Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,340 members, 7,888,077 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862523 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12236) (12237) (12238) (12239) (12240) (12241) (12242) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2021
MaziAlaye:

Man's influence on the pitch was so good for both real Madrid and Croatia
define the influence Na? Influence no face?.. cheesy

You mean they voted him the best cos entertained everyone with good shakushaku? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2021
nateevs:

CHO is not a wing back, and does not have the qualities to do so effectively. We should be pushing for Tuchel to play CHO in his best position, so we can see the best of his potential.

This is similar to playing Chalobah as a left winger, and then criticising him for not being on point.

For those of us who have longed for this era of seeing the youth making it to the first team and playing competitively, we are now worried that we might mis-manage the fruits of decades of hard work.

Livramento was made for that WB position but somehow, we let him slip through.

I want to see CHO played up front on the left for a consistent number of appearances.

What it's Chos best position?

Bro I sat in the cold at Sincil Bank in 2018, weather was like minus 6, watching Chelsea u-21 lose to Lincoln City on penalties in the checkatrade trophy.

Odoi was useless. He played that left wing and was useless. Lincoln were in league 2 at the time so it's not like he was playing against Sergio Ramos and Nesta.

Since that desperately cold night till today, I have never seen any potential in CHO. It's main reason that I was shocked that someone at Bayern was insane enough to bid 35m for CHO, and an equally if not more insane person at Chelsea turned it down.

That guy is a Brighton player at best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
if football is not about stat, then why exactly did Modric win balon D'or when there was Ronaldo, Messi etc that always drop ridiculous stat every season?

Point is, as long as there is no specific metric for choosing balon d'or winner apart from your team winning major trophy and you being integral part of the team.

Jorginho was integral part of the team that won all the trophies this season.
Not like he was winning those trophies from bench like Emerson

Let's not forgot jorginho is Chelsea's highest goal scorer In epl last season.

His influence is underrated because there are other players with more flare in the team but he absolutely achieved more than everyone else.

If Modric could win it, I donot see anyone more deserving of the balon d'or this season than jorginho. Period.
Jorginho is just so unlucky you're not the one in charge of handing out the balon d'or

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Havertz10:
I would loan chobalah out and sign kounde, all these people hyping up him now will be the first to crucify him, a few games doesn't make a player excellent, perfomances over time and experience is what makes a player good, there were so many flaws in his game but guessing those can be overlooked because he is an academy graduate, maintain this energy if the board foolishly abandons their pursuit of kounde and chobalah starts to flop, it's this same mentality that made us to keep having faith in that balloon called zouma instead of signing someone good enough to hold down that position long term
To think this guy rates Havertz. You are a ridiculous human being.

Splash the money on Koundes for what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
nihilistjnr:

What it's Chos best position?

Bro I sat in the cold at Sincil Bank in 2018, weather was like minus 6, watching Chelsea u-21 lose to Lincoln City on penalties in the checkatrade trophy.

Odoi was useless. He played that left wing and was useless. Lincoln were in league 2 at the time so it's not like he was playing against Sergio Ramos and Nesta.

Since that desperately cold night till today, I have never seen any potential in CHO. It's main reason that I was shocked that someone at Bayern was insane enough to bid 35m for CHO, and an equally if not more insane person at Chelsea turned it down.

That guy is a Brighton player at best.
Yesterday I realized Juju was real man, because I cannot explain how we did not cash out on CHO when offers came in for him that year.

CHO littered that left wing with so much shiits that Chalobah almost paid dearly for it. Glad Chalobah stood his ground.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... If I say ziyech pointed to where havertz should pass the ball to

Am I starting an agenda grin grin
It is definitely an agenda man, because last night the 'assist' was more pronounced than the actual goal.

You know that "assist in the final" things na.

This thread na cruise.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jodera:
grin grin
E shock you?? grin

E over-shock me sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:

How far ebuka
I lost some money yesterday angry angry
Boss.... Serves you right. I know say you go play Villarreal to beat chelsea grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Yesterday I realized Juju was real man, because I cannot explain how we did not cash out on CHO when offers came in for him that year.

CHO littered that left wing with so much shiits that Chalobah almost paid dearly for it. Glad Chalobah stood his ground.

Bro, Cho should know he's in last chance saloon now, when TT is trying to turn him into the new Victor Moses.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Skimpledawg:

It is definitely an agenda man, because last night the 'assist' was more pronounced than the actual goal.

You know that "assist in the final" things na.

