Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796669 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12134) (12135) (12136) (12137) (12138) (12139) (12140) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
BlueMann:

Surprised cos I wanted him to do the Golden slam. Anyways, at least Zverev is through, I'd love for him to win it - at least as small compensation for all his grand slam disappointments.
He just lost the mixed doubles too. Nadal remains the only one to win Gold in the singles. All this would not matter if Novak wins the Us open though, it would be the beginning of certifying him GOAT outrightly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sam Kerr breaks British hearts. Miedema is out, so she has an outside chance of winning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
swiz123:

It was proved that Derek deprived Floyd of oxygen long enough to cause him serious harm. Anything Derek says would be unreasonable because what other sickness did he have that didn't kill him until knelt on his neck and asphyxiated him to death

You recall Chauvis defence also claimed that Floyd had a heart disease which caused his death

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/us/derek-chauvin-trial-george-floyd-day-13/index.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spy360:

Person way Saka better pass

Okay o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Havertz10:
you began by saying that NSA doesn't spy on people or have the capabilities to hack phones, now you are saying that not only can NSA do it but other countries do it too

You are just cruising, i knew that breaking this subject down for you was a pointless endeavor but I proceeded hoping that sense will eventually override ignorance but who was I kidding

You have little understanding of the world around you, go and learn, everything isn't a joke

Ask dem about Edward Snowden and why the US has been trying to repatriate him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Trevor012:

It's people like you who watch too much NCIS and 24 overrates American intelligence agency because you know Fbi and C.I.A only cheesy cheesy. There is nothing special or unique about them that Mossad (Israel) RAW(India) or even BND(Germany) can't do. The most feared counter terriosm agency in the world is Mossad. I bet you didn't know that grin grin

Trick question: Which country funds Isreal’s military service including Mossad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Don't know what Tuchel says to these boys o, but did you see how Drinkwater played in that friendly
I was shocked ooo.. I have never seen Drinkwater play so well like that since he joined Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
elrony:

Make he Sha no forget to carry him fashion design catalog grin grin grin
You be monkee

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Why would Pep want to spend 100m on Grealish

He is ikely to play him in left side of the midfield three

Pep probably going for false 9 this season as well, Torres, KDB, Sterling, Gabriel

Graelish can exploit spaces in defenses like David Silva and Nasri. City needs a player like him more than they need a striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
afrodoc2:

Yeah you would definitely find in a teaching hospital as well as some general hospitals and private hospitals.
Thank you so much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ALEXAPLAYME: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fraudiola

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Roland17:

Trick question: Which country funds Isreal’s military service including Mossad?

I did not want to go there, Do they know the pact between the CIA and Mossad. CIA provides a lot of intelligence to Mossad

If CIA gives that type of support to anyone, they will be like the best
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
Fraudiola

If Dortmund accept Chelseas 170M bid and Sevilla accept Koundes 50M, How much would Chelsea have spent since 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

I did not want to go there, Do they know the pact between the CIA and Mossad. CIA provides a lot of intelligence to Mossad

I laff when I see as him mention Mossad.. lol.

Some people go just come here dey yarn rubbish and folk stories! Every Mossad intelligence is in the hands of the CIA.
Even as recent as June, Netanyahu approached the US for even more help! This time Isreal was asking for additional $1Billion in military aid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Roland17:

[s] Trick question: Which country funds Isreal’s military service including Mossad? [/s]
That's an irrelevant question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Can you provide citation for this nonsense? It's even the opposite. Mossad provides the most information concerning the Middle east to the U.S and CIA.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Roland17:

Some people go just come here dey yarn rubbish and folk stories! Every Mossad intelligence is in the hands of the CIA.
Even as recent as June, Netanyahu approached the US for even more help! This time Isreal was asking for additional $1Billion in military aid.
Don't mind him I wanted to ask him who are those in mossad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Roland17:

For military intelligence, If US is behind you, you will be like Van Damme. US military budget alone is almost times 5 of Israel total budget

Israel total budget 129Billion in 2021
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-economy-budget/israel-2021-budget-worth-129-billion-to-be-presented-to-pm-monday-source-idUSKBN2890JR

US Military budget alone 715Billion in 2022
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/28/pentagon-asks-for-715-billion-in-2022-defense-budget.html

Why wont you be like superstar is almost a trillion is behind you when the nearest country is a 3rd of you

actually from the chart below US alone outspend all the other top 15 combined

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Roland17:

I am sorry to say with this one wen you type up there, you should have just stood by the stands. No be everything pesin dey know, sometimes you just stop, watch and learn. A rebuttal may be a waste of my time based on what I have just read up there.

