Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10799660 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12211) (12212) (12213) (12214) (12215) (12216) (12217) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Ebukacute:
This is the day we'll teach these scumies how to beat Villarreal.
3:0 correct score ,go bank on it.
Kindly confirm na Baba give you this so that I can put all my savings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2021
BlueAngel444:
then what is justice to you, concerning those who surrender? Should they be executed or placed under arrest and monitoring? Shouldn't others be encouraged to defect as well?!
You should be ashamed of yourself for this trash you put up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Amoto94:

This is ad hominem attack. What has my religion got to do with the opinion I just raised which is a common practice in conflict resolution?
I don't want to believe that you are a terrorist apologist undecided

Your education should not be in vain embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2021
timbros:

This is not true.
it is true. But it's not just VVd though but the whole defense and keeper.

Liverpool looked like they were gonna defend their title last until the defenders started dropping like flies or coming in or out of injuries.

And we all know defenders contribute a lot to Liverpool's goals.

The season Liverpool won the league, defenders alone contributed to more than 40 or 50% of Liverpool's goals. That also includes VVd.

I think Robertson and Alex alone had more assists than most forward wingers in the league that time.

Their proper doom started immediately VVd left though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2021
izzou:

There can never be peace without justice.

I don't want to believe you're typing this because they are Islams. I'm shocked this is coming from you

Your first paragraph is very accurate. What happens when peace is the price you pay for justice?
At this stage of insecurity, FG needs more terrorists surrendering, so its pertinent to create incentives for surrender. While we can all agree that the decision will raise brows, we shouldn't look at it like a totally bad decision.

Look at it this way, our struggles with boko haram means we need more information in order to combat them properly, information defectors can provide. If the government gives full punishment to terrorists who surrender, we will have less of them surrendering and more terrorists to deal with, while having less inside information.
Justice demanded the sanctions placed on Germany after the first world War, but these sanctions played a key role in the start of the second world War.

I will only advise the government to monitor them properly and ensure that they give quality information as part of their plea deal, and perhaps send some of them back as undercover agents.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Can I get the FPL code for this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2021
How about this for squad depth?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Emmynator:

Your first paragraph is very accurate. What happens when peace is the price you pay for justice?
At this stage of insecurity, FG needs more terrorists surrendering, so its pertinent to create incentives for surrender. While we can all agree that the decision will raise brows, we shouldn't look at it like a totally bad decision.

Look at it this way, our struggles with boko haram means we need more information in order to combat them properly, information defectors can provide. If the government gives full punishment to terrorists who surrender, we will have less of them surrendering and more terrorists to deal with, while having less inside information.
Justice demanded the sanctions placed on Germany after the first world War, but these sanctions played a key role in the start of the second world War.

I will only advise the government to monitor them properly and ensure that they give quality information as part of their plea deal, and perhaps send some of them back as undercover agents.
Do you know the leader of the bandits that kidnapped students to extort the government repented and now he's back in the bush.
Now we have more bandits who go around kidnapping students and extort the government then form repentance.
Then the cycle continue
Tomorrow I can also decide to start killing people then next tomorrow I repent and life goes on

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Ebukacute:
This is the day we'll teach these scumies how to beat Villarreal.
3:0 correct score ,go bank on it.

Your prediction? You don't want Dayo to disturb us that Juju, except Magun, always fails abi? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Amoto94:

I will respond to this. Sometimes in war you allow for rebels to lay down their arms for greater good. And according to the interview granted by one of them he said that some of them were conscripted forcefully and fear of summarily execution prevented them from defecting, when there was an opportunity for them to surrender due to leadership crises and military bombardment they seized the opportunity and have surrendered.
What we should be demanding is that they should be placed on security watch to ascertain whether they're not infiltrators sent by their leaders.
it's the same thing the Taliban does, i'm naturally empathetic, I can totally understand the reasoning behind their actions and their leaders actions self

your last paragraph is on the money about monitoring them but I don't think that it's that simple, you can't release a criminal into the streets and expect him to change

You have to find out what led to him committing those crimes and preventing that process from restarting, with employment rates in Nigeria, no matter how hard they try to reorientate these guys they will still fall back into that life, it provided for them, never play with a man's food, his judgment of right from wrong is skewed when his survival is on the line

