Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10826325 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12362) (12363) (12364) (12365) (12366) (12367) (12368) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
MorataFC:
You are right sir.
Two different petitions.....wow shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thecassanova:
I almost had a heart attack with the beginning of this tweet thinking Germany is searching for a new coach grin
Bro, we for riot o.

I don't care, we for riot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Actman05:
Four academy boys, raised (in part) in South London, born in the space of 437 days, all now playing in Serie A and living within relatively close distance of each other.
that's why young players will continue signing into the chelsea program

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ibime:

No need for Kounde
if not now then January, Sevilla might receive sense then and Tuchel might have a better understanding of Sarr and Ampadu

But if Odoi is going on loan to Dortmund, mehn they should offer €55m for Kounde or €50m with add ons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chelsea have informed Koundé agent that they are willing to make one last attempt to sign the France International after their latest offer was turned down. {ABC Sevilla}

For Kounde, Chelsea have found Sevilla have taken a non-negotiable stance and are requesting €65 million. The Blues have arguably weakened their negotiating position by selling Kurt Zouma to West Ham for £29.8m ($41m) without a guaranteed replacement. {Goal}

Chelsea are keen to do a deal for Saul if it can be done as a straight loan but the Spanish champions want a clause that makes it likely to become a permanent deal for £34 million ($47m). The 26-year-old is keen to move to Stamford Bridge. {@NizaarKinsella / Goal} lol, ATM want to force Saul down our throats be like they know we will sign Rice or Tchouameni next summer grin

Borussia Dortmund have reached agreement with Callum Hudson-odoi but Chelsea have not decided to let him go. {Sky Germany \ @Sky_MaxB}
good for Odoi, hope he increases his stats and confidence cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Bro, we for riot o.

I don't care, we for riot.
I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happens, tuchel will soon outgrow that head coach designation, marina and co wouldn't be comfortable giving him managerial powers, hopefully he remains grounded for now at least but i'm sure that he would eventually want to build a team in his image.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Havertz10:
I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happens, tuchel will soon outgrow that head coach designation, marina and co wouldn't be comfortable giving him managerial powers, hopefully he remains grounded for now at least but i'm sure that he would eventually want to build a team in his image.
i also think tuchel fighting marina is inevitable...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Marcel Sabitzer joins FC Bayern from RB Leipzig on a permanent move for €16m fee. Next stop for Bayern is Dortmund cheesy

Another midfielder, Ilaix Moriba, goes for €15m and we need a midfielder. We still yet to loan Saul nor bid for Tchouameni (Chelsea supposedly halted their pursuit of Tchouameni this summer because they felt as though he needed more experience before moving to Stamford Bridge).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tiemoue Bakayoko's move to AC Milan is a two-year loan with obligation to buy that could get up to €20m euros.

Bakayoko was bought for €40m, has been on loans for the past 3 season, which means much of the money has been recouped shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Marcel Sabitzer joins FC Bayern from RB Leipzig on a permanent move for €16m fee. Next stop for Bayern is Dortmund cheesy

Another midfielder, Ilaix Moriba, goes for €15m and we need a midfielder. We still yet to loan Saul nor bid for Tchouameni (Chelsea supposedly halted their pursuit of Tchouameni this summer because they felt as though he needed more experience before moving to Stamford Bridge).
by the time Bayern is done with Bundesliga everyone's eyes go clear ..

Bayern are doing point and kill

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Singapore1:

by the time Bayern is done with Bundesliga everyone's eyes go clear ..

Bayern are doing point and kill

Not surprised..

It's called Bayernliga for a reason

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Rudigar lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Actman05:
Four academy boys, raised (in part) in South London, born in the space of 437 days, all now playing in Serie A and living within relatively close distance of each other.

Interestingly, they're all of Nigerian descent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Griffon:

Interestingly, they're all of Nigerian descent.
Is boga related to Nigeria?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Actman05:

Is boga related to Nigeria?

Oh, was that Boga? I was even thinking the lad on Sassulo's jersey is Ike Ugbo. My bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Griffon:

Oh, was that Boga? I was even thinking the lad on Sassulo's jersey is Ike Ugbo. My bad.
Ugbo is in Belgium
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
BREAKING : Un-named premier league club has made an enquiry to Chelsea about a permanent deal for Hudson Odoi.

- Sky

Breaking: Leicester City are the club to have made an enquiry over a permanent deal for Callum Hudson-Odoi.

[via Adam Newson]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Actman05:
BREAKING : Un-named premier league club has made an enquiry to Chelsea about a permanent deal for Hudson Odoi.

- Sky

Breaking: Leicester City are the club to have made an enquiry over a permanent deal for Callum Hudson-Odoi.

[via Adam Newson]

What do you guys think?
Permanent deal to Leicester, a direct rival or a loan to Dortmund?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Actman05:

What do you guys think?
I would prefer the latter, wouldn't want another Sallah or Debruyne situation in the near future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Actman05:

- Sky

[via Adam Newson]
loan him to Dortmund, let's see what he is capable of, if he is good, sell ziyech next season and bring him back as a squad player with more game time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
A001:

I would prefer the latter, wouldn't want another Sallah or Debruyne situation in the near future.
Lol, if he joins B. Rodgers Leicester expect him to score against Chelsea.
As they say it's a Chelsea thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Actman05:

What do you guys think?
I would sanction an outright sale unless we want to keep him as a WB option. I don't fancy him as a good winger but he will thrive well as WB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amoto94:

I would sanction an outright sale unless we want to keep him as a WB option. I don't fancy him as a good winger but he will thrive well as WB.
I think if he is to go to Dortmund, he will play on the wings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chelsea are ready to let Tino Anjorin join Lokomotiv Moscow in an £18million move.

But they are asking for a £25m buy-back clause to be inserted into the deal.

- Andy Dillon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Breaking: Tino Anjorin is close to joining Lokomotiv Moscow in a loan deal that includes a £17M option to buy, and a £34M buy-back option.

� Nizaar Kinsella - GOAL

� @TheChelseaFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Actman05:
Breaking: Tino Anjorin is close to joining Lokomotiv Moscow in a loan deal that includes a £17M option to buy, and a £34M buy-back option.

� Nizaar Kinsella - GOAL

� @TheChelseaFC

Fair enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amoto94:

CHO will ball hard on the left wing in Dortmund. His best performances have always come when he plays on the left.

But as for us, I do think TT is indeed planning to keep him as a WB option.

As for tour earlier question, I'd 100% prefer a loan deal at Dortmund.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
I had to recheck if this is actually PL website embarassed

Arsenal na shit abeg

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
E don happen

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
OFFICIAL: Danny Drinkwater has joined Reading on a season-long loan.

� @TheChelseaFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
IFuckYourMama:
I had to recheck if this is actually PL website embarassed

Arsenal na shit abeg

Because their game is televised locally?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheLequte:

Because their game is televised locally?
Chelsea vs Crystal palace was broadcast too on Nta so I don't know what he's on about

(1) (2) (3) ... (12362) (12363) (12364) (12365) (12366) (12367) (12368) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.