That's thread na cruise.
Las las, na cruise grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
raumdeuter:

When you are the last man outside the box, best option is to engage sharply, Every attacker will try to get into the box quickly so that any contact becomes a penalty

Pls I will like to know the coach that told you this and tell him to his face that he is a terrible coach.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLequte:

[b]I disagree with this position.

As the last man, you should slow down the attacker, even before he gets to the box. That is the best option.

Others can nick the ball of him as they catch up. There is always strength in numbers.

Every attacker will want to get into the box but none of them will run into a path where they know they will lose the ball. Getting ready and poised for such outcome will deter any attacker from going on that run.

Making the tackle is way riskier. You either give the attacker a 1v1 situation if you miss the tackle, get a red card if your touch is too heavy or if you timed it right you save the day. And that is rare with fast and tricky strikers.

As a defender your aim is not to quickly engage and clear danger. Your main aim is to protect the GK and stop goals. You will achieve that by delaying the striker. It’s not compulsory to do it all alone.

The more the wait, the better your chances because your teammates will regroup and come back to aid you. [/b]

What is so difficult to understand from this egbon dayo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
raumdeuter:

Actually he is

If you can be conceding 7 to Aston Villa then you be gbegbe
Lol Raum
I don miss you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ebukacute:

Boss.... Serves you right. I know say you go play Villarreal to beat chelsea grin
I played correct score 3-0 as you or your baba predicted cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea have accepted a £34m bid from Roma for England striker Tammy Abraham, 23, that includes a buy-back clause. shocked wow mad o

You guys made good money from Tammy...I believe he will come good...The boy is decent at what he does...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I played correct score 3-0 as you or your baba predicted cry cry
Cry me a river... I am still celebrating my super cup trophy... That name is strange to a gonner like u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Leyqute:

You no get job undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
nateevs:

It appears that way because Havertz and Werner are constantly attacking the left, leaving enough space for Alonso to run into. The same is not happening on the right, so CHO is constantly running into a wall of opposition.

CHO is not useless Abeg.

Just like RLC,CHO is about to serve you L that you wont be able to dodge. An obvious one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Skimpledawg:
This our thread dey funny sha...

Now it is how important the assist was and not the goal by Ziyech

grin
as in, when the address is more important than the content of the letter. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
Time to push jorginho agenda further.

If Modric could win balon d'or, why not jorginho?
Bro, these are stats and categories that majorly favour DMs na, Is Modric not a playmaking CM again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jodera:

You are trying to say Havertz couldn't have made that pass because he lacks such intelligence to make such

Na cruise lass lass cheesy cheesy

All of a sudden assist matter, at a point it will be the pre assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
MorataFC:
as in, when the address is more important than the content of the letter. grin
Same assist Mount made at the UCL finals, but, but someone showed him where to place the assist or he won't have scored it.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Bro, these are stats and categories that majorly favour DMs na, Is Modric not a playmaking CM again?
what is his stat in central midfield Na.
Post it.

Let's compare it with other central midfielder like kdb who were also at the world cup but didn't win Balon d'or for some reason you can tell me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jodera:

You would be doing the Lord's work! grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
eitsei:
Jorginho is just so unlucky you're not the one in charge of handing out the balon d'or
well Chelsea player must win balon D'or
Na my own be that.

And it looks like it's easier to push jorginho for now since Kante didn't get to atleast final in Euros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
define the influence Na? Influence no face?.. cheesy

You mean they voted him the best cos entertained everyone with good shakushaku? cheesy

Can't remember what Nedved danced to win it in 2003 despite having lower stats than Henry... also can't remember zidane giving any dancing move to win it in 2006 despite having lower stats... Football is more than stats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
Na my own be that.

And it looks like it's easier to push jorginho for now since Kante didn't get to atleast final in Euros.
nothing is taking away that balon d'or from Messi not that I want to him to win it sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
White (£52m), Ramsdale (£30m), Lokonga (£15m) = £97m

Romelu Lukaku = £97m

I know which business I’d rather do.

-Copied

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
smiley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
Na my own be that.

grin grin grin

How now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gary Neville: "Klopp wouldn’t sign Lukaku in a million years. Neither would probably Pep but Chelsea are the club that have had that type of striker. A Costa, a Drogba, a single point striker, that physical presence that wants to carry that line. It suits Chelsea Football Club."

Lukaku won't be playing Chelsea's first game, most likely front three could be Mount, Werner, Pulisic

(1) (2) (3) ... (12236) (12237) (12238) (12239) (12240) (12241) (12242) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, airmark(m), askit(f), A40(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.