Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10798114 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12209) (12210) (12211) (12212) (12213) (12214) (12215) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Live training session in Belfast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahl4xdS4XYM

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
raumdeuter:
larride, Patrickmuf

Which of the signings Man utd made were Oles ideas and which ones were forced on him

Sancho Fernandez, Telles, Varane Cavani VdB etc
Ole is not better than Potters...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

You just need to bring Ferguson back from Pep enforced retirement.
Once Pep sees Ferguson the answer is sure
But he won't have Messi in his team...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
patrickmuf:
But he won't have Messi in his team...

Ferguson wont have Ronaldo either
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
So all the Messi should leave Barcelona to prove himself

Now he has left Barcelona to a PSG that did not win the league last season to prove himself in PSG unlike CR7 who went to prove himself in a club that won 8 straight Serie A titles and they failed to win last season with Ronaldo

Within he last 2 months

Messi wins trophy for Argentina check
Moved out of Barcelona to prove himself check

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
MorataFC:
Skysports Reporter: (Messi) "Why do you choose to wear the number 19 jersey at PSG even when Neymar offered you his brand number 10 jersey?"

Messi : "Mason Mount at Chelsea inspired me. That kid reminds me of myself when I was much younger."

Source: MorataFc cheesy cheesy cheesy

Source : ojodu times cool

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Ferguson wont have Ronaldo either
Ronaldo wasn't part of the treble winning team... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
so the manager that did has seven heads, didn't pep use Otamendi winning his first local league title

If I want to troll Pep??, please what do you think would have happened to Thomas if after losing to Aston Villa and Leicester city, he lost to Pee in the UCL finals

The season klopp won the league otamendi was trash so as e good coach you want him to continue using ekuke defenders so that you will blame him once he fails to win the league the following season grin

What team do you even support ?

How will I know what will happen to tuchel ?

If you are not trolling Barca you are trolling pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ole is not better than Potters...

Mourinho lost the title to Pep also...
Fill in the gap

Mourinho is not better than ...

Klopp lost the title to Pep 3 times in the last 4

FIll in the gap

Klopp is not better than .....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
andrew444:

The season klopp won the league otamendi was trash so as e good coach you want him to continue using ekuke defenders so that you will blame him once he fails to win the league the following season grin

What team do you even support ?

How will I know what will happen to tuchel ?

If you are not trolling Barca you are trolling pep
you want you call a girl that changes guys because the current one is having financial issues, a bitch, an unloyal bitch.

Pep wanted to get rid of Stones, bought both Ake and Diaz, now Stones is the thing, and he still wants Laporte to stay. I bet you if Diaz has half a bad season Pep will cough at city bosses to spill the cash.

As a good coach he should improve his players and not act like a clown going against he so called youth ideology, why did Eric Garcia bounce and would probably become a starter at that dead club, Barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Mourinho lost the title to Pep also...
Fill in the gap

Mourinho is not better than ...

Klopp lost the title to Pep 3 times in the last 4

FIll in the gap

Klopp is not better than .....
They're not better than Arab money...

Money talks, Mourinho and Klopp quakes...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
airmark:

Lukaku is out of tomorrow's game.

We need a backup in case of fatigue or injury to Kante. I don't know which of Ampadu or Drinkwater is staying.

We seem to have good replacement for each position.

What exactly is your Kovacic's job at Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
you want you call a girl that changes guys because the current one is having financial issues, a bitch, an unloyal bitch.

Pep wanted to get rid of Stones, bought both Ake and Diaz, now Stones is the thing, and he still wants Laporte to stay. I bet you if Diaz has half a bad season Pep will cough at city bosses to spill the cash.

As a good coach he should improve his players and not act like a clown going against he so called youth ideology, why did Eric Garcia bounce and would probably become a starter at that dead club, Barca.
Why did tuchel not improve Abraham and his own countryman Werner's shooting instead of splashing the bucks on lukaku? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
patrickmuf:
They're not better than Arab money...

Money talks, Mourinho and Klopp quakes...

