Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796618 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12131) (12132) (12133) (12134) (12135) (12136) (12137) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Android17:

I read this:
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/hushpuppi-read-detailed-court-document-that-nailed-abba-kyari/

And based on the event trail, Kyari had arrested Chibuzo before knowing what he actually did.

Jah bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Now you are getting it, he arrested vincent knowing the truth even when hush said i wanted him to be treated like a criminal
By this, the nonsense abba typed on his facebook page mean he was lying by saying hush contacted him that there is a threat to his family in naija. It was better abba didn't talk at all than that rubbish he posted yesterday
Ask yourself this why will fbi be running after him for a mere 300k, even efcc can't do that

This is where you guys are getting it all wrong. You don't know this and you can't prove it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Android17:

I read this:
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/hushpuppi-read-detailed-court-document-that-nailed-abba-kyari/

And based on the event trail, Kyari had arrested Chibuzo before knowing what he actually did.

The defendant doesn't get to find out what evidence the prosecutors are planning to use against him until discovery, which happens after arrest but before court trial.

The US courts have determined that there is enough evidence to issue a federal arrest warrant. Let Kyari go to yankee first, then you will see the evidence that the prosecutor intend to present at trial.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:

The defendant doesn't get to find out what evidence the prosecutors are planning to use against him until discovery, which happens after arrest but before court trial.

The US courts have determined that there is enough evidence to issue a federal arrest warrant. Let Kyari go to yankee first, then you will see the evidence that the prosecutor intend to present at trial.

Rather, it’s the Grand jury that ultimately determines if there is sufficient evidence to charge someone with a crime

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2021
Itsrm:

This is where you guys are getting it all wrong. You don't know this and you can't prove it.

Proof happens in court not in FBI cell. FBI are not trying to prove his guilt in the newspapers or on the internet.
The FBI that want to arrest Kyari know that they have to prove his guilt in court, and they are ready for him.
Let Kyari near airport first. Shebi na proof you want grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2021
PDPGuy:

Rather, it’s the Grand jury that ultimately determines if there is sufficient evidence to charge someone with a crime

Grand Jury is part of US courts na? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Proof happens in court not in FBI cell. FBI are not trying to prove his guilt in the newspapers or on the internet.
The FBI that want to arrest Kyari know that they have to prove his guilt in court, and they are ready for him.
Let Kyari near airport first. Shebi na proof you want grin

I guess we have to wait till then if he will ever go cheesy

That is why we are telling people to discard all these emotional arguments because with the evidence before us at the moment, which was essentially the court document used to secure his warrant of arrest, there's nothing that proves Kyari knew about the scam.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2021
airmark:

Ask your friend, Raumdeuter, if Busquets ceased to be his best DM ever after Mount did this to him?

Nothing concern me with Busquet.

I need your input on that brand new video Dayo posted grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ALEXAPLAYME: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2021
D tigress losing to France
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2021
timbros:

Is it not obvious? He just came back from injury cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Grand Jury is part of US courts na? cheesy
Nope. They are two separate bodies, with separate functions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Itsrm:

I guess we have to wait till then if he will ever go cheesy

That is why we are telling people to discard all these emotional arguments because with the evidence before us at the moment, which was essentially the court document used to secure his warrant of arrest, there's nothing that proves Kyari knew about the scam.

Once FBI hook you, you're gone. If you think this is an academic discussion, better think again.
Once Kyari name is on a federal docket, it's a wrap

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2021
PDPGuy:

Nope. They are two separate bodies, with separate functions

How does a grand jury exist outside US court?

This is from the US Courts website itself

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:

What we can see thus far is that they have the money trail. But going by the link I attached in the previous post (and time stamp) Kyari arrested Chibuzo, sent the pics to Hush and then asked Hush what Chibuzo did so he will know how to handle him. The point is, Hush based on said court documents only explained why he wanted Chibuzo arrested after the fact. In addition, Kyari never asked further questions. Conspiracy to scam the Qatari man surely has to start with Kyari's role before or during the scam, neither of which is backed by the available evidence or time stamp. Note, Hush had already fleeced the businessman without involving Kyari. Chibuzo felt bad about the cut he got from the first payment tranche. Chibuzo then decided to scam the business man directly by outing Hush. Hush discovered it and got Kyari to arrest Chibuzo (without letting Kyari know why). Hush then fleeced the businessman some more. Kyari asked him what Chibuzo did. Hush told him. Kyari's responses were "I understand" and asking if Chibuzo succeeded. It is fair to imply he did not play a direct role in scamming the man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Once FBI hook you, you're gone. If you think this is an academic discussion, better think again.

