Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781230 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12160) (12161) (12162) (12163) (12164) (12165) (12166) ... (19489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Havertz10:
it's not even the bad first touch, it's the age, his ability to blend with the players we have and his ability to thrive on the shoot at once chances that we create, Chelsea board will be very foolish to buy lukaku, that marauding buffoon, if the board weren't sure about haaland, they should have taken a risk with patson daka, it's as if Chelsea board aren't organized self, we can't just build a functional team not only is mount there making life difficult for other players with his rubbish, we won the champions league and we can't even find a striker to buy, I swear if we buy lukaku, I will be on his head from the get go

Almost all players want to go to Madrid and it's because of their legacy, instead of us to build one now that we have good players, we are fooling around buying brawny players that can't perform in big games that require technical intelligence.

guy, you still manage to involve Mount in your displeasure at chelsea going for Lukaku, na wa o.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lukaku has been impressed by Chelsea’s determination to try to clinch a deal.

The plans of head coach Thomas Tuchel have also left Lukaku impressed, and he is confident he could flourish under the German coach. [@Matt_Law_DT]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Pinky: dorq, and I thought I was stu.pid and confused cheesy
Brain: I know

Brain: are you thinking what I'm thinking
Pinky: that one of your clown experiments broke lose in NL in your attempt to take over the world
Hahahahaha.. U just reminded me of these cartoons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Conte brought the best out of Lukaku, now we will pay hugely for not giving the Italian, the striker he wanted that year. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Amoto94:
Moriba is a younger Bakayoko, I don't want him near Chelsea.
I wish liverpool would go after him too. See wiji's re-incarnate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
airmark:
Conte brought the best out of Lukaku, now we will pay hugely for not giving the Italian, the striker he wanted that year. angry
haven't you heard, it was Riaola's fault and the same dude again in the Haaland deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
Hahahahaha.. U just reminded me of these cartoons.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
Guys see the latest development in Laliga

Do you think it's feasible??

https://www.nairaland.com/6685172/spains-la-liga-attracts-3.2#104417301

From “Obioma” tailor to “Alajo” debt collector, how many side hustles dis man get?

The kain album wen Kyari go wax if FBI hand touch am go win Grammy back to back. If I be Kyari associate wen know him dealings I would be very wary at this point because he is definitely rattled.

Instead of him to just shut up and code, he is busy talking himself into more and more wahala.

The funny thing be say him go come delete after him sense come back forgetting everything is saying now is being tracked and can be used against him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Who watched the mixed gender 4x400 relay? Did you see how the men gave the women a wide gap?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
All those against Lukaku signing signify
Havertz10
Hensben
MorataFC
Ibime
Swiz123

Those in favor
Nihilistjnr
Ojorongbe1
Ebukacute1
Bluemann
Segedinho

Airmark which corner you dey undecided for or against

Meanwhile can we all agree Tuchel wants Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Andre De Grasse finally!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:
haven't you heard, it was Riaola's fault and the same dude again in the Haaland deal

Lukaku wanted to join us and not Man utd initially, but we dragged it. Go and read what Lukaku said when he later joined Conte at Inter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Havertz10
Hensben
MorataFC
Ibime
Swiz123

Those in favor
Nihilistjnr
Ojorongbe1
Ebukacute1
Bluemann
Segedinho

I prefer we get Morata. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
I pity chelsea nd dz lukaku.. D guy's style of play eh.. D kind wailing wey go shele 4 dz place eh, it will be a sight to behold.

130milla, mba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
I typed out this long epistle against juju but I decided to shelve it

You can't teach a pig etiquettes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Havertz10
Hen.sben
MorataFC
I.bime
S.wiz123

Those in favor
N.ihilistjnr
O.jorongbe1
E.bukacute1
B.luemann
S.egedinho

i don't know wetin the guy do me, but he doesn't posses a striker structure. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
airmark:

I prefer we get Morata . grin
u should have added FC cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
MorataFC:
u should have added FC cheesy

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shelbyboss: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Wahala for who no get stadium grin grin cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Make them just announce this guy na... undecided undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
MorataFC:
i don't know wetin the guy do me, but he doesn't posses a striker structure. cheesy

And u rep Morata.. That one posses striker structure na grin grin

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
airmark:

Lukaku wanted to join us and not Man utd initially, but we dragged it. Go and read what Lukaku said when he later joined Conte at Inter.
Everton were asking for £100m shocked, should Chelsea have offered them what united did, £90m + Rooney?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Segedinho:
Make them just announce this guy na... undecided undecided
Them go announce am tomorrow night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
thorrvik55:

And u rep Morata.. That one posses striker structure na grin grin

Nonsense and ingredients
E get some things wey person go just see here and to comment go hard.

Nawa

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

I expect Fraudiola to buy this shoe from Tuchel soon - 100m bid loading.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Havertz10:
I typed out this long epistle against juju but I decided to shelve it

You can't teach a pig etiquettes

You should've shelved this post itself. grin

Okay, what are we to do now? Beg you to share it? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
airmark:

Everton valuation was £90m which Man United met when they signed him. They paid £75m +£15m Wayne Rooney.
So the Valuation would still be the same this time around, if Chelsea had bought him back then. But you know what ? Chelsea are getting an all round improved, matured, leaner (his weight used to be talked about alot in the press) & better player now.
Hopefully, it would be a win -win situation for both inter Milan ( need the money) & Chelsea (need top striker to fire up on all fronts next season).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

I expect Fraudiola to buy this shoe from Tuchel soon - 100m bid loading.

Very wasteful individual.
In as much as, i admire his style of play, i can't condone how he fritter away resources.
Signing Jack Grealish for £100m when he have huge talents on the wings. ( Mahrez £60m , Sterling £45m , Ferran Torres £25m & Bernado Silva £45m) without selling anyone of them to raise money.
That's how he sanctioned the signing of Nathan Ake for £45m despite having over £400m DF's in Stones, Laporte, Dias, Mendy, Walker, Zinchenko and Cancelo.
Guardiola cannot do 1season without lavishing money. May be, that was the reason why he ran away from Bayern because they won't give him the entire West African nations budget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
airmark:

The essence is, you avoided the question in the past and i remembered to ask you again.

I asked you a question that i expected you to answer since you strongly believe Juju doesn't exist. Answer the damn question or forever stop telling us Juju doesn't exist.

Is Magun real?

No be ment be this? grin

If u are already under the impression that I strongly believe juju doesn't exist,why do u need to quote me again asking if magun is real?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Shelbyboss:
Wahala for who no get stadium grin grin cheesy
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lukaku to Chelsea....

He will flourish....
People saying the money is much, don't they know that the transfer market is bloated.
Ben white was sold to Arsenal for 50m£..
Lukaku will get us goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Everton were asking for £100m shocked, should Chelsea have offered them what united did, £90m + Rooney?

Conte would have done what he did to him at Inter and he would have replaced Costa perfectly and who knows, we would have gone all the way with a fit Hazard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12160) (12161) (12162) (12163) (12164) (12165) (12166) ... (19489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops, Unlimited22, Realtord43, Shegzdave, WhoDeyHause, Bluelines69, Thazard(m), SirAce, Ijustwantto, BlueMann, odizeey(m), Menemonic and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.