Mourinho had Glazer money. League mos expensive midfielder, league most expensive striker

yet nothing he lost to Pep

Chelsea with Russian money 4th season finishing below Pep

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
raumdeuter:
So all the Messi should leave Barcelona to prove himself

Now he has left Barcelona to a PSG that did not win the league last season to prove himself in PSG unlike CR7 who went to prove himself in a club that won 8 straight Serie A titles and they failed to win last season with Ronaldo

WIthin he last 2 months

Messi wins trophy for Argentina check
Moved out of Barcelona to prove himself check
A PSG that made UCL finals and also semi finals, a PSG that has the following roaster: (apart from their fluke lost last season. ligue 1 is better than Bundesliga in that it has more competitive games but PSG still has the same dominance Bayern enjoys)

Donnarumma
Navas
Marquinhos
Kimpembe
Diallo
Ramos
Bernat
Kurzawa
Hakimi
Parades
Verrati
Wijnaldum
Herrera
Neymar
Mbappe
Draxler
Sarabia
Maria
Icardi

Messi upgraded his club team to a better one

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
MorataFC:
Skysports Reporter: (Messi) "Why do you choose to wear the number 19 jersey at PSG even when Neymar offered you his brand number 10 jersey?"

Messi : "Mason Mount at Chelsea inspired me. That kid reminds me of myself when I was much younger."

grin grin
You wan start ww3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
MorataFC:
Let's suspend this unnecessary salayes and all these pointless arguments which contribute no values to this thread, let us discuss the way forward, season starts in less than a week now and we have to act fast in strengthening every key department before the transfer window closes. Where are the areas u guys think we need one or two signings? ( Thank God for CF that one has been fixed )
In the last 3 seasons we have conquered European teams twice, this time around let our charity begins at home grin
So, if "our charity must begin at home" what are the necessary things to put in place? (by fire by force or by juju by prayer grin )
What are the odds to defend our ucl and win it back to back? (anything and everything is possible )
And also let us take a moment to reminisce on the last season, the good the bad and the ugly.

Lastly will Lukaku be available for tomorrow's game?

Cc. Airmark BlueAngel444 BlueMann popiziano swiz123 Havertz10 donstan18 Ibime NinjaMetahuman Skimpledawg Donjazet Amoto94 BikeMan hensben nihilistjnr Unlimited22 OJURONGBE1 Exonerate1 izzou
Segedinho thorrvik55 Greatihex seankafor user09 macjireh
A001 timbros Griffon Almajirihunter fredoooooo
From the preseason games it appears that Tuchel will be sticking with 3atb for the foreseeable future and if that be the case we are likely to see Pulisic and Odoi in wb roles against teams that like to sit back. We need to cut the number of CBs and LBs in our squad to avoid an overbloated squad.
In midfield we need to buy a player who can pass well and solid defensively, it won't hurt if he can score too. I have a faith that RLC can fill in that role if we are unable to secure the rumoured targets. Kai Havertz and Mount should improve on their last season's stats especially in the offensive aspect because me mustn't rely on Lukaku and Werner to provide the goals.
In attack we have more than enough firepower if the midfielders release attackers on time because despite Werner's profligacy in front of goal last season most times he's left frustrated by the inability of our midfielders to thread a through pass the type that Fabregas used to give Costa those days and DeBruyne to City attackers.
All in all I expect Tuchel to rotate heavily according to opposition to avoid players burnouts and injuries. If we can avoid our November/December slump this time around we have a chance of winning the title, though City and ManUtd are the favourites

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Why did tuchel not improve Abraham and his own countryman Werner's shooting instead of splashing the bucks on lukaku? undecided
dumb dumb, Abraham barely played for Tuchel and Werner won the UCL, grin

On a serious note try and listen to Tuchel once in a while, it will do you the world of good so you post things like this. It looks, ermmm, like poor desperate attempt at something cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Mourinho had Glazer money. League mos expensive midfielder, league most expensive striker

yet nothing he lost to Pep

Chelsea with Russian money 4th season finishing below Pep
Arab money is the real money...If those guys indicate interest to buy Bayern, you'll never go offline in anticipation of the deal...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]Why isnt he winning every season since you only need Mesi to win a CL[/s]

Fraudiola needs Messi to win UCL.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
swiz123:

Go and ask Marina Granovskaia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
dumb dumb, Abraham barely played for Tuchel and Werner won the UCL, grin

On a serious note try and listen to Tuchel once in a while, it will do you the world of good so you post things like this. It looks, ermmm, like poor desperate attempt at something cheesy
So why is he still buying lukaku after Werner won him the UCL smart smart?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger says Romelu Lukaku is a 'beast' and a top striker, ahead of the Belgium international's proposed move to Stamford Bridge.
SkySports
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
@ MorataFC

With the addition of Lukaku, our striking issues have been sorted. However, I feel our weakest link aside a number 9 are those WB positions. Chillwell is just manageable but James doesn't cut it as a WB. In a 3-5-2 formation, the wing backs are supposed to be defacto wingers. A fact entirely lost on James.

