Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10792089 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12159) (12160) (12161) (12162) (12163) (12164) (12165) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2021
BlueRayDick:

What is the essence of this quote now? What have u been able to prove with it?

Later u will say u think It's Raumdeuter u are responding to

The essence is, you avoided the question in the past and i remembered to ask you again.

I asked you a question that i expected you to answer since you strongly believe Juju doesn't exist. Answer the damn question or forever stop telling us Juju doesn't exist.

Is Magun real?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:
do you remember Higuain, joined Juventus at 28, almost 29, for €90m... He played just two seasons for Juve, he had just one good to great season for them.

Of Chelsea have soo much money to waste and they can't get Haaland and can't wait then they should sign Vhalovic or Calvert Lewin. If inter rejected €100m + Alonso which equals £100m, then they shouldn't bother. You don't see City increasing their £100m bid for Kane

As much as Madrid need a new attacker you don't see them bidding £100m+ for one, or for Mbappe. Lukaku may play well but what happens if Tuchel leaves.

If I was Lukaku I won't even join Chelsea in a world cup year, leaving a club where I'm appreciated and respected.

Chelsea bidded €100m for Chiesa but didn't go after Sancho who was cheaper, maybe they do not rate bundesliga anymore.

Club in disarray because of financial tailspin?
Club whose chances of winning trophies is bleak?
Club who are putting their best players: Hakimi, Martinez & Skriniar for sale?
Club who are yet to balance Man united £40m Lukaku payment.
I hope you know Lukaku's family are Chelsea supporters through & through. Even Everton Chairman confirmed it , when he gave him an improved contract to stay before Raiola hijacked the deal for Man united.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2021
Chelsea reportedly offered 130m euros for Erling Haaland last Thursday but were told Dortmund will not 'give him up' this summer and will rather lose him for his release clause next summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Havertz10:
it's not even the bad first touch, it's the age, his ability to blend with the players we have and his ability to thrive on the shoot at once chances that we create, Chelsea board will be very foolish to buy lukaku, that marauding buffoon, if the board weren't sure about haaland, they should have taken a risk with patson daka, it's as if Chelsea board aren't organized self, we can't just build a functional team not only is mount there making life difficult for other players with his rubbish, we won the champions league and we can't even find a striker to buy, I swear if we buy lukaku, I will be on his head from the get go

Almost all players want to go to Madrid and it's because of their legacy, instead of us to build one now that we have good players, we are fooling around buying brawny players that can't perform in big games that require technical intelligence.

Hello Jude!
Are you still bellyaching? grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Are you still bellyaching? grin
perennial looser

You are blocking reasonable posts with this idiot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2021
Morray:
I just can't comprehend the hype around Mason Mount. Dude is bang average
you aren't alone cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2021
airmark:

The essence is, you avoided the question in the past and i remembered to ask you again.

I asked you a question that i expected you to answer since you strongly believe Juju doesn't exist. Answer the damn question or forever stop telling us Juju doesn't exist.

Is Magun real?
Is superstition Real? grin grin grin

Tuchel on his Lucky Champions League Shoes�:

“I had these shoes in Paris and I made a promise that we will wear these shoes when we reach the Champions League Final”

“They were a present from the president at PSG and I promised my staff I would wear them in the final and I didn’t not wear them, so we lost.”�

“I should’ve kept my word, so when we arrive now, I told my wife I think i need to bring the shoes.”�

“The idea was born then I informed my staff and we had a very last talk in the dressing room. I explained the situation to my players and I told them if there’s one thing I learned from the last final, you have to keep your word and they should not worry because I wear the lucky shoes today.”��

“ Christian Pulisic made me keep them and he said if we go again you wear them again”�

Via (Chelsea Fc)
��#cfc #chelsea #tuchel

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2021
MorataFC:
Is superstition Real? grin grin grin

Tuchel on his Lucky Champions League Shoes�:

“I had these shoes in Paris and I made a promise that we will wear these shoes when we reach the Champions League Final”

“They were a present from the president at PSG and I promised my staff I would wear them in the final and I didn’t not wear them, so we lost.”�

“I should’ve kept my word, so when we arrive now, I told my wife I think i need to bring the shoes.”�

“The idea was born then I informed my staff and we had a very last talk in the dressing room. I explained the situation to my players and I told them if there’s one thing I learned from the last final, you have to keep your word and they should not worry because I wear the lucky shoes today.”��

“ Christian Pulisic made me keep them and he said if we go again you wear them again”�

Via (Chelsea Fc)
��#cfc #chelsea #tuchel

grin grin grin

I expect Fraudiola to buy this shoe from Tuchel soon - 100m bid loading.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Havertz10:
perennial looser

None of those trophies can stand the weight & popularity of the UEFA champions league.
How about that for an argument? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Lukaku bribe?

I will still drag him grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Ibime:

Yes na. Like someone who owned a House in VI and sold it for N5m in 1990s, now trying to buy it back for N1bln. Is that person not foolish?

