Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,893 members, 7,876,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10802179 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12366) (12367) (12368) (12369) (12370) (12371) (12372) ... (19506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
BlueMann:
The board will now turn their attention to Kounde. Still a possibility, as reiterated by Mr Romano and Mr Kinsella.

Tonight's gonna be interesting.
make them no over pay o, we were not prepared to spend €5m on Saul but did in the last few moments. Better than being forced to buy him anyway
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Almajirihunter:
cheesy
cool abi, as Kante is injured, we better call saul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Saul Niguez to Chelsea is almost done... Clubs are in process of completing paperwork right now. - @caughtoffside

Chelsea now cautiously hopeful of completing the loan signing of Saul with an option to buy him at the end of the season. Some serious hard work has gone on to get this one moving again today #cfc Follow the @TeleFootball transfer MattLaw

Signing a CB was not a priority, seeing as Chelsea are willing to loan out Sarr and Ampadu

It was not even supposed to be a discussion... we had 9 defenders b4 zoumas exit brot it to 8 of which 5 are CBs,,so Y were we looking for an additional CB....getting Saul is d best decision from d board

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sparekey:
Here we go....
Just saw some of his YouTube highlights

I am glad we have a midfielder that can shoot outside the box

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
BlueAngel444:
make them no over pay o, we were not prepared to spend €5m on Saul but did in the last few moments. Better than being forced to buy him anyway

Nah I don't think Chelsea will pay that release clause.

€60-65m if e too much lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ampadu contract extension for three more sessions and goes to serie A Venezia for loan

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
macjireh:

It was not even supposed to be a discussion... we had 9 defenders b4 zoumas exit brot it to 8 of which 5 are CBs,,so Y were we looking for an additional CB....getting Saul is d best decision from d board

let's see if that's true
We have Silva 36yrs old
Cesar is a RB

Rudiger and Christensen haven't extended their contracts yet

That's our four first team CBs for a back 3

Now Chalobah is a DM that played well as a RCB, that makes five, if Odoi stays and plays RWB and not Cesar

Ampadu is gone, Sarr will likely follow, him no given get squad like Ampadu. Make we pray say we no go get any injuries for defense

I also agree that getting Saul was the best decision, heard Saul can play defense as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
BlueAngel444:
let's see if that's true
We have Silva 36yrs old
Cesar is a RB

Rudiger and Christensen haven't extended their contracts yet

That's our four first team CBs for a back 3

Now Chalobah is a DM that played well as a RCB, that makes five, if Odoi stays and plays RWB and not Cesar

Ampadu is gone, Sarr will likely follow, him no given get squad like Ampadu. Make we pray say we no go get any injuries for defense

I also agree that getting Saul was the best decision, heard Saul can play defense as well.
let's see how we can use our available CBs till January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chelsea paying €4m loan fee for Saul Niguez and they will have €35m option to buy. Player is not flying to London tonight. Player, Chelsea and Atletico all in agreement. All working hard to make sure deal is done by tonight's deadline.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wolves are working on a deal to sign highly-rated Marseille midfielder Boubacar Kamara. Would be permanent as 21yo has only a year to left terms. #WWFC have also made bid for an unnamed striker prior to tonight’s deadline @TheAthleticUK

Didn't we want this Kamara, hope this doesn't mean United are signing Neves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
BlueMann:

Nah I don't think Chelsea will pay that release clause.

€60-65m if e too much lipsrsealed
There has not been a 'single contact' between #Chelsea and Sevilla today over a deal for Jules Kounde. A deal appears 'totally off as of now'. [via @Glongari]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Segedinho:

Just saw some of his YouTube highlights

I am glad we have a midfielder that can shoot outside the box

This is my excitement too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
popizaino:

This is my excitement too.
plus line breaking passes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
why do i feel Saul is an upgrade to Kovacic. I mean he is also a link between defence and attack with more vision and shooting from range
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
The fact he can shoot alone is something to cherish, also seems to have bagged goals against big sides. Don’t know but he used to be one of the first name on the Athletico team list and if I could recall was captained them against Liverpool last year, wonder why he fell out of favour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Almajirihunter:
The fact he can shoot alone is something to cherish, also seems to have bagged goals against big sides. Don’t know but he used to be one of the first name on the Athletico team list and if I could recall was captained them against Liverpool last year, wonder why he fell out of favour
Marina did this to him and he ran to us.., be happy mate grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
zeusis:
why do i feel Saul is an upgrade to Kovacic. I mean he is also a link between defence and attack with more vision and shooting from range
You took it off my hand.