Losing Hakimi to PSG pained me a lot. We really need WBs that can terrorize defenders and score lots of goals and assist. Italy's Spinazola showed how that position is played even as a full back. Watch Germany's Gosens and compare him to Chillwell... If you ever watched Hakimi, you'd understand what I am saying. WBs play like wingers.

Adding Kounde will balance our defence and also provide cover for DM. So our backline is good. But you see that James' position? I see it as an emergency... WBs are too vital in such formations

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Amoto94:

All in all I expect Tuchel to rotate heavily according to opposition to avoid players burnouts and injuries. If we can avoid our November/December slump this time around we have a chance of winning the title, though City and ManUtd are the favourites
definitely united are serious title contenders, Ole as massively improved them and given them consistency and now they have one of the best defense in the league, the best lb, most defensive rb, world best Varane, best creative and expensive CB Maguire. And defensive wins titles. They also have the firepower from Sancho, greenwood and Bruno to win games. If there's one team that wins the league other than city, it's gotta to be united this time around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

So why is he still buying lukaku after Werner won him the UCL smart smart?
read what Werner or Tuchel said about Lukaku

Werner is not a top nine, cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
It better be say na pooo Kante go run for inside o

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Amoto94:

From the preseason games it appears that Tuchel will be sticking with 3atb for the foreseeable future and if that be the case we are likely to see Pulisic and Odoi in wb roles against teams that like to sit back. We need to cut the number of CBs and LBs in our squad to avoid an overbloated squad.
In midfield we need to buy a player who can pass well and solid defensively, it won't hurt if he can score too. I have a faith that RLC can fill in that role if we are unable to secure the rumoured targets. Kai Havertz and Mount should improve on their last season's stats especially in the offensive aspect because me mustn't rely on Lukaku and Werner to provide the goals.
In attack we have more than enough firepower if the midfielders release attackers on time because despite Werner's profligacy in front of goal last season most times he's left frustrated by the inability of our midfielders to thread a through pass the type that Fabregas used to give Costa those days and DeBruyne to City attackers.

Man u are not favorites ahead of Chelsea abeg. City without Kane are Chelsea's equals. We have a very strong squad and a capable manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
MorataFC:
Let's suspend this unnecessary salayes and all these pointless arguments which contribute no values to this thread, let us discuss the way forward, season starts in less than a week now and we have to act fast in strengthening every key department before the transfer window closes. Where are the areas u guys think we need one or two signings? ( Thank God for CF that one has been fixed )
In the last 3 seasons we have conquered European teams twice, this time around let our charity begins at home grin
So, if "our charity must begin at home" what are the necessary things to put in place? (by fire by force or by juju by prayer grin )
What are the odds to defend our ucl and win it back to back? (anything and everything is possible )
And also let us take a moment to reminisce on the last season, the good the bad and the ugly.

Lastly will Lukaku be available for tomorrow's game?

Cc. Airmark BlueAngel444 BlueMann popiziano swiz123 Havertz10 donstan18 Ibime NinjaMetahuman Skimpledawg Donjazet Amoto94 BikeMan hensben nihilistjnr Unlimited22 OJURONGBE1 Exonerate1 izzou
Segedinho thorrvik55 Greatihex seankafor user09 macjireh
A001 timbros Griffon Almajirihunter fredoooooo

Winning the super cup is what is on my mind right now after that I will be able to access the team coming into the season but even at that I need a lit bit of urgency from kai Havertz and ziyech. I can't tolerate what they served me last season especially the later.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
MorataFC:

Messi will wear number 30 though...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Pep actually won the league with Cuntay in the league while Pep was also involved in Europe
Cuntay only won the league because he did not have any European engagement, the moment he had to combine league with Europe he fumbled and finished 5th

Then why use Europe to make an excuse for Pep when an EPL rookie topped him and collected the league from him...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
swiz123:

grin cheesy cheesy
we should stop doing business with Madrid

(1) (2) (3) ... (12209) (12210) (12211) (12212) (12213) (12214) (12215) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.