Even your screenshot shows there are still acquittals. Minimal yes but not impossible to walk free.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Android17:

What we can see thus far is that they have the money trail. But going by the link I attached in the previous post (and time stamp) Kyari arrested Chibuzo, sent the pics to Hush and then asked Hush what Chibuzo did so he will know how to handle him. The point is, Hush based on said court documents only explained why he wanted Chibuzo arrested after the fact. In addition, Kyari never asked further questions. Conspiracy to scam the Qatari man surely has to start with Kyari's role before or during the scam, neither of which is backed by the available evidence or time stamp. Note, Hush had already fleeced the businessman without involving Kyari. Chibuzo felt bad about the cut he got from the first payment tranche. Chibuzo then decided to scam the business man directly by outing Hush. Hush discovered it and got Kyari to arrest Chibuzo (without letting Kyari know why). Hush then fleeced the businessman some more. Kyari asked him what Chibuzo did. Hush told him. Kyari's responses were "I understand" and asking if Chibuzo succeeded. It is fair to imply he did not play a direct role in scamming the man.

Let Kyari go to court first. All this one is shalaye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Can you share this source of that screenshot?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:

How does a grand jury exist outside US court?

This is from the US Courts website itself

The grand jury is convened solely to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to charge someone for a crime. It is not a court at both the federal and state levels in the US.

Besides, at a grand jury proceeding, the accused has no right to confront his accusers via cross-examination. It’s only the prosecution that is allowed to present its evidence. However, in a trial court, the accused always has a right to cross-examine the prosecution witnesses (based on the 6th amendment to the US constitution) and challenge the evidence presented against him.

The grand jury does not determine whether the accused is guilty or innocent: that is the job of the petit jury at the trial court

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Trevor012:

NSA is just an information gathering and Data processing Agency. Stop watching too much 24 and Blacklist my guy cheesy
just information gathering?

You guys are really blind, just so we are clear, the capabilities of American government agencies are underrated in movies

They are more powerful than they are portrayed

The bedrock of the internet, gps, 80% of the world's internet servers are all under the control of America, the operating systems the world uses, social applications are all owned, designed and managed by American companies and in case you don't know, patriot act gives NSA the right to get anything they want in the name of national security, ever heard of Edward Snowden?

When it was leaked that NSA had access to german chancellor's phone, they refused to give Germany the file they had on her, America is very good at propaganda, keeping sheep like you unaware is easy for them

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/10/angela-merkel-denied-access-nsa-file

Do you know how many governments they have toppled in the world because they want to sell American goods?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Itsrm:

Is it not obvious? He just came back from injury cheesy

grin

Obviously.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2021
timbros:

It happened in Preseason and no sensible analyst hammers on matches during this period. So, ignore your ignorant friend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Itsrm:

Even your document shows there are still acquittals. Minimal yes but not impossible to walk free.

0.2% chance of acquital is not 'minimal'. It means you have a 1 in 500 chance of acquittal.

There's proof dont worry. Let Kyari go first cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Let Kyari go to court first. All this one is shalaye.

Make he Sha no forget to carry him fashion design catalog grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2021
PDPGuy:

The grand jury is convened solely to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to charge someone for a crime. It is not a court at both the federal and state levels in the US
The grand jury does not determine whether the accused is guilty or innocent: that is the job of the petit jury at the trial court

Mehn are you trying to play some semantic games or what? cheesy

Does Grand Jury exist outside US courts yes or no?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Mehn are you trying to play some semantic games or what? cheesy

Does Grand Jury exist outside US courts yes or no?
The website proves my point that the Grand jury ain’t part of the trial court. In practice, the grand jury and trial jury operate separately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2021
PDPGuy:

The website proves my point that the Grand jury ain’t part of the trial court. In practice, the grand jury and trial jury operate separately

It's like you dont understand English.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2021
Itsrm:

Can you share this source of that screenshot?

http://justicedenied.org/issue/issue_67/federal_courts_jd67.pdf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Na wa...D'Tigress don spoil my mood.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
BlueMann:
Na wa...D'Tigress don spoil my mood.

They should come home jorh.just imagine
58--31 angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2021
airmark:

It happened in Preseason and no sensible analyst hammers on matches during this period. So, ignore your ignorant friend.

It's preseason, why did VVD bother to slid in to prevent a goal? grin He could have jogged it out since its preseason.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2021
PLEASE DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE I NEED YOUR HELP

An uncle of mine was seriously sick early this week and when we took him to hospital they ran a test and begin treatment but after a week he seems better and he was discharged but after 3 days he was sick again and we took him back to the hospital and was treated again and was discharged after 10 days and for the third he was sick again and we took him to a different hospital this time and he is been there for over days now but his condition is still the same if not worse.

Please I need you doctor input
The result below

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:

They should come home jorh.just imagine
58--31 angry

Thank God I'm not watching sha

I hear say dem use three pointers scatter us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12131) (12132) (12133) (12134) (12135) (12136) (12137) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Geld(m), monerozi5590 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.