Now if they bought KDB back for £50m from Wolfsburg or Salah for £40m from Roma, that's OK. But it go pain to go spend £150m for Salah now just like it pains to buy a 28 year old Lukaku for £100m now. You can check how some of us were screaming daily for Lukaku to play instead of Torres, Eto and Demba Ba to know how the thing was just avoidable.

True but our case is still better than Man United, who gifted Juventus, Paul Pogba , only to pay a world record fee some years later.
We collected £28m from Everton & we are buying back an improved matured player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vero4u: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

He has improved on that aspect of his game.
Did you not watch him at Inter Milan & Euros?
Serie A tax
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Vero4u:
Serie A tax
I think lukaku will do Alright grin but not for 130, 100m is ok anything more is absurd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2021
WhoDeyHause:

That boy is strong and has technique. He can be a very good backup but I wonder why they want to sell such a talent.

Na money e dey find. Now that Barca are looking for how to cut costs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Havertz10:
Lukaku bribe?

I will still drag him grin

Bolingoli knows what's up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2021
100m for grealish shocked pep is a fraud. They are also going to sign kane soon

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Adekuoroye loss weak me sha...these wrestling rules can be harsh.

Imagine leading 8-0, only to lose by pinfall.

And she had been bodying her opponent in their previous meetings...10-0, 10-0, 10-0...

From an 8-0 lead to a pinfall loss.

Chai embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Guys see the latest development in Laliga

Do you think it's feasible??

https://www.nairaland.com/6685172/spains-la-liga-attracts-3.2#104417301
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
handelex:
https://www.nairaland.com/6684839/abba-kyari-hushpuppis-debt-collector

Lol Kyari no sabi lie shaa cheesy

Shebi his lawyers here on nairaland were saying his initial tailor story was believable...blah...blah...blah grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Havertz10:
perennial looser

like Havertz won any trophy before joining Chelsea, didn't he also lose DFB cup final

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Grealish to Manchester City is an exciting transfer. Or Grealish to Pep more correct. From a football-perspective it will be very interesting to see how Pep will use him. How will he get him into his system/philosophy. Without take away the characteristics of Jack Grealish – Jan Aage grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
100m for grealish shocked pep is a fraud. They are also going to sign kane soon

For a shakushaku player cheesy ccRaumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Manchester City made an enquiry over Lukaku back in March, but were told the striker was not planning to leave Inter. But while Lukaku had no interest in moving back to Manchester, it is understood that his thoughts have now turned to return to Chelsea. {Telegraph} shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
It's quite laughable if some folks argue offline because of football.... Respect people's opinion and move on... Mount ooo, havertz ooo, they are good players... Anyway I'm happy for my man Lukaku... He's one of the best out there.... Welcome back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
patrickmuf:
I hardly ever respond to you because you're so uncouth.

true talk bro

very unreasonable fellow

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:
like Havertz won any trophy before joining Chelsea, didn't he also lose DFB cup final

Leave Jude alone.
Him don go take his usual paraga before tying that jargon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
omotola90:
It's quite laughable if some folks argue offline because of football.... Respect people's opinion and move on... Mount ooo, havertz ooo, they are good players... Anyway I'm happy for my man Lukaku... He's one of the best out there.... Welcome back

Bolingoli is returning home.
Our Crown Prince, who has been lost in the wild is coming back to the Bridge as an improved, lightweight & matured footballer.
His idol would speak sense to him not to miss this Lifelong dream of his.
His mother, who has been his biggest motivator has sanction the move.
He's is coming home!
Rejoice O'ye Blues!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Shey dstv go show Chelsea vs Tottenham today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Segedinho:

There would be another shalaye of coincidence and mere gesture..

https://www.scoan.org/blog/2009/10/13/tb-joshua-on-nigeria-mozambique-match-this-man-will-head-a-goal-for-us/

T.B Joshua predicted Nigeria will score Mozambique with a headed goal ..

It came to pass just as he prophesied.

Did it in any form clear your doubt?

Oga shift cos the only way to verify is yr presence......
Did tb joshua predict d scoreline? . Did he predict what minute he was going to score? Did he predict if it was 2nd half or 1st half he was going to score?. My niqqa there is a community shield nd a super cup coming up. If either u or ur juju mann can predict d aforementioned in two matches then yes, juju or supernatural are real. If nt then bro go nd sleep somewhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Imagine Westham United signing Kurt Zouma for £25-30m. Isn't that a steal?
Chelsea should do better on this deal cos this fee is an insult to Kurt Zouma himself.
Arsenal signed unproven Ben white for £50m.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Welcome home romelu!!!!
I don't care how much the deal is worth, I didn't contribute a dime
I no bring shishi,why e go pain me cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12159) (12160) (12161) (12162) (12163) (12164) (12165) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A40(m), Excallibur(m), bestmutiu2019(m), PrinceofAgoAre(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.