Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10826126 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12363) (12364) (12365) (12366) (12367) (12368) (12369) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheLequte:
E don happen

I think it's okay

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Chelsea vs Crystal palace was broadcast too on Nta so I don't know what he's on about
are you an Assnal fan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

are you an Assnal fan?
No, but at least if I want to troll them i won't twist things to the extreme, Check the EPL site again after the international break and you'll see another fixture other than arsenal's being broadcast at 3:00pm on those local stations

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Chelsea vs Crystal palace was broadcast too on Nta so I don't know what he's on about

If that’s what he was on about he must be a JJC because one EPL game is televised locally every Saturday if the PL is on. Last week it was Leeds vs Burnley.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No, but at least if I want to troll them i won't twist things to the extreme, Check the EPL site again after the international break and you'll see another fixture other than arsenal's being broadcast at 3:00pm on those local stations
I dey catch cruise, forget....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
izzou:

I think it's okay

Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheLequte:

If that’s what he was on about he must be a JJC because one EPL game is televised locally every Saturday if the PL is on. Last week it was Leeds vs Burnley.
Die that JJC talk.

And stop talking with saliva on your mouth angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheLequte:

Why?

According to the image you attached, it's for international games.

It's not like they play much of it yearly.

Also, the female matches may be generating as much as the males.

I feel it's okay sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

Die that JJC talk.

And stop talking with saliva on your mouth angry

Ignorant syphillitic JJC.

So you actually thought Arsenal’s game being televised locally is a consequence of their downfall.

What a doofus. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Havertz10:
I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happens, tuchel will soon outgrow that head coach designation, marina and co wouldn't be comfortable giving him managerial powers, hopefully he remains grounded for now at least but i'm sure that he would eventually want to build a team in his image.
I haven't seen much of Tuchel to know how he'd play out club politics with the top management here. It is obvious he wants to build his own team that would have his imprints and with time, this could head to tussle between him and Marina

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
izzou:

According to the image you attached, it's for international games.

It's not like they play much of it yearly.

Also, the female matches may be generating as much as the males.

I feel it's okay sha

The devil is actually in the details. I haven’t taken a position on this yet. Won’t until I get more info

But e funny die when you said they don’t play much yearly grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Skimpledawg:

I haven't seen much of Tuchel to know how he'd play out club politics with the top management here. It is obvious he wants to build his own team that would have his imprints and with time, this could head to tussle between him and Marina

Check out why Tuchel left PSG and BVB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheLequte:
E don happen
They are both useless though
I can't remember when Ireland qualified for a major tournament

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheLequte:

Ignorant syphillitic JJC.

So you actually thought Arsenal’s game being televised locally is a consequence of their downfall.

What a doofus. undecided
The guy mumu too much, he's been looking for attention since morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheLequte:

Check out why Tuchel left PSG and BVB
I was going to mention that but I don't have much info on it yet.

Will read it up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheLequte:

The devil is actually in the details. I haven’t taken a position on this yet. Won’t until I get more info

But e funny die when you said they don’t play much yearly grin

But it's true na

How many matches have they played this year?

And I think International players are mostly on allowances. Or am I wrong?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
iamoyindamola:

The guy mumu too much, he's been looking for attention since morning grin

I fuu.ck up be that. I for no reply am. I for leave am as e dey waka on hin way to the evil forest.

Alo ramirami things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
izzou:

But it's true na

How many matches have they played this year?

And I think International players are mostly on allowances. Or am I wrong?

No, you’re not sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
wink

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Roland17
It seems Marco Silva is on the rise again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Marcel Sabitzer joins FC Bayern from RB Leipzig on a permanent move for €16m fee. Next stop for Bayern is Dortmund cheesy

Another midfielder, Ilaix Moriba, goes for €15m and we need a midfielder. We still yet to loan Saul nor bid for Tchouameni (Chelsea supposedly halted their pursuit of Tchouameni this summer because they felt as though he needed more experience before moving to Stamford Bridge).

The person in white behind Bayern in the picture is that Chelsea picking up Leipzigs Werner, leverkusens Harvetz and Dortmunds Pulisic

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na wetin people dey use emotion sign petition on top be this o....

Jodera u are not wrong, neither is the replay we all watched after the mat h wrong.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Singapore1:

by the time Bayern is done with Bundesliga everyone's eyes go clear ..

Bayern are doing point and kill

Why Bayern is not leaving Chelsea to point and kill Pulisic Werner and harvetz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
kingBolton:
Roland17

M. Silva historically has good starts so I won't read too much into what is going on with Fulham. Fulham have the roster to win the EFL Championship/ return to the EPL. A good start but still too early and if he succeeds, I hope he does not jump ship to a bigger club because that has always been his failure. He needs some stability.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea have informed Koundé agent that they are willing to make one last attempt to sign the France International after their latest offer was turned down. {ABC Sevilla}

For Kounde, Chelsea have found Sevilla have taken a non-negotiable stance and are requesting €65 million. The Blues have arguably weakened their negotiating position by selling Kurt Zouma to West Ham for £29.8m ($41m) without a guaranteed replacement. {Goal}

Chelsea are keen to do a deal for Saul if it can be done as a straight loan but the Spanish champions want a clause that makes it likely to become a permanent deal for £34 million ($47m). The 26-year-old is keen to move to Stamford Bridge. {@NizaarKinsella / Goal} lol, ATM want to force Saul down our throats be like they know we will sign Rice or Tchouameni next summer grin

Borussia Dortmund have reached agreement with Callum Hudson-odoi but Chelsea have not decided to let him go. {Sky Germany \ @Sky_MaxB}
good for Odoi, hope he increases his stats and confidence cool

If this boy want to turn his career around, he should take the first available flight to Germany.
At Dortmund, he's guaranteed more playing time on his favourite left wing while he will likely sit on the bench or asked to play right wing back at Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
kingBolton:
Roland17

This man is a fraud!
I don't know who prepare concoctions for him to secure coaching jobs. His team are always in disarray after good starts. What kinda below -par coach is this?
Before you know it, one premier league team would fire their manager and hire him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

If this boy want to turn his career around, he should take the first available flight to Germany.
At Dortmund, he's guaranteed more playing time on his favourite left wing while he will likely sit on the bench or asked to play right wing back at Chelsea.
Tuchel and Chelsea are holding the deal up, likely until they see if they can sign Kounde or not
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Conor Gallagher: "If I can copy Mason Mount's path (to Chelsea’s first team), I would be buzzing."

Jorginho and Kante missing in football training for third countries. They both have injuries issues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why Bayern is not leaving Chelsea to point and kill Pulisic Werner and harvetz
I know you will always disagree but it is the truth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2021
This video is annoying and funny at the same time grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMh8JK1xwLU

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Deadline day.

Be like say things go happen today, for our end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2021
izzou:
This video is annoying and funny at the same time grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMh8JK1xwLU

grin grin

I lost it when he started pointing like Jorginho grin

That goal sweet sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (12363) (12364) (12365) (12366) (12367) (12368) (12369) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder, andrewbaba44 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.