Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,097 members, 7,980,874 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11336169 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12601) (12602) (12603) (12604) (12605) (12606) (12607) ... (20068) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

AJ can't withstand those Wilder shots.AJ is chinny and is always scared of being knocked out.You will probably see an AJ afraid to throw combinations in order not to leave himself open.

What is certain is that Wilder will at some point connect cleanly with AJ's ceramic jaw. What is not certain is that AJ can rise up from the death as many times as Fury did.

Always scared of being knocked out, man became gun shy after Ruiz...

You all talking as if AJ won't connect, Wilder himself is chinny..A lot of fighters have rocked him where they shouldn't...If AJ lands before Wilder, Wilder's done...
The strongest jaw in the division in Pulez just retired..So nobody has a much better jaw than the other in this division currently..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2021
This was a classic sha. Best heavyweight fight in a long time. Both fighters gave their all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2021
AJ needs to thank Usyk for saving him from humiliation though to be fair there isn't as much bad blood there so the beating might not be as severe. Make no mistake about it this was a historically severe beating. Save for round 4 and round 1 there was hardly a round Wilder didnt eat several CTE inducing hits. This reminds me of Velasquez x JDS 3. Maybe not as one sided but phuck me I hope Wilder's kids never see that fight

Salute to Deontay. What the Creator didn't give him in boxing skills he gave him in HEART. When he talked about going out on his shield last fight. I believe him, that man was ready to fight till the death. The body simply said no more

The rest of the heavyweight division better pray Fury gets bored or depressed again cos he will beat Usyk and AJ literally on the same night. They don't have a prayer

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2021
Roland17:

I hope say u no put money sha..
exciting stuff. cool cool cool

Literally the best fight I have seen in while.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Always scared of being knocked out, man became gun shy after Ruiz...

You all talking as if AJ won't connect, Wilder himself is chinny..A lot of fighters have rocked him where they shouldn't...If AJ lands before Wilder, Wilder's done...
The strongest jaw in the division in Pulez just retired..So nobody has a much better jaw than the other in this division currently..
AJ doesn't have the ability or facilities to bang with either of these guys. Forget it! And its not about being chinny its about the willingness to stay in the fight where you're taking the beating of your life

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2021
A40:
AJ doesn't have the ability or facilities to bang with either of these guys. Forget it! And its not about being chinny its about the willingness to stay in the fight where you're taking the beating of your life

I said it. AJ is willing to fight for fame and fortune, these 2 are willing to fight for their very lives.

Wilder is willing to die in the ring. AJ does not want anything that will risk his post-retirement enjoyment.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2021
I will keep vigil and wait for the excuse Wilder will give this time. I am sure it will be a cracker.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Joshua noisemakers should give it up for the Heavyweight King.

Most fluid boxer in the Heavyweight division and chin made of granite.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2021
jonsnow92:
If Fury catch Usyk, ajeku iya.
The biggest opponent to Fury is Fury himself.
A focused Fury has no match.
At all.

Still the only undefeated guy over a long period in the division, only guy to hold all belts and only guy to take 3 years off to sniff cocaine, come back and whoop them all.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

I said it. AJ is willing to fight for fame and fortune, these 2 are willing to fight for their very lives.

Wilder is willing to die in the ring. AJ does not want anything that will risk his post-retirement enjoyment.
Lol. I don't even blame him. There are beatings that literally shave years off your natural life. Glass chins save you from them

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2021
Wilder tried to let Loaded Lux lead him out sha.

Emaprince can you see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar_qqRShHHU

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2021
Am I the only one watched Otto Wallin vs Fury?

What is all this noise on Fury. Most people knew he was going to win Wilder. Wilder's been picking his fights and depending on his swing all his career.

Quite unfortunate there are not many skilled contenders in the division
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Bville02:
Today is my birthday. Make una pray for me abegg.

Ibime, send me money.
nihilistjnr, send me money
raumdeuter, send me money cool
Airmark, send me money
Griffon, send me money
Popiziano, do the needful
Roland17, boys need money for celebration.
Amoto94, send me money

Happy birthday bro.

But this baba mk do this juju ehn, go collect refund.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Usyk is a different breed from these guys...
Fury has the size advantage but Usyk isn't called the Cat for nothing...
Lol Fury will maul him with one hand tied behind his back. AJ has a bigger chance of winning the rematch if he had the heart to use and impose his advantages
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2021
Lol dis Wilder will beat AJ, Let's not even talk about fury, A more fluid boxer, Great chin and size. Fury dy beast dis division abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
"Jorginho deserves to win the Ballon d’Or. He’s a very intelligent player and it’s a pleasure to be his coach.

