Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,097 members, 7,980,885 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11336234 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12600) (12601) (12602) (12603) (12604) (12605) (12606) ... (20068) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:06am On Oct 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

AJ has a chance vs Wilder but should not dare Fury

AJ wen no sabi block/ cover. Even him enemies go tell am for dream to steer clear off the Gypsy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2021
afrodoc2:
But SugarHill has to tell us what they do at Kronk. The same way his uncle turned Tommy Hearns into The Hitman he has turned Fury into a knockout artist.

The idea is to keep on hammering until your opponent gives out...
If Fury was a natural puncher, he would have sparked Wilder out in Seven but since he doesn't have that, do the next best thing...Keep on battering till your opponent gives out... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:07am On Oct 10, 2021
olabode89:

Wilder will spark him out in round 1. He can't take the right hand from Wilder.

grin grin grin grin grin Shey na our brother u dey talk about like dis?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 6:08am On Oct 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Usyk is a different breed from these guys...
Fury has the size advantage but Usyk isn't called the Cat for nothing...
As much as I want to see AJ get schooled by Fury.
A Fury vs Usyk fight would really make sense now.
Then we'll see if he can stand a proper boxer.
I bet he won't be called the Cat after facing Fury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:08am On Oct 10, 2021
olabode89:

Wilder will spark him out in round 1. He can't take the right hand from Wilder.

Everyone don sabi Wilders style AJ can also hug him and wear him. Also AJ has better knockout power than Fury

All those depending on 1 equalizer punch no dey work, nowadays people will study you and plan for you.

I think AJ has a chance vs Wilder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:08am On Oct 10, 2021
Roland17:

AJ wen no sabi block/ cover. Even him enemies go tell am for dream to steer clear off the Gypsy.

AJ Sparks Wilder out.... Everyone who knows Wilder knows his career has been full of less than stellar opponents maybe with the exception of Ortiz(Dude was a grand pa when the fought though so don't know if that counts)...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Everyone don sabi Wilders style AJ can also hug him and wear him. Also AJ has better knockout power than Fury

All those depending on 1 equalizer punch no dey work, nowadays people will study you and plan for you.

I think AJ has a chance vs Wilder

E no dey work and he caught fury in 2 out of their 3 fights. Remember that AJ does not move his head and he has got a questionable heart, chin and cardio.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10am On Oct 10, 2021
Roland17:

No forget say Wilder also claimed to be from Benin

He even traveled to Naija to collect jazz from Segedinho

You no see the ojuju calabar attire and mask he wear enter ring

Clown
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2021
jonsnow92:
As much as I want to see AJ get schooled by Fury.
A Fury vs Usyk fight would really make sense now.
Then we'll see if he can stand a proper boxer.
I bet he won't be called the Cat after facing Fury.

Usyk's a proper boxer, don't know what you've seen of him that makes you think he isn't...This guy could have sparked AJ out..

AJ might win the rematch if he abuses his power, but Usyk's the cleanest boxer I've seen in a while...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:12am On Oct 10, 2021
olabode89:

E no dey work and he caught fury in 2 out of their 3 fights. Remember that AJ does not move his head and he has got a questionable heart, chin and cardio.

Personally all those 2 times were Fury just taking him for granted. AJ will match properly vs Wilder

That Bendel Insurance punch will be neutralized
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2021
Roland17:

Bros... our broda don run boxing format for 8 years, na to retire after him second fight against Usyk. How he made it this far as a glass canon is miraculous.

He should stay away from Wilder o, believe he has a better chance against Fury. Wilder will connect in rd 1 and AJ's soul will take a trip to Sagamu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

AJ Sparks Wilder out.... Everyone who knows Wilder knows he career has been full of less than stellar opponents maybe with the exception of Ortiz(Dude was a grand pa when the fought though so don't know if that counts)...

I no trust AJ at all at all.. Any fight wen go past 7 and AJ neva knock the pesin down? You are on your own..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2021
Roland17:

I no trust AJ at all at all.. Any fight wen go past 7 and AJ neva knock the pesin down? You are on your own..

grin grin. He's gone the distance a few times so I think he can manage a few more if he ever needs to...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:14am On Oct 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

No forget say Wilder also claimed to be from Benin

He even traveled to Naija to collect jazz from Segedinho

You no see the ojuju calabar attire and mask he wear enter ring

Clown

Kukuma kill me Dayo.. Na who chop fufu and amala pass na him go win when Wilder and AJ meet grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:15am On Oct 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Personally all those 2 times were Fury just taking him for granted. AJ will match properly vs Wilder

That Bendel Insurance punch will be neutralized

Bros, AJ will be attempting jabs next thing na 1-2 from Wilder and AJ will be put to sleep.

Did you notice anything about the counts for Fury when he was knocked down? pretty slow, I think he should have been counted out.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16am On Oct 10, 2021
Roland17:

Same with Wilder. I think AJ can take punch and last better than Wilder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:18am On Oct 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

grin grin. He's gone the distance a few times so I think he can manage a few more if he ever needs to...

Even you yoursef know say AJ no get the conditioning. Look at it this way. Wilder lost but somehow stayed in a fight against Fury, a boxer who has almost 40 pounds on him. Shebi you watch our Shagamu broda last fight? Tell me with a straight face say AJ go beat Wilder if fight no finish before 7 rounds? Abeg, e neva recover from the one wen Usyk beat am.. Na Wilder wen him blood dey vex na him u dey send am go meet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19am On Oct 10, 2021
olabode89:

Bros, AJ will be attempting jabs next thing na 1-2 from Wilder and AJ will be put to sleep.