Why care to reply if it is a waste of your time... Yes I get, you had hoped to make me feel small.

What I wrote is standard procedure in a criminal proceeding according to English law which Nigeria adopts. Dayo gave a narrative and it is assumed the defendant pleaded not guilty and gave his own narrative.

I don't know where your problem is from as you failed to make any point. I hate replying posts such as this

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

If Dortmund accept Chelseas 170M bid and Sevilla accept Koundes 50M, How much would Chelsea have spent since 2016

grin

Do the calculation as he did his.

We haven't added Kane's for you to know that Fraudiola is not through yet.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
airmark:

grin

Do the calculation as he did his.

We haven't added Kane's for you to know that Fraudiola is not through yet.

Show us the calculation he did and do for Chelsea to compare. Is Chelsea through yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
swiz123:

Why care to reply if it is a waste of your time... Yes I get, you had hoped to make me feel small.

What I wrote is standard procedure in a criminal proceeding according to English law which Nigeria adopts. Dayo gave a narrative and it is assumed the defendant pleaded not guilty and gave his own narrative.

I don't know where your problem is from as you failed to make any point. I hate replying posts such as this

Oga no vess, na u win grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

You recall Chauvis defence also claimed that Floyd had a heart disease which caused his death

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/us/derek-chauvin-trial-george-floyd-day-13/index.html

That defence was very weak. What killed Floyd was triggered by Derek.

The first autopsy report showed that Floyd died of asphyxiation while the second one said he died of heart disease which was triggered.

I am guessing the latter report is why Derek got convicted for 2nd degree murder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Show us the calculation he did and do for Chelsea to compare. Is Chelsea through yet

He gave you the amount spent by your Fraudiola since 2016, do same for Chelsea abi you no get calculator?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

John had a machete with him so his DNA or prints will be on the machete. He could have claimed that by the time he caught up, he found Andrew already dead and he didn't know who did it.

Point is no one can say 100% that John did it, but there is a high likelihood that he did it which is all the judge and jury needed.

Like afrodoc has been saying, it doesn't have to be 100% absolute facts, just reasonable doubt is enough

If we are going by absolute very few criminal conviction will be made

The highlighted is not true. The prosecution's duty is actually to prove that the accused is guilty "beyond" reasonable doubt. In other words, all the defendant needs to do is show reasonable doubt in the prosecution's case.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Android17:

The highlighted is not true. The prosecution's duty is actually to prove that the accused is guilty "beyond" reasonable doubt.
In other words, all the defendant needs to do is show reasonable doubt in the prosecution's case.
I couldn't have said it any better. I can't believe what I have been reading ever since. The prosecution bears the burden of proving that the defendant is guilty beyond all reasonable doubt. The prosecution must convince the jury that there is no other reasonable explanation that can come from the evidence presented at trial.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
swiz123:

That defence was very weak. What killed Floyd was triggered by Derek.

The first autopsy report showed that Floyd died of asphyxiation while the second one said he died of heart disease which was triggered.

I am guessing the latter report is why Derek got convicted for 2nd degree murder

George Floyd's case was political. In fact, I do believe the autopsies linked his death to asphyxiation precipitated by drug overdose. Derek's defence was not weak. He was never going to win because of activist judges and woke culture pervading even the judicial atmosphere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bombblacks:

I couldn't have said it any better. I can't believe what I have been reading ever since. The prosecution bears the burden of proving that the defendant is guilty beyond all reasonable doubt. The prosecution must convince the jury that there is no other reasonable explanation that can come from the evidence presented at trial.

You are exactly correct.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Official: Ian Maatsen joins Coventry City on loan from Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
O.j Simpson is a massive example. The prosecution couldn't prove he was guilty beyond any reasonable doubt that's why he was acquitted. Some of you are hilariously shallow and dumb.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheLequte:

Graelish can exploit spaces in defenses like David Silva and Nasri. City needs a player like him more than they need a striker.
such an important piece for £100m Pep is being pampered
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Android17:

You are exactly correct.
Most defense lawyers are not coming to court to prove their client is innocent, nah. They are coming to rubbish every evidence provided by the prosecution in a bid to have it thrown out of the case. That was the trick O.j Simpson lawyers executed perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12134) (12135) (12136) (12137) (12138) (12139) (12140) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.