"For me, individual prizes don’t have great significance. I would like one of my players to win it because I would know what the effect would be."

- Thomas Tuchel

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ibime:
Wilder tried to let Loaded Lux lead him out sha.

Emaprince can you see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar_qqRShHHU
Oh shit!

Didn't even know this fight went down, bro.

Wilder just shined some light on lux. This is good for his career.

I guess wilder will just shut up for ever now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
This Chiesa thou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emaprince:
Oh shit!

Didn't even know this fight went down, bro.

Wilder just shined some light on lux. This is good for his career.

I guess wilder will just shut up for ever now.

Fury has finished Wilder career. The best Wilder can hope for is to throw money at the winner of the USYK-AJ fight to revive his career. Guy will have to give up like 80% of the purse to be allowed back in.

That guy will always regret giving Fury a chance thinking he can easily beat Fury because he was coming off a 3 year cocaine binge. He should have never let Fury back in the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Halftime of World Cup qualifier:
CAR 0-2 Nigeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ibime:

Fury has finished Wilder career. The best Wilder can hope for is to throw money at the winner of the USYK-AJ fight to revive his career. Guy will have to give up like 80% of the purse to be allowed back in.

That guy will always regret giving Fury a chance thinking he can easily beat Fury because he was coming off a 3 year cocaine binge. He should have never let Fury back in the game.
On the contrary, his lack of sportsmanship and potential CTE beating aside I gained a new found respect for Wilder. That Bini boy has warrior spirit for fighting Fury 3 times. With the '0' in their records gone, this is the time for the fun fights. This is why I can't stand this generation of networks and promoters. In the good old days it didn't matter who you beat or who you lost to, you had to fight everybody.

AJ and Wilder is still a big fight, Too much emphasis on unbeaten records. This is why I love MMA cos nobody cares just look at Conor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maybe it's me but I have never understood the appeal of boxing, people beating themselves up for money and entertainment

What's the point? That one is stronger than the other?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
"It’s amazing and I’m over the moon with it.

"These things happen in football. Everyone has periods in their career where things don’t go their way and you just have to make sure that you’re training hard and ready."

- Ben Chilwell on his goal and not playing much recently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Havertz10:
Maybe it's me, but I have never understood the appeal of boxing, people beating themselves up for money and entertainment

What's the point? That one is stronger than the other?
You are not alone in this I find boxing and other associated sports barbaric for entertainment but learning martial arts for self-defence should be taught to everyone male and female.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Lol.

Jorgs wins this, truly the quality of these awards have gone to the dogs.

spits.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amoto94:

You are not alone in this I find boxing and other associated sports barbaric for entertainment but learning martial arts for self-defence should be taught to everyone male and female.

Me sef dey this Whatsapp group. I find it disturbing that audience will cheer two people hammering at each other with their fists, infringing serious damage to each other and even going as far as drawing blood ....... mehn !

Looking at that Anthony Joshua’s fight that it was reported he had to be rushed to the hospital cos his eye socket or something was fractured in the fight; the thing dey do me somehow.

To me , boxing just looks like a sport humans kept as part of the relics of the Stone Age . No matter how glowingly people talk about boxing , the knock out and points earned ..... I just don’t see myself enjoying the “sport”

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ibime:

As in....looool

I remember him bragging that 'not even God' can save fury in their second match.

He got what he deserved.

If AJ wins, no match for fury, man. AJ will duck him. That one na IG boy. Doing fine boy everywhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Me sef dey this Whatsapp group. I find it disturbing that audience will cheer two people hammering at each other with their fists, infringing serious damage to each other and even going as far as drawing blood ....... mehn !

Looking at that Anthony Joshua’s fight that it was reported he had to be rushed to the hospital cos his eye socket or something was fractured in the fight; the thing dey do me somehow.

To me , boxing just looks like a sport humans kept as part of the relics of the Stone Age . No matter how glowingly people talk about boxing , the knock out and points earned ..... I just don’t see myself enjoying the “sport”
That means you don't even take a glance at UFC fights?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin grin

Dont forget what I told you earlier today

Egbon how far with what you told me ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
First time I will be supporting Spain in an international footie

Let's go Azpi and Alonso!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
popizaino:

Egbon how far with what you told me ? grin grin grin grin

Yes always remember what I told you

Remember when you were reporting the scoreline between France and Belgium at halftime

(1) (2) (3) ... (12601) (12602) (12603) (12604) (12605) (12606) (12607) ... (20068) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), NerdSciBot, Hohenheim(m) and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.