Did you notice anything about the counts for Fury when he was knocked down? pretty slow, I think he should have been counted out.

Those knockdown by Wilder on Fury were not clean shots or punches. Some even look like shoves

The first fight that was Wilders cleanest and best punch and Fury ate it like a champ. Stood up. Wilder did not believe anyone could get up from that punch

Since that time he took all Wilder's confidence most of Wilders va Fury was Deontay waiting and hoping to get lucky with his wild swings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:19am On Oct 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Same with Wilder. I think AJ can take punch and last better than Wilder.

He would need more than just amala/ eba to come out unscathed. His chin has always betrayed him...Same can be said of Wilder I guess. Wilder got Fury to the mat twice, that means a lot..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2021
olabode89:

They were slow counts but i think Fury would have stood up with quicker counts. He was just eating up the clock to try to recover.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Roland17:

Even you yoursef know say AJ no get the conditioning. Look at it this way. Wilder lost but somehow stayed in a fight against Fury, a boxer who has almost 40 pounds on him. Shebi you watch our Shagamu broda last fight? Tell me with a straight face say AJ go beat Wilder if fight no finish before 7 rounds? Abeg, e neva recover from the one wen Usyk beat am.. Na Wilder wen him blood dey vex na him u dey send am go meet.

No boxer has perfect 12 rounds conditioning...Not even Fury... Wilder mainly lasted because Fury can't finish. Aj's a different matter , he's a heavyweight that can finish....Put AJ in for Fury, he would have sparked Wilder out in the 7th...
You guys are underestimating AJ...Na my guy be that ooo grin grin

But Usyk is still my GOAT... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:26am On Oct 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Those knockdown by Wilder on Fury were not clean shots or punches. Some even look like shoves

The first fight that was Wilders cleanest and best punch and Fury ate it like a champ. Stood up. Wilder did not believe anyone could get up from that punch

Since that time he took all Wilder's confidence most of Wilders va Fury was Deontay waiting and hoping to get lucky with his wild swings

The first knockdown connected cleanly....

The second,not as clean as the first but still ok...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

No boxer has perfect 12 rounds conditioning...Not even Fury... Wilder mainly lasted because Fury can't finish. Aj's a different matter , he's a heavyweight that can finish....Put AJ in for Fury, he would have sparked Wilder out in the 7th...
You guys are underestimating AJ...Na my guy be that ooo grin grin

But Usyk is still my GOAT... grin grin

Na all of us guy! All of us go still support any day wen him fight but some of us know where him power reach. The way wen Usyk take beat still dey replay for my mind. Since that beating you don see AJ make noise for social media again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Respect to Wilder sha.

With regards to a theoretical Wilder vs AJ fight, the biggest difference is the mental toughness which AJ lacks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2021
olabode89:

Wilder can't throw combos, that's Aj's territory... Wilder's jab and let fly....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:31am On Oct 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Wilder can't throw combos, that's Aj's territory... Wilder's jab and let fly....

AJ can't withstand those Wilder shots. AJ is chinny and is always scared of being knocked out. You will probably see an AJ afraid to throw combinations in order not to leave himself open.

What is certain is that Wilder will at some point connect cleanly with AJ's ceramic jaw. What is not certain is that AJ can rise up from the dead as many times as Fury did.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Why didn't he throw combos against Usyk grin

Wilder will KO AJ in round 1. AJ can't take that right hand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Roland17:

Na all of us guy! All of us go still support any day wen him fight but some of us know where him power reach. The way wen Usyk take beat still dey replay for my mind. Since that beating you don see AJ make noise for social media again?

grin grin...This my man...Abeg free AJ, let him rematch Usyk first...The match should be in spring 2022...

Dillian's finally getting his shot vs Fury if everything works out... Let's see if the body snatcher can back up his talk....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

AJ can't withstand those Wilder shots. AJ is chinny and is always scared of being knocked out. You will probably see an AJ afraid to throw combinations in order not to leave himself open.

What is certain is that Wilder will at some point connect cleanly with AJ's ceramic jaw. What is not certain is that AJ can rise up from the death as many times as Fury did.

doc say na ceramic jaw grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2021
Roland17:

I dey tell you, I dey get nightmares from that fight plus the high BP I suffered all through the fight. AJ quiet o. I hope he comes out with a solid plan against Usyk in the next fight and retire after it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

What is certain is that Wilder will at some point connect cleanly with AJ's ceramic jaw. What is not certain is that AJ can rise up from the death as many times as Fury did.

Me and @Olabode89 don dey tell dem since dem no wan hear. I no trust AJ at all..I been get hope until I watch that Usyk fight..The beating no be here. Some people talk say na one belt him for stake..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2021
olabode89:

Why didn't he throw combos against Usyk grin

Wilder will KO AJ in round 1. AJ can't take that right hand.

Na una cause am grin grin..Una talk say e no Sabi box...He now decided to prove you guys wrong... Usyk carry am go Secondary school...The rematch gives him a chance to rectify his mistakes...

If he doesn't,no worries..I hope to see Usyk vs Fury if Whyte doesn't spoil the whole party..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12600) (12601) (12602) (12603) (12604) (12605) (12606) ... (20068) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.