Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862597 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12262) (12263) (12264) (12265) (12266) (12267) (12268) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13am On Aug 16, 2021
timbros:
Pep with the most expensive lineup in EPL history losing to serial bottlers...

Ramdeuter come o.

Pep has won 3 of the last 4 league titles in the EPL

Rest

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2021
BlueAngel444:
is it the round about or the mosque
Round about ma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Emmynator:

Capping.
E pain am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2021
Anybody in Afghanistan here?

What I'm seeing online is fcking scary embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2021
izzou:

Wetin Nigerian go dey find for Afghanistan? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Emmynator:

Wetin Nigerian go dey find for Afghanistan? grin

With the way I see desperate people flooding the Travel section, making enquiries about strange countries, nothing is impossible sir

grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2021
airmark:

Tim.bros na case. grin

No be ment to dey compare Lukaku to Costa of 2014 to 2016?

Costa goals bring us 2 EPL titles. Na wetin I being wan emphasis when I dey type EPL before Nihilist say I dey cap trash. Now una wan use the same EPL goals measure them. Oya make I bring the stats? Una dey backtrack grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Rest

That doesn't explain why Pep, with the most expensive lineup in the history of EPL will lose to a banter club grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Rest
while Conte has one of the last two Serie A tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Rest
Tuchel has competed in the last 2 UCL finals and won one. Can you remember what you were up to the last time Pep won one?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2021
timbros:

No be ment to dey compare Lukaku to Costa of 2014 to 2016?

Costa goals bring us 2 EPL titles. Na wetin I being wan emphasis when I dey type EPL before Nihilist say I dey cap trash. Now una wan use the same EPL goals measure them. Oya make I bring the stats? Una dey backtrack grin grin

This comment is trash. Careless cappings

That's why I reminded you that Kane just won not only golden boot but even top assister in the league, and Spurs didnt even make top 6.

Costa's goals did not bring us any 2 EPL trophies, stop it abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2021
izzou:

i'm disappointed, I expected Americans to use psychological warfare, brute force can't work, people will support their brothers even if they are bad people over foreigners, Americans wasted trillions, at the end, it was all a waste, things will only go downhill from here for the people there and they can only have themselves to blame, painful to see the rights of people stripped from them but that's the reality of the world today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

A striker is what they need not Grealish,
that's why I said that grealish transfer looked sketchy but some people came after me, they will still sign a striker, it's painfully obvious at this point, I hope that they don't grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Done deal, Abraham to roma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Havertz10:
i'm disappointed, I expected Americans to use psychological warfare, brute force can't work, people will support their brothers even if they are bad people over foreigners, Americans wasted trillions, at the end, it was all a waste, things will only go downhill from here for the people there and they can only have themselves to blame, painful to see the rights of people stripped from them but that's the reality of the world today

Trump engineered the release of Mullah Barader in 2018 (He will be the new President of the Taliban Government in Afghan.

Trump engineered the release of 5000 taliban members as part of the peace talks even though the Afghan government and Pakistan Prime minister was totally against it.

Infact the Trump administration didn’t include the Afghan government in the peace talks. That one year relieve has help the taliban to regroup, strengthen their supply lines, get them imprisoned members and perfected their plans post US full troop withdrawal.

And then the US were withdrawing their troops with all their ammunition left behind. The Airbase that the Taliban captured had the armory stocked and A-29 Tucano and attack helicopters all stocked. The US practically gave the Taliban an Airforce.

20 wasted years and trillion of dollars down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thecassanova:

Barkley at 21 was boosting EPL with 16g+a, Everton goal of the season & getting nominated for young PFA award. But the highlight of RLC career they’re praising so high was minimal to Barkley’s Everton career. RLC is 25 and he has not performed half of what Barkley did at 21.

Same people writing long excuses, ascribing calf injury for RLC inefficiencies will not point out Barkley long-term harmspring injury when he joined us. What a Penkelemess!

You see on this issue of RLC,I would rather allow time to vindicate me just as it did on salah, than waste my time to try to convince anyone again.

Below was me as far back as 2014 ranting on the issue of salah and Willian on Facebook.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Havertz10:

Bros it was not a waste,they achieved their AIM,they can't be there FOREVER.....they trained and funded their army but the Afghan people in their HEARTS they want sharia and an Islamic state over the "infidels"(Americans)

Tell me how over 300,000 Afghan armies trained and funded by the US will just succumb to just 75,000 Taliban foot soldiers WITHOUT A FIGHT.....just like pantanmi and northern Nigeria, an Islamic state governed by SHARIA is what they have ever wanted,so let them live with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
BikeMan:
Tuchel has competed in the last 2 UCL finals and won one. Can you remember what you were up to the last time Pep won one?
shocked oh my, this has to be intellectual theft cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

didn't pep win local league without a striker, did Nuno beat him with a striker

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Rest

Lampard and Arteta will win EPL with that mancity squad.....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

If he cant nurture a striker from man city Academy then their Academy should be scrapped,not everytime SIGN,SIGN,SIGN...Let him find a relatively unknown gem and develop talent too na,oh he is cheque book manager!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tuchel’s demeanour around the place, one source describes it as “like he’s been around for years rather than six months”— It is understood he already regards Chelsea as the best club he has ever been employed at. [The Athletic] #CFC

Thomas spoke with the Weymouth squad after the friendly at Cobham. Absolute class! �

Tuchel went into chelsea’s pre-season telling players that they had an ‘open canvas’ and said to individual players: “this is your chance to shine” ahead of the new season. TheAthleticUK

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ideaball:

Lampard and arteta will not win any epl with this mancity squad

Lampard and arteta are trash coaches and they should be in the championship

Now rest .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Chelsea working on outgoings.. Close to leaving - Kenedy (loan), Miazga (loan), Ugbo (perm), Abraham (perm). Not so close - Bakayoko (talks - perm), Rahman (talks - loan), Sterling (talks - loan), Barkley, Drinkwater, and Zappacosta (no takers yet).

Chelsea will reportedly push again to sign Jules Kounde 'in the next few days'....

N'Golo Kante felt discomfort in his ankle before the Super Cup final and played with some pain. Tuchel does expect him back this week though and he should be available for Arsenal.

copied – Simon Phillips
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Batshuayi to extend his contract and sent out on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
izzou:

With the way I see desperate people flooding the Travel section, making enquiries about strange countries, nothing is impossible sir

grin
grin grin grin grin

I'd like to think that Nigeria isn't that bad, that a Nigerian will prefer to go to Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
andrew444:

Lampard and arteta will not win any epl with this mancity squad

Lampard and arteta are trash coaches and they should be in the championship

Now rest .

Will Pep win EPL and champions league for arsenal with pepe, Willian,Martinelli,saka and balogun as attackers?

You too rest!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ideaball:

Will Pep win EPL and champions league for arsenal with pepe, Willian,Martinelli,saka and balogun as attackers?

You too rest!!!

Who will even give Lampard or arteta the coaching job at mancity?

If to win epl easy ole for don win am with Man U squad

Why will pep coach a small club like arsenal ?

Even nff go reject arteta or Lampard as super eagles coach

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ideaball:

You too rest!!!
You didn't say anything about lampard again grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
BikeMan:

Pep has won 2 CL, when Tuchel wins 2 lets have the discussion

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ideaball:

If they have the ability someone would have hired them

Lampfraud was given the team who won the CL and got sacked at it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12262) (12263) (12264) (12265) (12266) (12267) (12268) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Jodera and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.