He is more of kovacic kinda player than kante n jorg

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
I love #TransferDeadlineDay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
How did Brighton sign Cucurella for £15m and Barca are still managing Alba?

cc: Debroslink, Homesteady

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
BlueAngel444:

There has not been a 'single contact' between #Chelsea and Sevilla today over a deal for Jules Kounde. A deal appears 'totally off as of now'. [via @Glongari]

Make we just forget the guy for now.

Lukaku + Saul = A 7/10 or an 8/10 window for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

Nemanja Vidic the best defender in EPL history joined Inter Milan to play in Yuropa cup

Kaka joined MLS, Ronaldinho joined Brazilian league

So shame don catch you say Boatank joined a team after you spent many hours crying like a bushbaby that he wont get a club?

Vidic, Kaka, Terry, Ferdinand, Puyol, Maldini, Carvalho, Cannavaro at 31, were all playing in UCL. The calamitous defender, Boathand, had to beg and beg cap in hand, to play in YUROPA league where he rightfully belongs. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Good. We no need am

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Ampadu contract extension for three more sessions and goes to serie A Venezia for loan

A disappointing development.

Ampadu can play at a higher level than this. Nobody will notice him in Venezia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ibime:

A disappointing development.

Ampadu can play at a higher level than this. Nobody will notice him in Venezia

Swrs. I even thought it was Valencia when I first saw the news.

Ampadu's progress has been disappointing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Capaldi:

Chelsea still paying price for Antonio Conte's disastrous £187m transfer spending spree. An article on Conte disastrous transfers.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-transfers-conte-morata-bakayoko-24871510

Very useless article, written based on assumption and rumours.

Even when Conte subsequently blamed Chelsea for going for numerous average players, rather than spending big on few above average players, Mirror still wrote this nonsense and you had to paste it here. grin

Conte: “It was a pity that it didn’t happen and Romelu is showing with my Inter that my idea was right and also Van Dijk has shown with Liverpool that my idea was right for the club.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fuel price has increased in fueling stations. It's been long I purchased fuel, because nepa has been giving us light steadily but it seems they've gone back to default mode. Litre now #200.

Thought the PIB hasn't gone into effect? Does this mean if it finally go into effect, a litre of fuel might sell for #300 and above at fueling stations?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chelsea is a serious club.

Omo I haven't been able to say this in a while but goddamit mehn....

Marina and her pantless tricks have done it again!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
3minssex:
Fuel price has increased in fueling stations. It's been long I purchased fuel, because nepa has been giving us light steadily but it seems they've gone back to default mode. Litre now #200.

Thought the PIB hasn't gone into effect? Does this mean if it finally go into effect, a litre of fuel might sell for #300 and above at fueling stations?

Just fueled my car with 5000 just now and got about 30 liters, you sure it’s not just there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Chelsea is a serious club.

Omo I haven't been able to say this in a while but goddamit mehn....

Marina and her pantless tricks have done it again!
This is what they ought to have done after Conte’s first season, instead they filled the club with fringe players. Thank God they have learnt their lessons. Buy few quality to already winning team and see the them win more instead of going for quantity.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
hensben:
This is what they ought to have done after Conte’s first season, instead they filled the club with fringe players. Thank God they have learnt their lessons. Buy few quality to already winning team and see the them win more instead of going for quantity.

Stupid transfer policy that they should have jettisoned since.

Conte : “I think I’m a bit of a disaster to convince the club to buy the players,” Antonio Conte said in an epic news conference on Friday; one that saw him also call out the media for being too negative and imply that the club would be stupid if they sacked him.

“In this aspect I can improve a lot. I have to learn a lot from the other coaches, the other managers, in that aspect.”

I have to speak more with the managers who are very, very good to persuade their clubs to spend money and buy top players.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dual won't be flying in to London tonight. He'll do his medicals and sign the contract there in Spain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12366) (12367) (12368) (12369) (12370) (12371) (12372) ... (19506) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stulp16, Omoluabi16(m), a4turitoroman, rooftops, odizeey(m), andrewbaba44, patrickmuf(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.