Personally if I had my way, anybody that commits a crime should die, prisons are a flawed system, the numbers are there, it's an exponential growth system, it will never reduce crime or deter crime, people will forever try to game the system, only the certainty of death can deter humans, I also think that the world is overpopulated, straight forward executions is the only way forward in my book, especially for clear cut criminal cases.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=iamoyindamola post=104662951]
After killing thousands of innocent people[/quote

So, what should be done to them? Execute those that are surrounding??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Havertz10:
it's the same thing the Taliban does, i'm naturally empathetic, I can totally understand the reasoning behind their actions and their leaders actions self

your last paragraph is on the money about monitoring them but I don't think that it's that simple, you can't release a criminal into the streets and expect him to change

You have to find out what led to him committing those crimes and preventing that process from restarting, with employment rates in Nigeria, no matter how hard they try to reorientate these guys they will still fall back into that life, it provided for them, never play with a man's food, his judgment of right from wrong is skewed when his survival is on the line

Personally if I had my way, anybody that commits a crime should die, prisons are a flawed system, the numbers are there, it's an exponential growth system, it will never reduce crime or deter crime, people will forever try to game the system, only the certainty of death can deter humans, I also think that the world is overpopulated, straight forward executions is the only way forward in my book, especially for clear cut criminal cases.
Be logical this can't work, what about case of mistaken identity
I should die for what I didn't do right undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Elnino4ladies post=104663490][/quote]
No sir, they should be given presidential handshake and apartments in gra for job well done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Do you know the leader of the bandits that kidnapped students to extort the government repented and now he's back in the bush.
Now we have more bandits who go around kidnapping students and extort the government then form repentance.
Then the cycle continue
Tomorrow I can also decide to start killing people then next tomorrow I repent and life goes on
I understand the intricacies involved, but bokoharam consist of thousands of people who joined for different reasons, ranging from fear to being misled to being forced, providing incentives for surrender will be beneficial on the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Be logical this can't work, what about case of mistaken identity
I should die for what I didn't do right undecided
I said clear cut cases, besides our legal system is a joke, the premise of defending the guilty because there is a possibility that he can be innocent has made the legal profession a joke, lawyers have become liars, what happens when the innocent has bad lawyers and the guilty has good lawyers, it's a flawed system that we are using

China has started using Ai judges to decide cases, I think that is the way to go, it wouldn't be something harsh like statutory minimums but it will be flexible and very consequentialI wouldn't mind losing 50% of my wealth to the government for a crime, besides it's money that I would have spent on stupid things, government can repurpose that money into welfare progams, but death should always be a possibility particularly if found guilty

I have never been arrested, the probability of me being arrested in my lifetime is very low, if you get arrested even if you are innocent, you are doing something wrong, can be intangible things but the number of innocent people that end up in trouble is very low, less than a percent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Then the cycle continue
Many of the guys that surrendered, surrendered with their families, number up to a thousand according to reports. It goes to show how infested the North East is with bokoharam terrorists, soldiers have been killing killing and we never still kill them finish, you can't blame government for trying different alternatives.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2021
Havertz10:
I said clear cut cases, besides our legal system is a joke, the premise of defending the guilty because there is a possibility that he can be innocent has made the legal profession a joke, lawyers have become liars, what happens when the innocent has bad lawyers and the guilty has good lawyers, it's a flawed system that we are using

China has started using Ai judges to decide cases, I think that is the way to go, it wouldn't be something harsh like statutory minimums but it will be flexible and very consequentialI wouldn't mind losing 50% of my wealth to the government for a crime, besides it's money that I would have spent on stupid things, government can repurpose that money into welfare progams, but death should always be a possibility particularly if found guilty

I have never been arrested, the probability of me being arrested in my lifetime is very low, if you get arrested even if you are innocent, you are doing something wrong, can be intangible things but the number of innocent people that end up in trouble is very low, less than a percent.
It's very to type in the corner of your bedroom cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Havertz10:

Psychological studies shows that such system will just lead to implosion and its impossible in any democracy.

Secondly, it could lead to people going to greater lengths to hide their crimes. For example, i go to steal and i am caught by the shop owner, i will most likely kill the shop owner to avoid being killed. Rapists will most likely kill their victims to avoid being found out and killed (perhaps we can agree that being a rape victim is better than being a dead victim).

