his Chelsea exit.

It is just like Pulisic asking to leave after his few months of not playing under Lampard immediately he came.
Manager feels you are not yet giving him what he wants from you and he benches you so that you work hard to try to prove your worth, you instead ask to leave and you say that the manager chased you away? If Mourinho didn't want to give him chance, why will he personally request for him to be brought back from loan and started him in the very first and second matches of the season?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Trevor012:

Ayiii

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Trevor012:

Why una wicked like this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuffee: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2021
That Doku guy is a very strong player, and fast as well. Unlike werner and that short one from morocco.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2021
cuffee:
That Doku guy is a very strong player, and fast as well. Unlike werner and that short one from morocco.
reminds me of Moise Keane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2021
donstan18:

There was a reason I said aside trophies...

I think he had 50+ G/A at his age and MIGHT win Copa America, I wonder who should be given shoutout if not him..
Good you put might because brazill is winning that cup. He doesn't deserve the balon dor.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2021
SideshowBob:

Good you put might because brazill is winning that cup. He doesn't deserve the balon dor.
I want Brazil to win the trophy, but......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Mtcheeww nonsense you had to get a time machine and travel back to the beginning of the world just to get a match where a player played poorly, and not him, the whole team morale was low.

Ain't you shamed, has Jorginho not messed with your mind enough. You don dey wait to pick Jorginho fvck up, but since there's none, na to look for past and possible future happening, you don turn Havertz10 and donstan18 upon this Jorginho matter.
I don't understand why people often think that me and donstan are polarizing opposites

My goal isn't aimless, I want chelsea to improve, have you ever heard donstan saying that, he is all about sentiment, I champion havertz cause he is a good player and I know that with him we will achieve alot

Jorginho matter get as e be, he is a system player, ibime has a point, he isn't young so he won't be around for long and his failings can be overshadowed if we have a good attack

That's why I don't bother talking about him much, mount on the other hand is a British infestation that I have seen destroy many top clubs in England, it's more annoying particularly as we have a good player that his agendarist are undermining to force him on the team

All I want is for Chelsea to become a force in Europe, all my arguments are all pushing that cause
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2021
donstan18:
lipsrsealed

Una go spend money for this one ooo

Make una go buy onuachu or simmy Nwankwo the 20 goal seria A striker

But some of your fans here prefer one Austrian ekuke from the Chinese league grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2021
You want Chelsea to improve but you wished ManCity to win Chelsea in that finals because of your hate for Mount.

Until y’all allow Mount rest, your frauds won’t rest.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2021
The problem with some guys on this thread is they are too rigid and shameless to admit when they are wrong, if you can grow as a person in your career, I don't see any reason why your fellow human can't grow in his profession too

Jorghino has been playing well even before the EURO2020 and he has been fantastic in this tournament, he has also improved on tackles and interception..

Why is it so hard to give him credit even just for the moment .

Of all our MF in this tournament he has been the best!

Can he keep it up ? I don't know

Does he deserve some accolades for his current run? Hell yes!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2021
cuffee:

Doku is good but Na so we all
Go talk till e enter big stage

No be by dribble ooo ,the guy is only 19 sha and there is much time for improvement

The guy look like who lacks end product at the moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Una go spend money for this one ooo

Make una go buy onuachu or simmy Nwankwo the 20 goal seria A striker

But some of your fans here prefer one Austrian ekuke from the Chinese league grin
I think I support getting Halland, even thou it’s a big gambling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2021
donstan18:

I think I support getting Halland, even thou it’s a big gambling.

Halland is not a gamble to me

Chelsea have the money ,they should go for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2021
BlueAngel444:

No one wants to talk about how KDB flopped and played trash last night and was handled.

How Hazard lead Belgium to WC semi finals, being one of the best players and how KDB can't get past QF or achieve anything in Belgium without Hazard

Hazard has not achieve anything with Belgium also

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2021
BlueAngel444:

At least france were eventual winner. KDB disgracing Belgium's golden generation

Hazard is the worst disgrace

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
donstan18:
You want Chelsea to improve but you wished ManCity to win Chelsea in that finals because of your hate for Mount.

Until y’all allow Mount rest, your frauds won’t rest.
I didn't say that I didn't want us to win, I said that I wouldn't be too hurt if we didnt

Cause what I predicated is happening, people are using that champions league victory to validate mount as a talent

I knew that with tuchel we would get to the final more often than ever in our history, go and dig, I have said it numerous times that tuchel should be given a long term deal

If Chelsea should give him a 10 years deal, I will celebrate it, he is a legacy manager
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2021
donstan18:

I want Brazil to win the trophy, but......
But what? This brazil team is too good. If they meet argentna they can destroy them. That's even if them too enter final. This thing of the dwarf fans talking about ballon dor when good players go from the euro is bad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Pep should thank Mancini for making City an attractive team for him to enter

With Leaving pep with washed players before pep began to purchased his own after coming 3rd or so in his first season in the epl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Halland is not a gamble to me

Chelsea have the money ,they should go for him
To you, he’s not. Personally, I don’t trust Bundesliga players, especially attackers and midfielders. Their pattern of play is deceiving.

The only reason I’m giving Halland a little credit is his back to back performance in Ucl.

But as it stands now, i think I’ll choose him over Kane BECAUSE of age, but that he’s better in anyway than Kane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Capaldi:
Can somebody explain to me why Messi is getting Balon dor shouts cause I don't understand it. He was pretty useless in all the major competition for Barca last season.

When all the supposed ballon r or contenders are out of the euros cheesy cheesy

Messi won’t take the ballon d or because I don’t think Argentina will win the copa America ,so make Messi haters no fear

Anything wey make that guy touch copa America ? Omo forget am

For now it will go to lewandowski

Only person wey Dey watch back of tv thinks Messi was useless this past season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2021
donstan18:

To you, he’s not. Personally, I don’t trust Bundesliga players, especially attackers and midfielders. Their pattern of play is deceiving.

The only reason I’m giving Halland a little credit is his back to back performance in Ucl.

But as it stands now, i think I’ll choose him over Kane BECAUSE of age, but that he’s better in anyway than Kane.

You have a point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Capaldi:
Can somebody explain to me why Messi is getting Balon dor shouts cause I don't understand it. He was pretty useless in all the major competition for Barca last season.

Because he padded stats against Bolivia, a 73th placed nation on FIFA’s ranking, even after ghosting against all the top teams barka played last season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2021
Havertz10:
I didn't say that I didn't want us to win, I said that I wouldn't be too hurt if we didnt

Cause what I predicated is happening, people are using that champions league victory to validate mount as a talent

I knew that with tuchel we would get to the final more often than ever in our history, go and dig, I have said it numerous times that tuchel should be given a long term deal

If Chelsea should give him a 10 years deal, I will celebrate it, he is a legacy manager
I’ve long accepted and took my L that Tuchel is good.

My point remains that you can’t type Harvertz, slander Chelsea’s best player last season and expect people to overlook it. It doesn’t make sense.

The more you do it, the more you set Fraudvertz for dragging and the more he’ll be dragged. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2021
SideshowBob:

But what? This brazil team is too good. If they meet argentna they can destroy them. That's even if them too enter final. This thing of the dwarf fans talking about ballon dor when good players go from the euro is bad.
Argentina can beat this Brazil comfortably.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Trevor012:

grin grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11891) (11892) (11893) (11894) (11895) (11896) (11897) ... (19660) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), Agadinaagwuofe, Trevor012(m), Thazard(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.