Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10800059 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12260) (12261) (12262) (12263) (12264) (12265) (12266) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
timbros:

Why will you ask me "in the past 7 years" when you made that comment 5 years ago?

Did you ditto Costa based on stats from 2017,18, 19, 20 and 21?

Don't be clever by half bros.

Ok maybe I should extend it.

From 2012 - 2021, how many times did Diego Costa outscore Lukaku in a single season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
nateevs:

This guy na wa.
This is mental sickness on display. I'm wondering what will make one to hate someone else so passionately. Especially someone he has never met in his life.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Lukaku was sold to Everton in 2014 - seven years ago.

Diego Costa was signed for Chelsea in 2014 - seven years ago

Since 2014, how many times has Costa scored more goals than Lukaku in a single season?

Simple question bro cheesy

You dittoed Costa in a Lukaku post in 2016.

Did you make that comment based on their stats of 2017 to 21?

In 2016, both of them have played 2 seasons in their then current teams. Compare those 2 years. Never mind that Costa is a newcomer in the league while Lukaku have mastered the league very well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
macjireh:

Liverpool were lucky tuchel came very late and we had lethargic strikers...with lukaku,,,leme see how liverpool repeats wat happened last season...

bring dem on,,I will only edit my post cheesy tongue

I am not sure you understood me. At some point, after Tuchel came, he overtook Liverpool and was potentially going to eclipse ManU. But somehow Chelsea still capitulated and needed COYS to win the last game against Leicester for Chelsea to qualify as 4th. I do believe Chelsea stand the best chance this season as things stand but nothing is guaranteed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
But how tf is Jesus a backup striker to a team without a striker grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
timbros:

You dittoed Costa in a Lukaku post in 2016.

Did you make that comment based on their stats of 2017 to 21?

In 2016, both of them have played 2 seasons in their then current teams. Compare those 2 years. Never mind that Costa is a newcomer in the league while Lukaku have mastered the league very well.

Bros it really is a simple question.

I made a statement back in 2016 that there was no stat in the world and the world to come to suggest that Costa was better than Lukaku, and you were laughing.

Since then Costa has gone back to the Spanish League where he spent almost a decade. Lukaku has also moved to Italy where he had never played before.

Bros simple question - head to head since 2012 till today, how many times has Costa outscored Lukaku in a single season? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Ok maybe I should extend it.

From 2012 - 2021, how many times did Diego Costa outscore Lukaku in a single season?

If you can't compare them between 2014 (when they both joined their current teams) to 2016 when you made that ridiculous ditto, sorry I'm not continuing this conversation.

I no get strength abeg.

Should I tell you now that DCL is better than, maybe Werner based on what will happen in the future?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WarAgainstBegga: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almajirihunter:
How is Havertz not able to operate effortlessly in left position of attack when he is supposed to be an utility player?

Things we need to ask ourselves.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Bros it really is a simple question.

I made a statement back in 2016 that there was no stat in the world and the world to come to suggest that Costa was better than Lukaku, and you were laughing.

Since then Costa has gone back to the Spanish League where he spent almost a decade. Lukaku has also moved to Italy where he had never played before.

Bros simple question - head to head since 2012 till today, how many times has Costa outscored Lukaku in a single season? grin grin

Because the statement is ridiculous as at the moment you made that comment.

Costa just delivered EPL to us 2 seasons ago with 20 goals. Lukaku 10 that season. The very moment you made that ridiculous statement, Costa was on his way to give us another EPL with 20 goals.

When you made that comment, did you forget Costa just dusted Lukaku 2 seasons ago?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

These things don't matter, he will still walk away with the EPL trophy at the end of the season.

He looked like he was losing it at the beginning of last season till he caught up with everybody and never looked back
and the reason he caught up with everybody was because Liverpool didn't have quality depth in their squad, united were losers, Lampard had a bad month in management. Every season is not Christmas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=nateevs post=104826145][/quote]

There's nothing exciting about this second team ; they might even lose against arsenal under Arteta.... Even the first team lost against against arsenal bar one or two players that weren't included .