You are right about finding what led to him joining and blocking it being the best way to ensure rehabilitation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Amoto94:

This is ad hominem attack. What has my religion got to do with the opinion I just raised which is a common practice in conflict resolution?

Go and check the meaning of "Conflict resolution", and come back and tell me how it applies to terrorism, especially Boko Haram.

I don't even want to argue with you. I feel disgusted that I quoted what you even typed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Amoto94:

I will respond to this. Sometimes in war you allow for rebels to lay down their arms for greater good. And according to the interview granted by one of them he said that some of them were conscripted forcefully and fear of summarily execution prevented them from defecting, when there was an opportunity for them to surrender due to leadership crises and military bombardment they seized the opportunity and have surrendered.
What we should be demanding is that they should be placed on security watch to ascertain whether they're not infiltrators sent by their leaders.
undecided undecided undecided

You would have just saved your strength instead of writing this Trash.

They should be sent to go and meet their creator.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Havertz10:

At the bolded, really? So the less than 1 percent don't deserve to be vindicated?

You don't throw away the baby with bath water, the legal system has loopholes, heck democracy has loopholes, everything has loopholes. Even AI has loopholes as long as its human creating and programming the AI.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

It's very to type in the corner of your bedroom cool
I have encountered police numerous times but my disposition and countenance doesn't make me appear suspicious, I stop listen to their questions and answer them in a civil manner, very polite and respectable to them and they soon reciprocate it, aesthetics matter

Police only harass hooligans or suspicious looking people, can be your hair or the way you dress or talk but police respect polished people, if you didnt know, now you know

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Some people are mad.... I mean Useless set of idiots.

BH that have been killing people for years, Rendering people homeless should be placed under watch and should be forgiven.

Una go dey form Intelligence for Terrorist matter again... I swear una dey mad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Havertz10:
I have encountered police numerous times but my disposition and countenance doesn't make me appear suspicious, I stop listen to their questions and answer them in a civil manner, very polite and respectable to them and they soon reciprocate it, aesthetics matter

Police only harass hooligans or suspicious looking people, can be your hair or the way you dress or talk but police respect polished people, if you didnt know, now you know

SARS harassment of youths hinged on this same premise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2021
nateevs:
How about this for squad depth?

Express midfield in the yellow team grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Emmynator:

At the bolded, really? So the less than 1 percent don't deserve to be vindicated?

You don't throw away the baby with bath water, the legal system has loopholes, heck democracy has loopholes, everything has loopholes. Even AI has loopholes as long as its human creating and programming the AI.
Ai are becoming self taught, they learn to be their own not based on what they were coded with

Their core principles will remain the same and if it's foundations are rationality, it supersedes the peak abilities of human rational intelligence

What about the people that will die because you freed many criminals while trying to rescue that one person inside a million, isn't their life valuable?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

undecided undecided undecided

You would have just saved your strength instead of writing this Trash.

They should be sent to go and meet their creator.

And the 49 virgins will wait for them cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Emmynator:

SARS harassment of youths hinged on this same premise.
I don't need to argue with him further
He's living in fairytale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2021
izzou:

Go and check the meaning of "Conflict resolution", and come back and tell me how it applies to terrorism, especially Boko Haram.

I don't even want to argue with you. I feel disgusted that I quoted what you even typed.
"Among other issues, modern laws of war address the declarations of war, acceptance of surrender and the treatment of prisoners of war; military necessity, along with distinction and proportionality; and the prohibition of certain weapons that may cause unnecessary suffering."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_war
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Kindly confirm na Baba give you this so that I can put all my savings
Fvvvck you sodiki grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Catfishing:

You should be ashamed of yourself for this trash you put up.
stfu I didn't ask you, you that is not ashamed or dumb, give answer and stop reacting without reason
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Amoto94:

Pantami-esque......"most" of you Muslims are sympathetic to Talibans,Isis,isil,bokoharam,bandits, Hezbollah etc cos it is "holy war" or jihad to you guys...

You call releasing boko haram members CONFLICT RESOLUTION? WTF!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12211) (12212) (12213) (12214) (12215) (12216) (12217) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.