Like someone said earlier this league journey is a marathon and not a sprint. Last season I was part of those who wrote city off at the beginning of the season; I know better now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:

You are a......
You deserve a thousand-year ban for mutilating Seun's picture in that manner grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almajirihunter:
that's pep for you, it may be due to his involvement in copa america
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WarAgainstBegga: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
A001:

You deserve a thousand-year ban for mutilating Seun's picture in that manner grin
Funny you grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
timbros:

Because the statement is ridiculous as at the moment you made that comment.

Costa just delivered EPL to us 2 seasons ago with 20 goals. Lukaku 10 that season. The very moment you made that ridiculous statement, Costa was on his way to give us another EPL with 20 goals.

When you made that comment, did you forget Costa just dusted Lukaku 2 seasons ago?

Just answer the question bro

How many times has Costa outscored Lukaku? Between 2012 and 2016 - it was 2-2 btw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Android17:

I am not sure you understood me. At some point, after Tuchel came, he overtook Liverpool and was potentially going to eclipse ManU. But somehow Chelsea still capitulated and needed COYS to win the last game against Leicester for Chelsea to qualify as 4th. I do believe Chelsea stand the best chance this season as things stand but nothing is guaranteed.
its OK...Chelsea are much balanced now and will pose a huge threat to oda top teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WarAgainstBegga: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adisaaowala: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
airmark:
Fraudiola wants to get sacked so he can go and join Messi in PSG soon. The overrated Apari must vomit all Sheikh's papers he swallowed before he should be fired. grin grin grin grin

grin

Cc raumdeuter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Aparinomics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Just answer the question bro

How many times has Costa outscored Lukaku? Between 2012 and 2016 - it was 2-2 btw

grin grin

TIMbros please answer this question, i beg you in the name of TIM?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chelsea 13-0 Weymouth Barkley 3 Hudson-Odoi 2 Thiago Silva 1 James 1 Batshuayi 5! (Other line up decisions not disclosed) Zappacosta, Ampadu, Zouma, Chilwell, Kepa and Emerson all played.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

TIMbros please answer this question, i beg you in the name of TIM?

I tire for Timbros.

The club have swallowed their very expensive L, having had to pay over s hundred million euros to learn the errors of their ways, but Timbros is still arguing because HE couldn't see what Nihilist had been saying for the greater part of a decade. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Trevoh Chalobah played 18 passes into the final third against Crystal Palace, no player across yesterday’s 7 Premier League games managed more.

How much better would he have performed against Son, better than Dias cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
I never see any Chelsea links to Kounde since after that super cup match against Villarreal

Haha
Chalobah don collect shirt like this

#happenings

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
popizaino:

This is the kind of optimism I want from any of us....believe! Believe!!

I also believe Chelsea are favorites to win the league. They have the fire power

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ebukacute:

Hahahahaha... Ibims hojberg na payinti

He is terrible because he was compared to a serial winner and competitor like Jorgiboy. Aside that, he is good compared to his mates
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Buy back clause cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almajirihunter:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, you mean like a BRT bus that has bus conductor but no driver.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
swiz123:

I also believe Chelsea are favorites to win the league. They have the fire power

Welcome to the club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
swiz123:

He is terrible because he was compared to a serial winner and competitor like Jorgiboy. Aside that, he is good compared to his mates
This is Exactly my point. Wetin jorginho take pas am be like to trek from lugbe under bridge reach gwagwalada
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ebukacute:

This is Exactly my point. Wetin jorginho take pas am be like to trek from lugbe under bridge reach gwagwalada

That's a long trek my brother grin grin... Are you sure you don't want to reconsider
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
swiz123:

That's a long trek my brother grin grin... Are you sure you don't want to reconsider
Ask blueangel nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (12260) (12261) (12262) (12263) (12264) (12265) (12266) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.